Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trainiac

best times for IGF1 and GH

12 posts in this topic

This is really two questions. I have normally been using GH pre-bed with the goal of aiding mass accumulation, but is PWO any better for that?  I also intend to add IGF-1 in. Following a line of thought from the old datbtrue forum, I'll use it the following morning, though I know some guys use it pre-bed (to not interfere with PWO MGF production) or PWO. But, just to know, can you take the GH & IGF1 at the same time?

Think this was recently discussed, with a lot of good input ITT from Scarb and such like. 

Try to find that id suggest.

Mobster likes this

there is no one time to take GH that gives better results than another so take it when best for you.....

as for IGF-1 i assume you mean IGF-1LR3 for what its worth i think that this is crap and really just a good supplement for pumps, now if your talking about IGF-1 as in Increlex now that is a totally different kettle of fish but at £700-£800 for 4-5 weeks worth i doubt that you are :)

Yes, I was talking about LR3. Increlex is way out of my price range. :icon_frown:  When I win a lottery one of these days, it would be interesting to try.

On 11/01/2017 at 1:13 PM, trainiac said:

Yes, I was talking about LR3. Increlex is way out of my price range. :icon_frown:  When I win a lottery one of these days, it would be interesting to try.

i used LR3 many times when it first came out about a decade ago, didn't do squat apart from give me a good pump.....

i might have the opportunity to use some increlex soon it would be good to see the difference.

supertesty likes this

1 hour ago, Pscarb said:

i used LR3 many times when it first came out about a decade ago, didn't do squat apart from give me a good pump.....

i might have the opportunity to use some increlex soon it would be good to see the difference.

Any idea on the mechanism behind the increasing pump / blood flow? I have noticed this too.

1 hour ago, Bensif said:

Any idea on the mechanism behind the increasing pump / blood flow? I have noticed this too.

i used to know it but have forgotten to be honest buddy as i dont rate it at all, i think from memory it has to do with the increase in NOS very much the same as how the pump from insulin is produced but could be mistaken....

Bensif likes this

I had a good batch of blacktop hyge couple of years back and was using tb500 for injury. Felt like a new man too. Added in some igf-1 lr3 and felt weird as fcuk.

Had to knock it on the head. Not saying for certain it was the igf but felt back to normal within a few weeks of stopping it. That was mixing it with acetic acid for injection. Still don't know to this day if knocking it up with the acid was the correct thing to do.

On 12/01/2017 at 2:41 PM, Pscarb said:

Mate I agree with that, however I have some friends who run igf1 in weak bodyparts and they really improved these in very short period of time. So, how ?. I dont know if they used some kind of mgf/peg-mgf.

I read dallas mc carver used a lot of igf1 in hams when he was coached by oregan.

don't mistake IGF-1LR3 (crap) with IGF-1 from increlax buddy, you will probably fined Dallas was using the latter of the two, this is what is being used by the Pro's that are living and prepping over in Oxygen gym in Dubai and is £700-800 for a 2-4 week run (depends on dose you use)

LR3 just doesn't act in the way many think it does, i cant comment on your friends but i have never seen anyone grow actual tissue that they have kept from LR3 after they stopped using LR3 and they should.

supertesty likes this

22 hours ago, Pscarb said:

don't mistake IGF-1LR3 (crap) with IGF-1 from increlax buddy, you will probably fined Dallas was using the latter of the two, this is what is being used by the Pro's that are living and prepping over in Oxygen gym in Dubai and is £700-800 for a 2-4 week run (depends on dose you use)

LR3 just doesn't act in the way many think it does, i cant comment on your friends but i have never seen anyone grow actual tissue that they have kept from LR3 after they stopped using LR3 and they should.

Ok got it. s**t dont have budget for this kind of pep lol what do you think about peg mgf in blast dose mate ?

Discussed with some pros / and national athletes and they massively use seo too. But they dont look like all the s**t story we read. They have size delt as my head but it looks natural, hams too, calves etc

for pump/fullness before stage they use pge1 (caverject)

1 hour ago, supertesty said:

Ok got it. s**t dont have budget for this kind of pep lol what do you think about peg mgf in blast dose mate ?

Discussed with some pros / and national athletes and they massively use seo too. But they dont look like all the s**t story we read. They have size delt as my head but it looks natural, hams too, calves etc

for pump/fullness before stage they use pge1 (caverject)

SEO and Caverject are old products buddy when used correctly can greatly enhance a physique.....

pMGF is a decent drug to be fair if microdosed in a trained muscle (500mcg L/R/chest, L/R delts...) but taken in 50mcg injections so 10 x 50mcg injections in each side