makesure

Contaminated UGL

52 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any knowledge on the possibility of a virus/disease that could be transported in a contaminated UGL bottle if test? Apologies if this is a rediculous question to ask but I'm clueless. Cheers 

10 minutes ago, makesure said:

Does anyone have any knowledge on the possibility of a virus/disease that could be transported in a contaminated UGL bottle if test? Apologies if this is a rediculous question to ask but I'm clueless. Cheers 

Anything is possible. Bet you could put some aids ridden semen in a vial. 

8 hours ago, sen said:

Anything is possible. Bet you could put some aids ridden semen in a vial. 

Have you never jizzed in the bath? You'd see it floating :)

bonacris likes this

Its possible but highly unlikely. You are more likely to get infected from poor hygiene and injection practice than gear. But to hedge you bets only used better known labs that have a reputation

makesure and trainiac like this

Use a well known reputatable lab with good results posted, used by other people you know or lots of people you know of, sourced from someone you know or a well known source, verified. 
I cannot see this being the case. I really cannot. 
The BB community is not dropping like flies from disease and even infections seem rare, especially as some protocols I've seen are so poor. 
Its not as safe as going to a doctor. 
But .... it I do believe its gtg as we say. If these rules are followed. 

makesure likes this

6 hours ago, Slagface said:

Have you never jizzed in the bath? You'd see it floating :)

Not think you could dissolve it with some EO? 

Bacteria could be present yes, even when filtered. The filters used will filter the majority of particles that fall above the size of filter used (0.45 or 0.22 micron for example). But there are some bacteria that can pass this.

This is not taking into account the possibility that the oil was not filtered.

The solvents will not necessarily destroy the bacteria if present.

Heating will destroy bacteria.

The risk is; were the vials sterile prior to filling and filtered appropriately? Was the solution heated accordingly once dispensed?

You can of course contaminate the solution yourself.

makesure likes this

It's really amazing how rare even infection are given the production facilities of these labs, the source of raws and the often poor injection protocols used. Risks are almost always overstated. 

With that said there's countless harmful things that could be put in your vial if the one making it wanted to..

NotAMigrant and makesure like this

Cheers guys. I had seen a couple chem clarity reports and one of the sources I had used had 3 unknown compounds listed and got me worried any ideas?

16 minutes ago, makesure said:

Cheers guys. I had seen a couple chem clarity reports and one of the sources I had used had 3 unknown compounds listed and got me worried any ideas?

I'll put myself out on a limb and suggest that ChemClarity seems to have an agenda. And its not just testing your gear. But giving a commentary over view. A moral standpoint. From being just a paid for testing company or risk mitigation or harm prevention stand point, the preaching makes no sense at all. 

22 minutes ago, NotAMigrant said:

I'll put myself out on a limb and suggest that ChemClarity seems to have an agenda. And its not just testing your gear. But giving a commentary over view. A moral standpoint. From being just a paid for testing company or risk mitigation or harm prevention stand point, the preaching makes no sense at all. 

Can I ask you to expand on that a bit mate? Curious now!

49 minutes ago, makesure said:

Raw powders are not 100% pure. Fillers and binders. Even some remainders from the chemical process. 

1 minute ago, bonacris said:

Raw powders are not 100% pure. Fillers and binders. Even some remainders from the chemical process. 

Cheers man

11 minutes ago, makesure said:

Recent Quote from ChemClarity. 

"

To put this into context, in 2010 the ACMD (Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs) conducted a report on anabolic steroid use in the United Kingdom and concluded that in excess of 50,000 people used anabolic steroids per year for recreational purposes.

The also stated that they felt this was an underestimation as their study could not be far reaching enough to survey everybody in the United Kingdom.

Only a very small fraction of those 50,000 people are active on internet forums. Depending on the size of the forum, it might only have 30 active and regular posters.

We're going to conduct a second study very soon that focusses on the contaminants found in anabolic steroids. This will include a bacteria count for each substance and we'll identify the specific types of bacteria when found.

ChemClarity is supposed to be, or would at least appear to be, or better off by being a service to the community by taking 40 quid to testing compounds. Now, none of their test results state bacterial growth levels, not only can I not understand how they can do it for 40 quid, but .. I can't understand why a hard prevention service would want to produce "studies" focussing on "contaminants" unless they have a motive. So what about the gear without contaminents ? £40 says no contaminents .. ChemClarity can then say, listen, we didnt tell you about the possible bacteria growth .. ? Cant manage that for £40 ? ? 

I plan to send them 0.5ml of genuine US Pharma Testosterone from my dwindling private stocks .. I MEAN its real. from a chemist handed to me in person. With all the lot batch numbers and leaflets and its had my levels in the mid twenties (and forties). Its more than GTG. But I will package it plainly claiming its a UGL.

Will it come back dirty or underdosed.
Lets find out. Personally, I think there is something fishy about this service. 

I'll happily withdraw these comments if they can explain to me the motvation for producing "reports" when they know it will not prevent people from using Steroids, especuially as it may also make people use UGL fake pharma in the search for the now non existant or nearly non existant real pharma gear that is IMHO logically just as if not MORE risky. 

Opinion stated .. that's all.

makesure likes this

9 minutes ago, NotAMigrant said:

"

To put this into context, in 2010 the ACMD (Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs) conducted a report on anabolic steroid use in the United Kingdom and concluded that in excess of 50,000 people used anabolic steroids per year for recreational purposes.

The also stated that they felt this was an underestimation as their study could not be far reaching enough to survey everybody in the United Kingdom.

Only a very small fraction of those 50,000 people are active on internet forums. Depending on the size of the forum, it might only have 30 active and regular posters.

We're going to conduct a second study very soon that focusses on the contaminants found in anabolic steroids. This will include a bacteria count for each substance and we'll identify the specific types of bacteria when found.

ChemClarity is supposed to be, or would at least appear to be, or better off by being a service to the community by taking 40 quid to testing compounds. Now, none of their test results state bacterial growth levels, not only can I not understand how they can do it for 40 quid, but .. I can't understand why a hard prevention service would want to produce "studies" focussing on "contaminants" unless they have a motive. So what about the gear without contaminents ? £40 says no contaminents .. ChemClarity can then say, listen, we didnt tell you about the possible bacteria growth .. ? Cant manage that for £40 ? ? 

I plan to send them 0.5ml of genuine US Pharma Testosterone from my dwindling private stocks .. I MEAN its real. from a chemist handed to me in person. With all the lot batch numbers and leaflets and its had my levels in the mid twenties (and forties). Its more than GTG. But I will package it plainly claiming its a UGL.

I'll happily withdraw these comments if they can explain to me the motvation for producing "reports" when they know it will not prevent people from using Steroids, especuially as it may also make people use UGL fake pharma in the search for the now non existant or nearly non existant real pharma gear that is IMHO logically just as if not MORE risky. 

FairPlay mate I can see your points. Would be interesting to see how it came back!!

11 minutes ago, NotAMigrant said:

"

You seem to have a real hard-on for bashing CC?

They currently provide a testing service for people to test the dosing of the gear they buy. People like it bc they can test to see if theyre getting shafted by any lab they purchase from.

They have stated they MAY expand into testing other aspects of the gear in the future. This is probably bc people have asked for it, or they want to increase the information in their test results i.e 250mg/ml of Test E from 'X' labs may be dosed correctly, but have contamination which would put people off using it. People also want to know, and would pay to know, this information.

The only thing that seems fishy around here is you and your motives.

bonacris and ChemClarity like this

9 hours ago, NotAMigrant said:

"

ChemClarity are not a prevention service I've no idea where you conjured that from. They provide information to drug users for harm reduction. If they were trying to prevent people from taking steroids they wouldn't bring out a service which allows users to find the cleanest and most accurately dosed steroids they can...

There motivation for providing reports is that giving AAS users access to information they've never had access to before will raise their profile in the industry and grow their business.. Pretty obvious really. This report will likely get shared on BB'ing forums everywhere.

You do realise it's not actually ChemClarity that do the testing? It's a licensed lab in the UK which has been in business a long time and services much more important industries than black market AAS, are you also accusing them of faking results? Why would they do this? How would that benefit them?

ChemClarity likes this

11 hours ago, JUICE1 said:

ChemClarity are not a prevention service I've no idea where you conjured that from. They provide information to drug users for harm reduction. If they were trying to prevent people from taking steroids they wouldn't bring out a service which allows users to find the cleanest and most accurately dosed steroids they can...

There motivation for providing reports is that giving AAS users access to information they've never had access to before will raise their profile in the industry and grow their business.. Pretty obvious really. This report will likely get shared on BB'ing forums everywhere.

You do realise it's not actually ChemClarity that do the testing? It's a licensed lab in the UK which has been in business a long time and services much more important industries than black market AAS, are you also accusing them of faking results? Why would they do this? How would that benefit them?

"Harm Prevention" I meant. The word "Hard" was a typo.

The Wedinos service was not a commercial enterprise. Is not. They stopped testing steroids, and I wrote to them several times asking them to change their minds. 
Now the info they publish is relatively limited. No dose etc. Also open to corruption but not as much as ChemClarity. I can send them some cooking oil in an SIS Vial no problems. Report Published. I can do the same for any lab and any lab can do it for any lab. Now the same service can offer advice. But only a commercial service like this has something to gain from publishing "reports" on drug use of any kind. And why the interaction on this forum? A harm prevention service should test the substances and produce reports published to the user. The Forum should STOP publishing reports and ChemClarity should stop attempting to publish data aimed at changing behaviour or drawing attention to negatives of any kind. Collect the money, send the results by email to the person that sent them, forums stop publishing the data, and ChemClarity stay off the forums. That would make sense if it was a harm prevention service. 
If its a commercial enterprise designed to get us all to test each vial before use, and get out bloods and health checked via them, or to crusade against the UGL's or steroid use as a whole, or steroid use by the less informed ...etc ... then its current MO is the way to go.

2 minutes ago, NotAMigrant said:

The Wedinos service was not a commercial enterprise. Is not. They stopped testing steroids, and I wrote to them several times asking them to change their minds. 
Now the info they publish is relatively limited. No dose etc. Also open to corruption but not as much as ChemClarity. I can send them some cooking oil in an SIS Vial no problems. Report Published. I can do the same for any lab and any lab can do it for any lab. Now the same service can offer advice. But only a commercial service like this has something to gain from publishing "reports" on drug use of any kind. And why the interaction on this forum? A harm prevention service should test the substances and produce reports published to the user. The Forum should STOP publishing reports and ChemClarity should stop attempting to publish data aimed at changing behaviour or drawing attention to negatives of any kind. Collect the money, send the results by email to the person that sent them, forums stop publishing the data, and ChemClarity stay off the forums. That would make sense if it was a harm prevention service. 
If its a commercial enterprise designed to get us all to test each vial before use, and get out bloods and health checked via them, or to crusade against the UGL's or steroid use as a whole, or steroid use by the less informed ...etc ... then its current MO is the way to go.

@ChemClarity doesnt publish the results of its own volition, it sends the results back to its customer. It is then THEY who choose to publish the results to warn other users/potential users of that lab what their gear is dosed at.

TBH mate, you seem to talk a whole lot of bollocks. 

If anything, id say YOU were the one with the agenda here. The agenda clearly being to prevent the open sharing of information on tested substances from particular UGLS. Youre obviously involved in some way with some s**t lab pumping out underdosed gear and youre worried that people will stop using en masse. If I find out who youre connected to (which is unlikely to happen) I wouldnt touch them with a shitty stick.

22 hours ago, makesure said:

They poke around in the lab politics almost stirring the pot sometimes iv seen. Think that's what he means. I'm not the only one to think the same then 

22 hours ago, NotAMigrant said:

You're making criticisms about our service but what you've written shows that you actually know very little about how the service works.

1. You'd not be able to package a test sample plainly and claim it was a from a UGL. We only conduct blind tests and we supply you with a clear unmarked vial for you to provide a test sample
  2. We'd not tell you that your sample is 'dirty' as we don't test and report unknown compounds. We will only report on the active steroidal compound found

As a business, our objective is to raise awareness of the harms associated with AAS and to provide the community with an affordable service that enables them to test anabolic steroids prior to use.

Our mission is not to stop people from using anabolic steroids. It's to provide information and a service that makes something that is unsafe that little bit safer.

We're in a unique position whereby we can scientifically study and report on a number of topics that are scarcely researched - and therefore they're of interest to the community.

10 hours ago, NotAMigrant said:

I disagree. I want to see this information published.

ChemClarity is not a charity or government run organisation they are a private business, of course they want to increase profit. Could they do shady things to increase that profit, yes they could - ANY business can be shady. They aren't just some black market steroid testing lab though, they are licensed to receive these samples. Any proof of shady practice could jeopardize that license and their business.

They will make enough money without doing shady things so unless I actually see some hard evidence of shady practice then I will continue to trust them.

ChemClarity likes this

10 hours ago, ChemClarity said:

You're making criticisms about our service but what you've written shows that you actually know very little about how the service works.

1. You'd not be able to package a test sample plainly and claim it was a from a UGL. We only conduct blind tests and we supply you with a clear unmarked vial for you to provide a test sample
  2. We'd not tell you that your sample is 'dirty' as we don't test and report unknown compounds. We will only report on the active steroidal compound found

As a business, our objective is to raise awareness of the harms associated with AAS and to provide the community with an affordable service that enables them to test anabolic steroids prior to use.

Our mission is not to stop people from using anabolic steroids. It's to provide information and a service that makes something that is unsafe that little bit safer.

We're in a unique position whereby we can scientifically study and report on a number of topics that are scarcely researched - and therefore they're of interest to the community.

Can I ask if you are still planning to publish the unkown compound findings mate?

Also I noticed that not all the published reports on here showed carrier oils etc do pharma grade steroids not include these?

Thanks bud!

3 hours ago, makesure said:

Can I ask if you are still planning to publish the unkown compound findings mate?

Also I noticed that not all the published reports on here showed carrier oils etc do pharma grade steroids not include these?

Thanks bud!

We did share this information when we launched the service late last year. However, a lot of people told us that it wasn't useful if we couldn't identify the compounds by name. So we decided to focus on the steroidal compounds until we had a better solution.

As it stands, we don't know much about the unknown compounds and we'd like to identify them. We feel that we ought to do this to continue and finish the work we started with the first study.

If we found that some of the unknown compounds were dangerous in some way - we'd likely develop an additional test for users.

Asides promoting our service, this is the main reason we're on this forum. We're wanting invest in studies to produce data. We then decided, with the communities input, what that data means and if ChemClarity.com can help in some way.

makesure likes this

On 11/01/2017 at 9:49 PM, ChemClarity said:

I can package anything and send it to you, then publish the results. The same as this very forum is doing. I can say, the results are from one when they are from another.
Your service is so open to abuse.

My assertion is that your service is best left as as service. 
You are in a unique position to be able to exchange £40 to test coumpounds and send the results to the person who paid.

Publishing "reports" - is an abuse of that position.

And other users publishing their results en masse sullies the integrity. 

I'm a tad surprised that you can't acknowledge an validity in this position?