Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ginger Ben

"Test base" needed or BS?

13 posts in this topic

So I'm not ready to jump back on to AAS so my first cycle to support a cut in the new year will be PH based. I'm thinking of running Epistain and Tren Attack for 6 weeks. I've seen a few forums and suppliers saying you need to run 4-andro as a test base with these compounds. Is this necessary or just a scam to get my to drop a load more £ on my cycle? 

The justification seems to be that the 4-andro will convert to test in the body and prevent any drop in libido and lethargy from the other compounds.

Yes I know I could jab test but I'm not going to so let's not have that conversation :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jw390898 said:

A test base can help aleviate some of the on cycle sides such as lethargy, libido loss - but adds to cycle suppression itself

Thanks JW i'm not too worried about the suppression as that's going to happen anyway and I'll be running a serm pct along with daa afterwards. 

My question was more about whether it is needed or if the addition will be negligible and therefore not worth the significant cost of adding 4-A in for 6 weeks at a decent enough dose to be useful (500mg ed) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also does anybody know if there is a difference between tren products containing 

19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

versus tren products containing 

 
Amount per serving %DV
Estra4,9,11triene3, 17dione

the first is BC Tren dosed at 50mg a cap the second is assault labs Tren Attack dosed at 15mg a cap. Clearly there must be some difference based on the dosing. Is one better than the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get oral trest as base, either Olympus Labs Tr3st or Brawn Nutrition Trest, 60-75mg ED and you're good to go, plus its stronger than any other PH on its own, epistane will just be a plus. Also use an AI, 50mg arimistane should suffice for prohormones.

Ginger Ben likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goranchero said:

Get oral trest as base, either Olympus Labs Tr3st or Brawn Nutrition Trest, 60-75mg ED and you're good to go, plus its stronger than any other PH on its own, epistane will just be a plus. Also use an AI, 50mg arimistane should suffice for prohormones.

I've got some Tr3st on backorder but it's going to be impossible to get soon unless any ugl's are doing an oral version too. I've not looked at that option yet. 

AI will be on hand if I just run epi and tren , probably take an anti p if I do this. If I use trest I'll definitely have ai 

 

Goranchero likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2016 at 6:55 AM, Ginger Ben said:

Thanks JW i'm not too worried about the suppression as that's going to happen anyway and I'll be running a serm pct along with daa afterwards. 

My question was more about whether it is needed or if the addition will be negligible and therefore not worth the significant cost of adding 4-A in for 6 weeks at a decent enough dose to be useful (500mg ed) 

Possibly, always very difficult to qualify as you have no means to measure whether you would have felt worse or not with or without :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2016 at 7:00 AM, Ginger Ben said:

Also does anybody know if there is a difference between tren products containing 

19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

versus tren products containing 

 
Amount per serving %DV
Estra4,9,11triene3, 17dione

the first is BC Tren dosed at 50mg a cap the second is assault labs Tren Attack dosed at 15mg a cap. Clearly there must be some difference based on the dosing. Is one better than the other?

19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione

According to henryv from this post, this is the same as estra-4,9 diene-3,17 dione

Despite being commonly known as "tren", this prohormone can't convert to trenbolone. Instead it converts to the similar target hormone of dienolone, which has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 10:1. 

Being a dione (and therefore lacking the 17b-OH common to all effective steroids) I'd expect this compound to have little or no affinity for androgen receptor binding in its current configuration. Fortunately, the body can convert the ketone to a hydroxyl group via the 17b-HSD enzyme, which will make it much more effective.

This compound should bring strength, lean gains, an increase in vascularity and muscle hardness, and accelerated fat loss.

Support supplements should include an over-the-counter anti-prolactin product such as vitex, B6 or P5P, and one of the common blood pressure supps like celery seed or hawthorne berry. 

Despite not being 17a-methylated, blood test results typically show a similar degree of hepatic stress to methylated compounds like h-drol or epi. 

"Shutdown" is usually high, with most users experiencing (temporary) testicular atrophy and loss of libido. Common cycles are 90-120mg for four to six weeks, followed by a SERM PCT protocol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/12/2016 at 10:46 AM, Ginger Ben said:

So I'm not ready to jump back on to AAS so my first cycle to support a cut in the new year will be PH based. I'm thinking of running Epistain and Tren Attack for 6 weeks. I've seen a few forums and suppliers saying you need to run 4-andro as a test base with these compounds. Is this necessary or just a scam to get my to drop a load more £ on my cycle? 

The justification seems to be that the 4-andro will convert to test in the body and prevent any drop in libido and lethargy from the other compounds.

Yes I know I could jab test but I'm not going to so let's not have that conversation :) 

Nope.

Epi tren is a solid combo that delivers great results for cuts.

 

Ginger Ben likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2017 at 3:02 AM, simonboyle said:

Nope.

Epi tren is a solid combo that delivers great results for cuts.

 

Thanks, just coming to the end of week 1 and decided not to bother with the 4-andro. So far so good at 30mg of each per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd up the tren a bit as it isn't that potential at a low dose.

But either way you'll get decent results. Got great results from 30mg epi solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0