UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

SIS sustanon

3K views 37 replies 6 participants last post by  JonSon 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi I'm currently on TRT self injecting prescribed sustanon every 21 days. I am wanting to change this to a maximum of every 14 days. Obviously my prescribed dose leaves me a shortfall in my sustanon. I have ordered some SIS sustanon which will arrive today to top up with. I have read plenty on here about SIS but nothing about their sustanon. Is anyone using it or has used it? I'll upload some pictures once it's turned up later.

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Cheers, only reason I've gone for sus is because I'm using prescribed sus for trt. Prescription only gives me enough to do every 21 days so I'll use my own to inject more frequently. But yes in the future once my blood work is more spaced out I'll use test and save the sus up to blast.

#14 ·
Well since you're now buying your own gear to top up with, you might as well just do it privately. It will take out all the of the worries and stress, and they can fine tune the treatment so it actually suits you, not just give you the bare minimum the NHS does. It is a little more expensive, but pretty affordable if you think about it.

#18 ·
I considered private but a vial of sus or a couple of vials of test every few month is peanuts. Obviously none of this is about money on my part. If I can use my own stuff alongside the prescribed, feel better and have more stable blood work then happy days. Oh and not get sust out would be a bonus.

#23 ·
I'm on the NHS yes. I have loads of bloods but none whilst on sustanon (started 24th November). I was previously on HCG. I have an endo appointment on the 19th of January so my injection before that falls on the 5th, was going to do bloods on the 4th January.

#30 ·
Whoever is prescribing your trt should allow you to have sustanon 250mg every two weeks if bloods and the way you feel warrant it .

I was on sustanon on the nhs my endo had no issues with having me on 250mg of sustanon every 14 days it's pretty standard trt protocol 250mg sustanon every 2-3 weeks

#31 ·
Whoever is prescribing your trt should allow you to have sustanon 250mg every two weeks if bloods and the way you feel warrant it .

I was on sustanon on the nhs my endo had no issues with having me on 250mg of sustanon every 14 days it's pretty standard trt protocol 250mg sustanon every 2-3 weeks
Yeah I've read plenty of threads your in. I'll see how it goes and if need be try and find something to persuade them to do e14d. The clinic I go to was part of Noah's ark.

#35 ·
Maybe they are being cautious about your dose because your hematocrit gets elevated .

You have secondary polycythemia obviously the testosterone injections are causing your polycythemia ( thick blood) it's a common side effect but as you are under the care of a haematologist this should not be an issue .

How often does your haematologist check your bloods ?

I take it you visit the venesection clinic in the hospital .

You should try nebido less peaks and troughs more stable test levels less raised hematocrit (blood thickness )

#38 ·
Maybe they are being cautious about your dose because your hematocrit gets elevated .

You have secondary polycythemia obviously the testosterone injections are causing your polycythemia ( thick blood) it's a common side effect but as you are under the care of a haematologist this should not be an issue .

How often does your haematologist check your bloods ?

I take it you visit the venesection clinic in the hospital .

You should try nebido less peaks and troughs more stable test levels less raised hematocrit (blood thickness )
To be fair before treatment it was hovering around the 0.47 mark. Yes go to the hospital do 1 unit one week then a unit the following week. I see the haematologist every 12 week but have a ton of FBC forms (check every 8 week ish) so if it starts getting high I go for a venesection

#36 ·
To be fair before treatment it was hovering around the 0.47 mark. Yes go to the hospital do 1 unit one week then a unit the following week. I see the haematologist every 12 week but have a ton of FBC forms (check every 8 week ish) so if it starts getting high I go for a venesection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.