swole troll

Swole Troll's pec major detachment recovery log

395 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

You had a plan, you executed it. Well done. I'm made up for you man

swole troll likes this

Just saw this on Insta. Good work bud :). Bet that felt good

Don't rush to increase the numbers too quickly IMO, work on keeping a good range of motion and building stability back up and look to increase reps before rushing to increase the weight.

swole troll likes this

8 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Just saw this on Insta. Good work bud :). Bet that felt good

Don't rush to increase the numbers too quickly IMO, work on keeping a good range of motion and building stability back up and look to increase reps before rushing to increase the weight.

yes i agree mate, this is still only a step in my recovery, it by no means signifies the end of it 

ill keep repping out the bar until im hitting 20 clean and controlled reps with no pain during or after then ill slowly start upping the weight 

ive got 4.5 months until im suppose to even be able to bench again so any progress now is months ahead of schedule 

RS86 likes this

ok so the refined list of what i believe worthy addition to anyone overcoming a muscle tear 

in no particular order but if i were to go through this again i would still implement all of the following:

1. HGH
2. BPC 157
3. Oxandrolone 
4.Animal Flex 
5.Super Cissus 
6.Vitamin C
8.Graston technique 
9.Bromelain (for 2 weeks either side of the operation) 

that would be my refined list

in terms of things id add that i personally didnt use

1.TB500 
2.MGF (potentially, still looking into this) 

18 minutes ago, swole troll said:

ok so the refined list of what i believe worthy addition to anyone overcoming a muscle tear 

in no particular order but if i were to go through this again i would still implement all of the following:

1. HGH
2. BPC 157
3. Oxandrolone 
4.Animal Flex 
5.Super Cissus 
6.Vitamin C
8.Graston technique 
9.Bromelain (for 2 weeks either side of the operation) 

that would be my refined list

in terms of things id add that i personally didnt use

1.TB500 
2.MGF (potentially, still looking into this) 

How did you dose the bpc157?  I'm looking into using the for a bit of elbow tendinitis I seem to be getting recently.

44 minutes ago, Sphinkter said:

How did you dose the bpc157?  I'm looking into using the for a bit of elbow tendinitis I seem to be getting recently.

250mcg x2 per day 

i used BPC for some patella tendonitis i had last year 

it did help but i didnt address the cause so it didnt 'cure' it 

be sure you are addressing the cause! 

this is how i pinned it in my knees, youll either need to use a clothes peg or get someone to help you for your elbows

27 minutes ago, swole troll said:

250mcg x2 per day 

i used BPC for some patella tendonitis i had last year 

it did help but i didnt address the cause so it didnt 'cure' it 

be sure you are addressing the cause! 

this is how i pinned it in my knees, youll either need to use a clothes peg or get someone to help you for your elbows

Is it not just an overuse kind of thing?

Just now, Sphinkter said:

Is it not just an overuse kind of thing?

it cant be but in my case it was caused and exacerbated by hack squats so i could use all the GH and BPC in the world but without removing hack squats from my routine my knees werent going to heal

my advice to you would be to eliminate all tricep isolations bar MAYBE high rep rope extensions until your tendinitis has gone

skull crushers and behind the head dumbbell tri extensions are usually the main culprits 

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

it cant be but in my case it was caused and exacerbated by hack squats so i could use all the GH and BPC in the world but without removing hack squats from my routine my knees werent going to heal

my advice to you would be to eliminate all tricep isolations bar MAYBE high rep rope extensions until your tendinitis has gone

skull crushers and behind the head dumbbell tri extensions are usually the main culprits 

Aye it's usually a bit sore the next after upper, only really notice it when I lift something though but it's kinda lingering this time so was thinking of just doing some isolation stuff tomorrow but I'll try sacking off the cable push downs for now.  It's on the outside though so that's to do with extensions at the elbow rather than pulling am I right?

7 minutes ago, Sphinkter said:

Aye it's usually a bit sore the next after upper, only really notice it when I lift something though but it's kinda lingering this time so was thinking of just doing some isolation stuff tomorrow but I'll try sacking off the cable push downs for now.  It's on the outside though so that's to do with extensions at the elbow rather than pulling am I right?

do high reps on the tri extensions mainly for blood flow 

what you are describing is tennis elbow (pain on the outter side of the elbow) which is usually from extension and pressing movements 
golfers elbow is the inner elbow and this is usually caused by pulling and curling motions 

so yes you are correct it is likely the presses and extensions that are giving you jip 

1 hour ago, Test-e said:

i saw when he did that 

ive no idea how these people bounce back so fast 

i threw everything at my pec tear and even now im getting moments where i have to dial it back a bit and remind myself im only 10 weeks post op