UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

WC - any tests done for this lab??

2K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  Gavinmcl 
#1 ·
Have any tests been posted up regarding Wildcat?

Always been well regarded on here but would be interesting to see actual test results to back this up

Am currently running WC equitest 800 (400/400 eq/test) and obviously dubious if you can get that much in 1ml of oil

#2 ·

Always been well regarded on here but would be interesting to see actual test results to back this up

Am currently running WC equitest 800 (400/400 eq/test) and obviously dubious if you can get that much in 1ml of oil
That the stuff in 10ml bottles? They only do a few things in 10ml don't they? Think all tests have been moved to the test thread and old threads deleted.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
As far as I was aware, they only did a few products in 10ml vials and the rest all came in 20ml,, yet the vials of test cyp I have here came in 10ml vials and is the first time I have ever had them like this. I was a little concerned when I first saw them, but I've never had bunk WC gear in the many years I've used my source, so used it and all was good! I still have 1 vial left of the 10ml cyp.

WC has served me well over the years. The only reason I've now got a stock of SIS to run In the coming weeks is because I really just want to try a new brand for comparison.

#5 ·

would be very interesting to see results of anything around the 500-800mg/1ml range lol.

#12 ·
I've honestly never heard of WC outside of this forum, when you do hear about it it's the same half a dozen people who say they've been using it for years and it's always been spot on.

From what I've seen on price lists I've received in the past it's not nearly the cheapest lab and there isn't a single test result available online. I don't think I'd bother with it personally.

#43 ·
I've honestly never heard of WC outside of this forum, when you do hear about it it's the same half a dozen people who say they've been using it for years and it's always been spot on.

From what I've seen on price lists I've received in the past it's not nearly the cheapest lab and there isn't a single test result available online. I don't think I'd bother with it personally.
I was one of those half dozen people until I dropped out the forum a few years ago lol. The truth about wc is this (and I'm in no way affiliated)...

Their injectable imo are the best I've ever used...ever!! Not used them all, but most of them. Pre workouts are scarily good, so are their blends.

Orals very hit and miss (mostly miss IME)

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
95% of their stuff is 20ml vials. Some of the new stuff and EQ blends are 10ml.

They certainly aren't the cheapest lab around but they're probably one of the longest standing and have consistently been good over the years.

I'd always be happy to pay a premium for good stuff but I readily use Dimensions, RX, TM, etc if shown to be well dosed and decent over time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.