UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Natty Test Levels

1K views 55 replies 17 participants last post by  Ares 
#1 ·
I'm natty and been thinking about jumping on the gear for a while now, so I thought I would just get my T levels checked.

I'm 29 years old, they say it's within range but I've done some research and it seems like it's a little under average for someone my age. Just wondering if you guys would agree?

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm natty and been thinking about jumping on the gear for a while now, so I thought I would just get my T levels checked.

I'm 29 years old, they say it's within range but I've done some research and it seems like it's a little under average for someone my age. Just wondering if you guys would agree?
That's complete BS as far as I'm concerned. In range is in range.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Range doesn't take age into account tho mate, at least GPs don't anyway. Sure a good endo ofc would.

OP - thats like 500 Ng/dl + Pretty decent. If you want to hop on then hop on regardless. Only you can make that call not a forum full of highly biased allready juiced to the gills meat heads most of which are probably half cut because Friday and Christmas.

#9 ·
Cheers guys! Just wanted to check as I'm still researching what the blood results actually mean and a few sites seem to differ on what the acceptable average was

I will be jumping on but not for a while yet, just wanted to see if it was the lower end of average and then would probably jump on sooner

#23 ·
You'd expect about half of people to have below average test, that's the point of an average. Half of people are also of below average intelligence.

What matters here is being in the normal range, which you are.

No natural levels will get anywhere near what you'd achieve on gear. The decision of whether to go this route should depend on your personal risk/benefit analysis though, not what your natural test levels are. Do lots of research.

#24 ·
You'd expect about half of people to have below average test, that's the point of an average. Half of people are also of below average intelligence.

What matters here is being in the normal range, which you are.

No natural levels will get anywhere near what you'd achieve on gear. The decision of whether to go this route should depend on your personal risk/benefit analysis though, not what your natural test levels are. Do lots of research.
Nor will taking gear get you anywhere near your natty potentials If your training rest and grub ain't up to scratch. I mean just look at a large % of the juiced up posters on this forum as real world evidence :D

#48 ·
I have an appointment with the doc tuesday morning to ask about a possible blood test for low testosterone. Almost non-existent libido these days and sleep interruption. Don't feel down or ill or depressed or anything. I eat pretty healthy and work out three times a week. I'll see what he says.

#49 ·
I did this recently, ended up going private though as the GP was having none of it. She was adamant I didn't need a test despite telling her about low libido and other symptoms of out of whack hormone levels. It took me ages to even get the appointment - just to be dismissed almost instantly. Looking forward to seeing some actual data - I hate guesswork.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.