Gymbot

TRT dosages & Ai

51 posts in this topic

Out of curiosity 

and for the benefit of them I'm cruising ...

when sontondbus on TRT dose--whether prescribe or not .... do and should they run any Ai??

41 minutes ago, Gymbot said:

Out of curiosity 

when sontondbus on TRT dose--whether prescribe or not .... do and should they run any Ai??

What's sontonbus?

A TRT dose of around 100mg to 125mg per week and you shouldn't need an AI, as at this dose the TRT is used to bring test levels to within normal range.  I am prescribed 1000mg every 8 weeks so 125mg a week and I have no need for an AI.  If however you go above  a TRT dose and are sensitive to estrogen sides then an AI would be helpful.  

Gymbot and Irish1984 like this

As above if you're on true trt then ypu won't require one 

If youre cruising then that could mean any dose so you implement ai accordingly 

I cruise on 300mg so I need an AI year round

Also what is sontonbus?

Gymbot likes this

11 hours ago, MBR said:

What's sontonbus?

A TRT dose of around 100mg to 125mg per week and you shouldn't need an AI, as at this dose the TRT is used to bring test levels to within normal range.  I am prescribed 1000mg every 8 weeks so 125mg a week and I have no need for an AI.  If however you go above  a TRT dose and are sensitive to estrogen sides then an AI would be helpful.  

Thanks

and sorry was a typo ... meant to be 'someone's '

11 hours ago, swole troll said:

As above if you're on true trt then ypu won't require one 

If youre cruising then that could mean any dose so you implement ai accordingly 

I cruise on 300mg so I need an AI year round

Also what is sontonbus?

Sontonbus is "someone's", written by someone not checking their writing ! My bad. 

I just wanted to know if Ai required if I go on a TRT dose cruise ever .

by the way : if I blasted at 600 T EW

amd cruised at  300

and used HCG from the start of 600 EW Blast. Would I still need the HCG, at half the dose, on the 300 Ew 'cruise'?

I've not needed an AI on 175mg/w. In fact my test levels were still at the very low end at this dose. Upped it to 250mg/w and should get my bloods back today hopefully to see where my E2 is at. So far I've not needed an AI.

Gymbot, have you finally come to the dark side then? And does your missus know? :D

Gymbot likes this

9 hours ago, STINK said:

Cruising on 300mg, how's that working out for you!?

Its quite a large dose

I haven't worked - out quite what I'm gonna go yet 

still gotta get some info

looking to blast & cruise n not come off for a while. But wanna implement HCG as want to have 'some' balls left !

1 minute ago, MFM said:

I've not needed an AI on 175mg/w. In fact my test levels were still at the very low end at this dose. Upped it to 250mg/w and should get my bloods back today hopefully to see where my E2 is at. So far I've not needed an AI.

Gymbot, have you finally come to the dark side then? And does your missus know? :D

No I'm reaching nearer to starting

was intending on getting leaner before I started but finding it hard 

I'm gonna tell her at some point ! ? Just not at the start or otherwise she'll be on my case 

12 minutes ago, Gymbot said:

No I'm reaching nearer to starting

was intending on getting leaner before I started but finding it hard 

I'm gonna tell her at some point ! ? Just not at the start or otherwise she'll be on my case 

Haha. Mate, just do it otherwise you're going to humming and harring forever! :lol:

Gymbot likes this

8 minutes ago, MFM said:

Haha. Mate, just do it otherwise you're going to humming and harring forever! :lol:

That’s an expression I never heard I’m intrigued what “humming and harring” means? Forgive my foreigner:rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Gymbot said:

Out of curiosity 

Obvious answer is blood work will tell, 

other than that me personally I don’t need an AI unless I go on 500mg a week

on 250mg every 5 days at the moment also using 500iu of HCG every 5 and don’t need any AI 

But everyone’s different, if you can’t get your blood done, I would say look at your sides/reaction and work it out from there.

EDIT: Just seen the “out of curiosity” 

Gymbot likes this

10 hours ago, STINK said:

Cruising on 300mg, how's that working out for you!?

Its quite a large dose

I was holding my size well and strength was slowly progressing and then I detached my pec last wednesday lol

But you'll only see superphysiological benefits of 300mg+ 

Anything below that and it's just to hold onto size with no real elevated hormone benefit to fat burn and muscle building 

Edit - have a read if this 

Gymbot likes this

11 minutes ago, MFM said:

Thanks mate, I swear I often have to google what you guys write as being foreigner does not help with the MANY different expressions/slang that English language has and keep having new ones too.

Not lazy I searched it but google did not helped this time, thanks again 

Gymbot and MFM like this

300mg isn't a cruise or a trt dose bud, stick to 125mg/week or 200 e10d but the former is enough to get your levels up to high end of natty generally, as said you shouldn't need any ai at 125/wk

as for hcg, it's not a bad idea as even on 125/wk you will get shut down, it's like being half pregnant, you either are or aren't in excessive levels of test if you follow me

Gymbot likes this

5 minutes ago, superdrol said:

300mg isn't a cruise or a trt dose bud, stick to 125mg/week or 200 e10d but the former is enough to get your levels up to high end of natty generally, as said you shouldn't need any ai at 125/wk

as for hcg, it's not a bad idea as even on 125/wk you will get shut down, it's like being half pregnant, you either are or aren't in excessive levels of test if you follow me

So what does cruise mean then? Is there any medical literature that states a proper cruise dose or is it just a word coined by recreational users for a lower dose used inbetween higher dosed blasts

As you get heavier and or become competitive you'll start to understand why people use higher doses to cruise on in between cycles

What youre describing is trt which does have a definitive term, cruising does not

Read the link I posted if youre unsure as to why some people don't just stick to trt between blasts 

arbffgadm100 and Gymbot like this

Doing the standard protocol of 125mg/week and got sever back acne.. Going to try running Aromasin at 12.5mg eod. Think I may be estrogen sensitive.. Had my Endo check up yesterday, pointed out my back acne... His response.. "probably down to estrogen... But we don't check that on the NHS." See you in 6 months... Right ok, I'll just keep these really painful lumps on my back then.. :angry:

2 hours ago, MFM said:

Haha yea that's how it feels! When I was needing information/and or sourcing my required gear ... i was inpatient about 'starting'

now I'm ready it seems I'm being hesitant ! And saying "....I'll start after this or that" I better beware as my vials expire 2019! ? 

is being hesitant common?

1 hour ago, jacksong said:

Doing the standard protocol of 125mg/week and got sever back acne.. Going to try running Aromasin at 12.5mg eod. Think I may be estrogen sensitive.. Had my Endo check up yesterday, pointed out my back acne... His response.. "probably down to estrogen... But we don't check that on the NHS." See you in 6 months... Right ok, I'll just keep these really painful lumps on my back then.. :angry:

They dont check estrogen on the NHS??!

Id be after a 2nd opinion on that one mate!

4 minutes ago, Gymbot said:

Haha yea that's how it feels! When I was needing information/and or sourcing my required gear ... i was inpatient about 'starting'

now I'm ready it seems I'm being hesitant ! And saying "....I'll start after this or that" I better beware as my vials expire 2019! ? 

Just pin it.

You feel precisely f**k ALL for about 5 weeks anyway IME

Gymbot, IronJohnDoe and MFM like this

2 minutes ago, TinTin10 said:

They dont check estrogen on the NHS??!

Id be after a 2nd opinion on that one mate!

Yeah after searching around online on various boards it does seem quite common to get that response in the UK, as they don't going by loads of threads even look at an AI as a option.

2 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

That’s an expression I never heard I’m intrigued what “humming and harring” means? Forgive my foreigner:rolleyes:

A hot girl walks past you and says hello

you do nothing 

thinking "shall I hit on that bitch"?

those moments of hesitation you are "humming and harring"....inevitably most men end up not approaching the girl 

then spend the rest of the day humming and hearing why the f*ck they never approached the girl back.

so they order some HCG, to grow some balls 

he who hesitates-- masturbates

&

she who lingers --fingers

zero hesitation is needed 

4 minutes ago, Gymbot said:

Yes of course it is. But you might never do it if it carries on like this. :lol:

If you want to test the waters, just start on a TRT dose and see how your body handles it. You won't turn into Arnie overnight and the dose is so low that you'll probably struggle to notice it. Plus the missus won't suspect anything. I got a little irritable when I started on 250mg/w where my wife said I'm fighting with her all the time for nothing, which made me realise my mood has changed, so I made a point of being nice to her. Probably E2 that was a little high, but you'll know.

IronJohnDoe and Gymbot like this

2 minutes ago, jacksong said:

Yeah after searching around online on various boards it does seem quite common to get that response in the UK, as they don't going by loads of threads even look at an AI as a option.

Ridiculous pal. Cant be true. What happens if you start growing tits?

They just gonna be like, ' We dont test estro on the NHS.....' ??? Nahhhhh....insist on it mate.