JonSon

SIS sustanon

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JonSon said:

I'm on the NHS yes. I have loads of bloods but none whilst on sustanon (started 24th November). I was previously on HCG. I have an endo appointment on the 19th of January so my injection before that falls on the 5th, was going to do bloods on the 4th January. 

So you have no idea what your test levels are on sustanon,  why are you wanting to use more sustanon by the way ?

1 minute ago, big vin said:

So you have no idea what your test levels are on sustanon,  why are you wanting to use more sustanon by the way ?

It's not the fact I want to use more right now. It's more frequently. I know it's not been long but I know how I feel. More of making the best of a s**t situation. I'm not stupid enough to go down the more is better route. Simply putting things in place if need be. 

38 minutes ago, JonSon said:

It's not the fact I want to use more right now. It's more frequently. I know it's not been long but I know how I feel. More of making the best of a s**t situation. I'm not stupid enough to go down the more is better route. Simply putting things in place if need be. 

You have only just started sustanon you need to wait a few weeks to let it build up then have bloods done two days after pinning yo get your peak test level then just before pinning to get your trough reading and take it from there .

Your endo should be doing this anyway as he needs to dial you in .

It's way too early to start increasing your dose because of the way you feel .

How do you feel by the way ? 

You have only just started sustanon you need to wait a few weeks to let it build up then have bloods done two days after pinning yo get your peak test level then just before pinning to get your trough reading and take it from there .

Your endo should be doing this anyway as he needs to dial you in .

It's way too early to start increasing your dose because of the way you feel .

How do you feel by the way ? 

Sure, that's 100% what's going to happen. It's injection day tomorrow and I've known all week that I'm ready for it. I just like a plan, if bloods come back good and I'm feeling ok then happy days. I'm probably trying to solve a problem before it's an issue. Thanks for your input though. 

Whoever is prescribing your trt should allow you to have sustanon 250mg every two weeks if bloods and the way you feel warrant it .

I was on sustanon on the nhs my endo had no issues with having me on 250mg of sustanon every 14 days it's pretty standard trt protocol 250mg sustanon every 2-3 weeks 

Whoever is prescribing your trt should allow you to have sustanon 250mg every two weeks if bloods and the way you feel warrant it .

I was on sustanon on the nhs my endo had no issues with having me on 250mg of sustanon every 14 days it's pretty standard trt protocol 250mg sustanon every 2-3 weeks 

Yeah I've read plenty of threads your in. I'll see how it goes and if need be try and find something to persuade them to do e14d. The clinic I go to was part of Noah's ark. 

7 minutes ago, JonSon said:

Yeah I've read plenty of threads your in. I'll see how it goes and if need be try and find something to persuade them to do e14d. The clinic I go to was part of Noah's ark. 

Why you on prescribed self administered ? I take it you are not on the nhs ? 

Have you not got  any bloods to show where your test levels are at ?

18 minutes ago, big vin said:

100% NHS, I did my first HCG injection in front of them same goes for sustanon. Rest I do at home. 

My last bloods were done 7th October at the clinic but I've had some done in November through my haematologist where I go to dump blood (HCT get elevated at times). Not got the results from November to hand they gave them me over the phone  

7th October 

total t - 8.0

lh - 3.8

fsh - 1.9

shbg - 27.5

albumin - 49.0

osstradiol - 72

prolactin - 124

tsh - 1.9

hct - 49.8

hb - 159

psa - 0.5

25 minutes ago, big vin said:

Them bloods were done a few weeks after stopping HCG. 

Maybe they are being cautious about your dose because your hematocrit gets elevated .

You have secondary polycythemia obviously the testosterone injections are causing your polycythemia  ( thick blood) it's a common side effect but as you are under the care of a haematologist this should not be an issue .

How often does your haematologist check your bloods ? 

I take it you visit the venesection clinic in the hospital .

You should try nebido less peaks and troughs more stable test levels less raised hematocrit  (blood thickness )

To be fair before treatment it was hovering around the 0.47 mark. Yes go to the hospital do 1 unit one week then a unit the following week. I see the haematologist every 12 week but have a ton of FBC forms (check every 8 week ish) so if it starts getting high I go for a venesection. 

On 14/12/2016 at 6:10 PM, big vin said:

Maybe they are being cautious about your dose because your hematocrit gets elevated .

You have secondary polycythemia obviously the testosterone injections are causing your polycythemia  ( thick blood) it's a common side effect but as you are under the care of a haematologist this should not be an issue .

How often does your haematologist check your bloods ? 

I take it you visit the venesection clinic in the hospital .

You should try nebido less peaks and troughs more stable test levels less raised hematocrit  (blood thickness )

To be fair before treatment it was hovering around the 0.47 mark. Yes go to the hospital do 1 unit one week then a unit the following week. I see the haematologist every 12 week but have a ton of FBC forms (check every 8 week ish) so if it starts getting high I go for a venesection

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor