theyouth

Nandrolone cypionate

32 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Bensif said:

Never seen this before. What lab is supplying this?

Non that iv come across just saw it listed on steroid.com wondered why no one makes it? Same with equipoise cypionate

Why bother stocking a lesser used ester? Just gonna cost more from the supplier for little to no benefit 

56 minutes ago, Oioi said:

Why bother stocking a lesser used ester? Just gonna cost more from the supplier for little to no benefit 

Because if it was commonly stocked it probably would be a lot more commonly used. It's only a lesser used ester because it's not very available...

BelfastBound and theyouth like this

Pretty sure i read somewhere a log with someone running bold prop or ace. Never see this stocked anywhere? I'd have thought it would be fairly popular if it were in production with some labs. 

2 hours ago, theyouth said:

Anybody any experience with this?

Not tried it yet but will probably get some soon. I really like NPP but would much prefer the pin frequency of cyp! Also put off by the cycle length people say you need with deca so cyp would be the perfect balance for what I'm after.

3 hours ago, JUICE1 said:

Because if it was commonly stocked it probably would be a lot more commonly used. It's only a lesser used ester because it's not very available...

Catch 22. For production labs, production cost is greater due to low demand yet demand is low due to greater production costs. 

15 minutes ago, Oioi said:

Catch 22. For production labs, production cost is greater due to low demand yet demand is low due to greater production costs. 

Demand is low because it hasn't been popularized, hardly anyone knows it exists so how could there be demand for something people don't know about? Plus it's not different enough from Decanoate for the people who do know about it to be screaming out for it.

I mean who cares really I'm just saying I think if a lab like SIS had Nandrolone Cypionate it would sell in similar quantities to Decanoate. I would personally prefer a more mid range ester for Nandrolone like Cypionate and I'm sure many others would.. 

I've tried it. Didn't seem much difference between that and DECA as regards kick in time. I reacted the same way as I would on deca . 

15 hours ago, JUICE1 said:

Demand is low because it hasn't been popularized, hardly anyone knows it exists so how could there be demand for something people don't know about? Plus it's not different enough from Decanoate for the people who do know about it to be screaming out for it.

I mean who cares really I'm just saying I think if a lab like SIS had Nandrolone Cypionate it would sell in similar quantities to Decanoate. I would personally prefer a more mid range ester for Nandrolone like Cypionate and I'm sure many others would.. 

A few friendly emails to the Chinese could genuinely be enough to change the scene ;)

On 10/01/2017 at 4:14 PM, Oioi said:

Why would it cost more? It's not really any dearer. And there's a huge benefit. That's like saying there's no benefit using test c over nebido. There's a huge difference 

11 minutes ago, Slagface said:

Why would it cost more? It's not really any dearer. And there's a huge benefit. That's like saying there's no benefit using test c over nebido. There's a huge difference 

So emptying a 30,000l reaction vessel would keep production costs the same? 

1 hour ago, Oioi said:

All the ugls use these reaction vessels right?

1 hour ago, Oioi said:

I don't get your point. Tren e is same cost as tren a, test e is same cost as test cyp. Just as nandrolone Dec is around same cost as nand cyp. It's fairly available and not much different in price. Don't see what emptying my massive bollox has to do with anything. 

On 10/01/2017 at 8:35 PM, JUICE1 said:

This. NPP came about and loads use it. 

13 hours ago, Dead lee said:

Sounds good to me, every compound should be available in Enathanate!

Happy days :thumb

Amen! 

Dead lee likes this

16 hours ago, bonacris said:

I've tried it. Didn't seem much difference between that and DECA as regards kick in time. I reacted the same way as I would on deca . 

Deca reaches max blood concentration within a day or two.  See below:

nandrolone.jpg

As you can see, the difference between the decanoate ester (Deca) and the PhenylPropionate ester (NPP) is primarily in the peak time and how long it stays in your system.  

14 hours ago, bonacris said:

All the ugls use these reaction vessels right?

Chinese production labs. I don't believe the UGL applies its own ester to the compound? Nor do they synthesise on site ffs 

13 hours ago, Slagface said:

I don't get your point. Tren e is same cost as tren a, test e is same cost as test cyp. Just as nandrolone Dec is around same cost as nand cyp. It's fairly available and not much different in price. Don't see what emptying my massive bollox has to do with anything. 

Ffs. They already have a tren/a/E..... Nand n/p vessel that will apply the ester within. Why would they start a new one for cyp without demand for it. 

Sell the people what they want or convince them they want something new? 

11 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Deca reaches max blood concentration within a day or two.  See below:

nandrolone.jpg

As you can see, the difference between the decanoate ester (Deca) and the PhenylPropionate ester (NPP) is primarily in the peak time and how long it stays in your system.  

And this has got what to do with nandrolone cypionate exactly?

38 minutes ago, bonacris said:

And this has got what to do with nandrolone cypionate exactly?

Clearly it went over your head, but it shows that the difference between esters is not as big as some people think.

3 hours ago, Oioi said:

Chinese production labs. I don't believe the UGL applies its own ester to the compound? Nor do they synthesise on site ffs 

Ffs. They already have a tren/a/E..... Nand n/p vessel that will apply the ester within. Why would they start a new one for cyp without demand for it. 

Sell the people what they want or convince them they want something new? 

Well there clearly I'd a demand for it to else it wouldn't be on my raws price lists would it lol. It's there, ready to buy 

bonacris likes this