Alphawolf86

How long to cycle Test E

23 posts in this topic

Hi, 

im due to start my first ever cycle of sis Test E, on 30th January! I have read and been told all sorts on how long to run my cycle for. I originally was going to do a 15 week cycle on 500mg per week. Pinned once a week. I went to needle exchange and the guy there said only run it for 12 weeks. 

What do you guys think? I've done D Bol cycle only in the past. I have anastrozole which I will do 0.5 every other day and see how I get on with that. 

Pct consists of clomid and nolvadex. What is the normal amount of time to run that for 4 weeks and best dose?

I've done loads of reading etc but be nice to hear from you lot

cheers 

I'd go for 12 weeks personally as gains tend to peter out around that time (at least mine did on first cycle). 

If youve done enough research to make a decision, I wouldnt let some dude down the needle exchange throw you off mate. Youve got to evaluate how much he knows about the subject. Hard to do that picking up a sports pack.

You didn't spell out if the needle exchange conversation was with:

1. A built and honed pharmacist

2. A skinny-fat pharmacist 

3. Another lifter you met at the exchange who came for his pack of 20x 2ml pins n barrels 

4. The 18 yr old work experience boy

Regardless, my answer would be 300mg weekly x 12 weeks for a first time jabber.

Just cos they come in 250s don't mean you have to take 500. You'll see the benefits on 300pw  (larging it) without the sides (acne, temper, God syndrome, blisters on your palm from zoo-monkey style jerking 5x daily etc).

Good luck !

Colz, 0161M and Muckshifter like this

12 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Just cos they come in 250s don't mean you have to take 500. You'll see the benefits on 300pw  (larging it) without the sides (acne, temper, God syndrome, blisters on your palm from zoo-monkey style jerking 5x daily etc).

Good luck !

This

39 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

You didn't spell out if the needle exchange conversation was with:

1. A built and honed pharmacist

2. A skinny-fat pharmacist 

3. Another lifter you met at the exchange who came for his pack of 20x 2ml pins n barrels 

4. The 18 yr old work experience boy

Just a guy who I presume knows his s**t about gear! He wasn't a user or seemed into his fitness! 

51 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Good luck !

So that translates to 600mg of gear based on recent lab results! 

55 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Good luck !

Just when I think retarded archaic non scientifically backed nonsense will die off, someone like you comes out of nowhere and says something like this.

Pls stop. (Unless you're joking, then it's a 10/10 nice bait)

So you would recommend to OP go straight in at 500mg pw then?

I don't understand - what's the downside of starting low and monitoring results?

1 hour ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Hi, 

im due to start my first ever cycle of sis Test E, on 30th January! I have read and been told all sorts on how long to run my cycle for. I originally was going to do a 15 week cycle on 500mg per week. Pinned once a week. I went to needle exchange and the guy there said only run it for 12 weeks. 

What do you guys think? I've done D Bol cycle only in the past. I have anastrozole which I will do 0.5 every other day and see how I get on with that. 

Pct consists of clomid and nolvadex. What is the normal amount of time to run that for 4 weeks and best dose?

I've done loads of reading etc but be nice to hear from you lot

cheers 

I think on your first cycle you learn as you go. It doesn't have to be set in stone from day one. 

If your still gaining rapidly at week 12 carry on if not stop. Then again I took this approach and ended up using it as an excuse to stay on forever :)

AncientOldBloke likes this

1 hour ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Cheers mate, how much did you pin a week for 12 weeks!

I actually extended my first cycle to 16 weeks, which in hindsight was a mistake as gains stalled around week 12 or so. Started at 250mg for first month then upped to 500.

I don't think you can really go wrong with anywhere between 12-15 to be honest. 

10 I would say is slightly to short, my current cycle as you know already will be ran for 15 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Starz said:

Thoughts on 500mg for 20 weeks in comparison to the standard 12?

Why the f**k not?

currently in week 24:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Sphinkter said:

Why the f**k not?

currently in week 24:rolleyes:

Haha, you just cba coming off could you :lol: how's it going anyway, you got a log?

8 hours ago, Starz said:

Haha, you just cba coming off could you :lol: how's it going anyway, you got a log?

well until December lol, I dropped test down to 375mg at like 12 weeks in then added 350mg npp 2 weeks later - finished that last week.  Should have just cruised through December as I've pretty much just stayed the same through due to nights out n christmas/Hogmanay etc waste of gear TBH but at least I continued to get stronger.  Got exams and that this month as well so  I got to the gym the first time this year last night lol.

Gona try n keep cals up at 4K, pin last 500mg test on Monday then drop down to 125mg for 6 weeks maintaining, then bump up to 250mg for another 6 weeks to cut down a bit before blasting again. 

9 hours ago, Sphinkter said:

well until December lol, I dropped test down to 375mg at like 12 weeks in then added 350mg npp 2 weeks later - finished that last week.  Should have just cruised through December as I've pretty much just stayed the same through due to nights out n christmas/Hogmanay etc waste of gear TBH but at least I continued to get stronger.  Got exams and that this month as well so  I got to the gym the first time this year last night lol.

Gona try n keep cals up at 4K, pin last 500mg test on Monday then drop down to 125mg for 6 weeks maintaining, then bump up to 250mg for another 6 weeks to cut down a bit before blasting again. 

How'd you get on with the NPP? yeah, I completely just stopped training over xmas, well and truly took a backseat lol. lost some reps here and there, but I'm feeling back now. ;) sounds a plan, what you got in mind for your blast?

2 hours ago, Starz said:

How'd you get on with the NPP? yeah, I completely just stopped training over xmas, well and truly took a backseat lol. lost some reps here and there, but I'm feeling back now. ;) sounds a plan, what you got in mind for your blast?

Good mate it was infinity, first time using it so nothing to compare it against but defos put on a few lbs pretty fast and that was with the lower test dose as well.  Like I said though I wasted like half the cycle, stupid of me but lesson learned.  I'll be cruising through Christmas from now on unless I know I'm not gona bother with nights out and that.

hmm duno might do another round of npp or might dabble with some tren.  I want to get really lean but at the same time I want to be carrying an extra stone before I do that lol.  Might run a 12-15 course and try and bulk for a bit then cut I duno.. 

what you doin ATM?

So I'm due to come off around the end of march and then following pct it'd take me to may, I wanted to cut down before holiday which is the start of June. 

As knowing cutting during pct is a pretty silly move I won't really have time to do it. So do I just cruise after my blast until I go away in June and pct then? So gives me plenty of time to cut down.

means I'd be on from Dec 16 to may 17.

Recovery on that be alright or would you advise just being a bit fatter than I should be when I go on holiday and worry about cutting when I get back?