Alphawolf86

Correct stack

25 posts in this topic

Hi I'm due to start a test E cycle for 15 weeks at 500mg per week! Got 2x test e vials, anastrozole for my Ai! I've clomid and nolva for pct! Blue and green pins! 

Is this all I need?

first time on pinning so be nice 

IMG_0847.JPG

33 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Hi I'm due to start a test E cycle for 15 weeks at 500mg per week! Got 2x test e vials, anastrozole for my Ai! I've clomid and nolva for pct! Blue and green pins! 

Is this all I need?

first time on pinning so be nice 

IMG_0847.JPG

why only 2 vials of Test?

mr small likes this

Looks good to go, you might want to think about the number of pins / Swabs you have. It's inevitable that you'll drop one etc, if it's from a needle exchange then just bring the sharps bin back after the first 4weeks and when returning it ask for two packs. Better to have spares than be tempted to reuse or go without swabs.

1 minute ago, MrM said:

Looks good to go, you might want to think about the number of pins / Swabs you have. It's inevitable that you'll drop one etc, if it's from a needle exchange then just bring the sharps bin back after the first 4weeks and when returning it ask for two packs. Better to have spares than be tempted to reuse or go without swabs.

Go without swabs? They're not even needed tbf. 

Just now, TinTin10 said:

He said hes on a 15wk cycle though. So hes a vial short.

Yep, just saw and edited hoping no one would notice, I'm guessing he is either hiding one or can't do maths ...

TinTin10 likes this

Don't worry I've a whole bag full of green and blue needles and barrels and more alcohol wipes then a hospital!

is the Ai ok guys? Been told to take half a tablet eod? 

Pct in order?

also I thought I would have enough Test looks like I need another vial 

Just now, sen said:

Personal opinion I recon but they are pretty cheap / free so seems daft to take the risk of infection, particularly on a multi use vial.

2 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Don't worry I've a whole bag full of green and blue needles and barrels and more alcohol wipes then a hospital!

is the Ai ok guys? Been told to take half a tablet eod? 

Pct in order?

also I thought I would have enough Test looks like I need another vial 

AI is totally person dependent but 1/2 tab adex EOD is a decent start point.

you could just cut the test to 1.5ml a week, if it's your first cycle it's still going to be decent.

Ye, the ai is fine, if you mean brand. Used 0,5 mg ed while 700 mg test, without any bloat, gyno etc...ß

Personally i dont use any desinfection, just for the first shot for the rubber.

But better be safe then sorry ;)

On 31/12/2016 at 0:46 AM, Mooley said:

Ye, the ai is fine, if you mean brand. Used 0,5 mg ed while 700 mg test, without any bloat, gyno etc...ß

Personally i dont use any desinfection, just for the first shot for the rubber.

But better be safe then sorry ;)

Did you use the same brand Ai?

3 hours ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Did you use the same brand Ai?

Yea, accord, usually i get gyno probs at 250 mg test per week, with.the ai non at 700 mg pw, so seems to be fine, done bloodwork also, but tren appears at some testing methods as e2, so had 250 e2, instead of 40 max, oh whole other topic.

-> its cheap af but g2g

is the picture of everything you have? 

if so what are you doing, one shot every 3 weeks or are you going to reuse the same syringe? 

not enough gear for 15 weeks

not enough AI on hand, you dont know how much of that test your body is going to aromatise 

on 600mg i need 1mg of adex per day to keep my nips in check and the bed sheets pitched like a tent every morning 

if you do find you need more AI then could be a ballache sourcing once youre already on

best to just have it on hand and even if you dont need it youll definitely cycle again (everyone does) 

30 minutes ago, swole troll said:

if so what are you doing, one shot every 3 weeks or are you going to reuse the same syringe? 

not enough AI on hand, you dont know how much of that test your body is going to aromatise 

on 600mg i need 1mg of adex per day to keep my nips in check and the bed sheets pitched like a tent every morning 

if you do find you need more AI then could be a ballache sourcing once youre already on

best to just have it on hand and even if you dont need it youll definitely cycle again (everyone does) 

He already said he has bag full of syringes needles and swabs.

Ai he might not even need but like you said best have enough on hand.

5 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

He already said he has bag full of syringes needles and swabs.

Ai he might not even need but like you said best have enough on hand.

ah ok i thought the photo was EVERYTHING he had

should have prob read more lol 

yes still think he needs the AI on hand, people just dont know how theyll react until they try and see 

that and most new users only have a source or two so there could be a delay on them getting more AI if they require it

GeordieOak70 and Gymbot like this

8 minutes ago, swole troll said:

ah ok i thought the photo was EVERYTHING he had

should have prob read more lol 

yes still think he needs the AI on hand, people just dont know how theyll react until they try and see 

that and most new users only have a source or two so there could be a delay on them getting more AI if they require it

Indeed mate I have a full box but I only ever need it on 19 nors and im only running test atm but its there incase along with some nolva.

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

Evening mate, 

yeah I've got a full bag of blue and green pins and barrels/swans! 

Think will need to get another vial of test, nolva and Ai.  source my stuff is all online so all good. The guy at needle exchange is very knowledgeable and said it's all legit! 

Im just paranoid im not gunna hit he right place in my glute I think I need to put a target on my ass cheek for when I pin haha

superdrol likes this

5 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Evening mate, 

yeah I've got a full bag of blue and green pins and barrels/swans! 

Think will need to get another vial of test, nolva and Ai.  source my stuff is all online so all good. The guy at needle exchange is very knowledgeable and said it's all legit! 

Im just paranoid im not gunna hit he right place in my glute I think I need to put a target on my ass cheek for when I pin haha

upper outter quadrant

its difficult to contort to hit any of the wrong spots 

have a read of these 

On 30/12/2016 at 1:59 PM, sen said:

He's already got them not so might as well use them. They aren't usually needed but some f**kers can be dirty.

On 12/30/2016 at 1:59 PM, sen said:

Pretty sure I saw an article here about a guy who died of infection buildup in his heart, due to not swabbing his multi-use vial before drawing.

Also, OP, I would recommend 10-12 weeks.  15 weeks is too long for a first cycle.  Obviously, you are free to stay on as long as you like.  But your gains will slow considerably after 6-8 weeks anyway.

4 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Pretty sure I saw an article here about a guy who died of infection buildup in his heart, due to not swabbing his multi-use vial before drawing.

Also, OP, I would recommend 10-12 weeks.  15 weeks is too long for a first cycle.  Obviously, you are free to stay on as long as you like.  But your gains will slow considerably after 6-8 weeks anyway.

Don't believe that for a second. 

1 hour ago, Tomahawk said:

Dirt on his finger passing on to the bottle top. Always wash your hands before preparing injections. 

1 hour ago, sen said:

Dirt on his finger passing on to the bottle top. Always wash your hands before preparing injections. 

Could be. There could also be dirt or bacteria already on the bottle top or the skin. Why not give it a wipe?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor