relay2134

Bodyconscious Epistane No suppression. Weak compound? Change my PCT?

21 posts in this topic

Hi,

So I am coming to the end of my first cycle; when I do I will put up a full review. I have been running bodyconscious Epi at 30/30/30/30/45/45 and am in the last few days now. However I have had 0 shut down, everything works fine and in fact my yogurt cannon has become a bit more powerful.

Could the compound be weak? Should I have ran at 60 for some time? Or have I just been lucky with sides. I have not had any bloodwork done, but no issues with lethargy, libido or any low natural test related sides. I don't believe it was a particularly weak compound due to my results, which I will post in my write up when I finish.

Also should I change up my PCT if I have had no shutdown? Do I need the nolva just to prevent rebound gyno?

Thanks in advance, you guys are my go to for information now.

First off, I'd certainly still run your intended PCT. There won't be [read: shouldn't be] any rebound Gino to worry about however. Definitely no real need to shoot up to 60mg on any epi cycle

I've tagged @simonboyle as he's their forum rep, so may be able to shed a little more light on that particular product. It could be something as unfortunate as a bad batch or there may be other factors that need looking at.

simonboyle likes this

10 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

First off, I'd certainly still run your intended PCT. There won't be [read: shouldn't be] any rebound Gino to worry about however. Definitely no real need to shoot up to 60mg on any epi cycle

I've tagged @simonboyle as he's their forum rep, so may be able to shed a little more light on that particular product. It could be something as unfortunate as a bad batch or there may be other factors that need looking at.

Thanks for the reply. Next year maybe I will try Epi2a3a at the same dosage with the same OCS so that I can compare. It would be interesting to see what Simons take on this is, I have heard that some people just generally don't get shut down as much as others.

Thanks,

14 minutes ago, relay2134 said:

Thanks for the reply. Next year maybe I will try Epi2a3a at the same dosage with the same OCS so that I can compare. It would be interesting to see what Simons take on this is, I have heard that some people just generally don't get shut down as much as others.

Thanks,

as you've mentioned it, we have 30% off that particular product with code EPI30OFF for black friday, so it's a good time to stock up

16 minutes ago, relay2134 said:

Thanks,

are you saying you didnt think it was any good because you didnt feel shut down ?

simonboyle likes this

1 hour ago, ILLBehaviour said:

are you saying you didnt think it was any good because you didnt feel shut down ?

I was partially wondering that, or if it may have been underdosed. And also if I should change my PCT due to not feeling shutdown.

But as I have had some good gains on it so far, which I will post more about in my post cycle review, I think the product is good. The only side I had was some joint ache.

7 minutes ago, relay2134 said:

I was partially wondering that, or if it may have been underdosed. And also if I should change my PCT due to not feeling shutdown.

But as I have had some good gains on it so far, which I will post more about in my post cycle review, I think the product is good. The only side I had was some joint ache.

if you gained well on it then that should tell you everything you need to know. Not everyone experiences sides or feels shutdown. Run a proper pct as you originally planned.

So, to confirm, you've had good gains at 30mg and you're trying to bash the product?

I'm not even going to bother with that one.

Maybe stop measuring your jizz and start thinking logically.

It isn't difficult.

Sperm volume isn't a gauge of anything.

Please think about the damage you could do to a reputable brand with such nonsensical comments.

Regards.

Simon.

ILLBehaviour, kelso321, Baka and 1 other like this

13 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

Thanks for the tag buddy.

faipdeooiad likes this

4 hours ago, simonboyle said:

So, to confirm, you've had good gains at 30mg and you're trying to bash the product?

It isn't difficult.

Please think about the damage you could do to a reputable brand with such nonsensical comments.

Regards.

Simon.

Simon mate I just pissed myself reading your post , quite to the point !

Not getting in a slanging match we really dont need to , I think the guy just wants to feel ill !

But Relay honestly feeling like crap is not a good sign to a cycle on Epi , at 30mg with a clean product you really shouldn't  , I hope you gained well and got something out of your cycle

BC

1 hour ago, Bodyconsciousuk said:

Simon mate I just pissed myself reading your post , quite to the point !

Not getting in a slanging match we really dont need to , I think the guy just wants to feel ill !

But Relay honestly feeling like crap is not a good sign to a cycle on Epi , at 30mg with a clean product you really shouldn't  , I hope you gained well and got something out of your cycle

BC

Yes mate, no slagging match here. Just a request for some rationality.

I look forward to a response and to see how he did on cycle, but the while "I'm still producing sperm, so is it bunk?" is a new low.???

On 24/11/2016 at 1:46 PM, relay2134 said:

That sounds like the signs of good epi to me!

if this was your first cycle, i suspect you expected WW3 side effects due to reading online and everything being said OTT, when in reality the sides arent that bad

EPI is quite mild for sides anyway, i felt very little sides when running it and i know it wasnt bunk, 

run the proper PCT and be happy you can run it without issues..

simonboyle likes this

30mg is a weak dose of a weak compound - what were your expectations......

40-60mg depending on user size, experience and if run solo or stacked is generally the way to go.

Im into fifth week of Epistane from bodyconsious and s**t is legit. Ye, I am in caloric surplus, but I gained about 13lbs and strength increased also. No sides except dry mouth during second/third week and 3-4 days I felt like s**t (tired as hell). 

15 hours ago, gvnch said:

Im into fifth week of Epistane from bodyconsious and s**t is legit. Ye, I am in caloric surplus, but I gained about 13lbs and strength increased also. No sides except dry mouth during second/third week and 3-4 days I felt like s**t (tired as hell). 

Yeah, but what volume of jizz you shooting?

kelso321 and faipdeooiad like this

On 24/11/2016 at 2:47 PM, simonboyle said:

It isn't difficult.

Regards.

Simon.

Sorry Simon, I think maybe my post (or the title of it) came out wrong. I wasn't bashing it at all, it has been great and I was planning to order from you again.

The main reason I was asking was due to wanting to get my PCT correct, I wasn't expecting (or wanting) to feel ill or experience bad sides. I just had not really noticed any at the time of this post. 

As it happens in the last week and a half, after I upped my dose to 45 I had to scrap my lower body and back days twice due to the insane calf and lower back pumps. I was taking 2-3g of taurine per day, maybe I will up this next time.

It was just my first cycle and I was genuinely just curious as to others opinions.

Sorry I replied late, I took a break from the forum after a couple of the replies, I have a habit of sending heated replies without thinking about them first so try to avoid that.

Thanks all for the input though, I'll try not to sound like a whiny b*tch next time I have a good run

simonboyle likes this