38 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, richardrahl said:

Drop @DC1 a message on here , buddy.

I did all I could on this one mate. Out if my control now I'm afraid. 

richardrahl likes this

23 hours ago, richardrahl said:

Drop @DC1 a message on here , buddy.

He was in the messages I had with MyProtein, and since I was dealing with them directly, he is not really able to do anything, I don't think,

I just can't believe the fact that, if a replacement has been shipped, that's it, bad or not, its not their problem anymore.

6 minutes ago, SimpleLimit said:

He was in the messages I had with MyProtein, and since I was dealing with them directly, he is not really able to do anything, I don't think,

I just can't believe the fact that, if a replacement has been shipped, that's it, bad or not, its not their problem anymore.

You live and learn, mate. Just take your business elsewhere. :thumbup1:

SimpleLimit likes this

19 hours ago, SimpleLimit said:

pay with paypal when you can, then if its wrong or crappy and they wont sort it out then use paypal for a refund

3 hours ago, b0t13 said:

pay with paypal when you can, then if its wrong or crappy and they wont sort it out then use paypal for a refund

the thing is,

It was my very first order, when I got it, I was a bit surprised about how much foam there was in there, but I thought it was normal or something, and then a month or two later I saw the thread about it being foamy, and got a replacement, but by that time I doubt paypal would refund.

To the OP, if you mean a steroid cycle are you asking for recommendations on a site which sells cycle support, PCT supplements?

I always go to samedaysupplements.com They have a deals page that is updated often and other deals on individual items as well. The prices from the start are great, plus discounts is awesome:thumb:thumb

Sammylifts likes this

13 minutes ago, GYMRVT2 said:

I always go to samedaysupplements.com They have a deals page that is updated often and other deals on individual items as well. The prices from the start are great, plus discounts is awesome:thumb:thumb

Yup definitely love samedaysupps 

it's amazing how many new members on here and other similar forums declare love for the same company. 

no company has ever delivered such mind-bendingly good service that i've felt it necessary to sign up to multiple forums to shout from the rooftops.

CG88 likes this

On 18/01/2017 at 10:23 PM, predatorN said:

To the OP, if you mean a steroid cycle are you asking for recommendations on a site which sells cycle support, PCT supplements?

Yea mate exactly what i was asking

On 7 February 2017 at 8:37 PM, Colz said:

In that case, we'd suggest you take a holistic view of the cycle and post cycle period and rather than focus on the individual mechanisms you want to fix (like increasing test post cycle), consider instead that your goal is to maximise gains on cycle and maximise muscle retention post cycle.

In this context, it makes sense to make some adjustments to training and diet, during and after the cycle, as well as stopping certain supplements such as preworkouts during but restarting their use after a cycle ends. More on this strategy here:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/articlesdetail?cid=prohormones-optimising-prohormone-cycles

People rarely look beyond testosterone, estrogen etc but there is a LOT more involved.

Back to your actual question. In terms of standard supplements to address both cases that act on improving health on cycle and then restoring test/minimising estrogen, our top recommendations would be:

On Cycle - Talos by Antaeus Labs, with the possibility of using Aegis by the same company if you're running a hepatoxic product. For a one stop shop that's a bit cheaper, we'd suggest Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, it's been popular for years now.

Post Cycle - As a minimum you would want an AI. Both research and consumer reviews suggest Hydrapharm's Alchemy is the most potent. It's a very well researched product which uses a very potent AI at its base which lower estrogen and increases test quickly.

If you can stretch to it, then there's other options such as traditional test boosters, cortisol modulators, natural anabolics and stimulant based preworkouts (as per article, to maximise strength post cycle to help retain gains).

Colz likes this

8 hours ago, predatorN said:

In that case, we'd suggest you take a holistic view of the cycle and post cycle period and rather than focus on the individual mechanisms you want to fix (like increasing test post cycle), consider instead that your goal is to maximise gains on cycle and maximise muscle retention post cycle.

In this context, it makes sense to make some adjustments to training and diet, during and after the cycle, as well as stopping certain supplements such as preworkouts during but restarting their use after a cycle ends. More on this strategy here:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/articlesdetail?cid=prohormones-optimising-prohormone-cycles

People rarely look beyond testosterone, estrogen etc but there is a LOT more involved.

Back to your actual question. In terms of standard supplements to address both cases that act on improving health on cycle and then restoring test/minimising estrogen, our top recommendations would be:

On Cycle - Talos by Antaeus Labs, with the possibility of using Aegis by the same company if you're running a hepatoxic product. For a one stop shop that's a bit cheaper, we'd suggest Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, it's been popular for years now.

Post Cycle - As a minimum you would want an AI. Both research and consumer reviews suggest Hydrapharm's Alchemy is the most potent. It's a very well researched product which uses a very potent AI at its base which lower estrogen and increases test quickly.

If you can stretch to it, then there's other options such as traditional test boosters, cortisol modulators, natural anabolics and stimulant based preworkouts (as per article, to maximise strength post cycle to help retain gains).

Thanks for the info bud appreciate it

On 7 February 2017 at 8:37 PM, Colz said:

You're welcome.

Good luck!

Colz likes this