Afh13

Sis test e 300

41 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, CrazyA said:

I'm three weeks in on their test E. Strength and libido through the roof. 

That's good to hear I can't wait to get on it now! How many weeks you running it for and how much per week? U on a Ai?

4 hours ago, AJourneybegins said:

Gentech, can't comment on effectiveness yet. For PCT I have gentech nolvadex.

I normally do swimming for cardio, but had some problems with the pool so starting cardio today will do 20 mins.

Good thanks, I f**ked up with needles for my first injection, I had the ones without a screw top, got a little bit of test everywhere bought the screw lock ones after with next day delivery lol. I read loads about people shaking and feeling sick I thought they must just be pussys. However, I was shaking like a shitting dog and thought I was going to be sick after my first injection. 

Im only one week in but up 2 & 3/4lbs.

did legs last night added over 20kg to squat, everything was a PR, I felt like a Viking warrior madman. 

Probably just a placebo effect and water weight but I'm feeling good, I can tell nipples are slightly more sensitive probably just because I keep poking them checking they're okay. 

I've got accord for my Ai. When I went to needle exchange I got the blue and green screw on pins! So hopefully should be alright, shitting it tho as it will be my first pin! That's a good weight for such a short time you've been on cycle tho! Can't wait now!

44 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

I've got accord for my Ai. When I went to needle exchange I got the blue and green screw on pins! So hopefully should be alright, shitting it tho as it will be my first pin! That's a good weight for such a short time you've been on cycle tho! Can't wait now!

I've never been to a needle exchange, might sound stupid but I'm a little nurvous for that. Yeah I was too you might know this and I might just be a noob but when you're swapping needles draw some air into the syringe so the needle is not full. Then just push out the air. My second pin I just poked to get the area and didn't even realise it was in, I was like well that was easy. 

Ive just finished shoulders and biceps (weird split I know, just what I like). Moved up in weights and felt good, muscles felt full and some guy commented I'm looking bigger, so must be doing something. I'll keep you updated as I go on though. Patience is key, but I'm not?

5 hours ago, CrazyA said:

I'm three weeks in on their test E. Strength and libido through the roof. 

When did you notice the 'kick' also what's your batch number?. I'm one week into the same cycle and brand 

On 12/28/2016 at 7:49 PM, AJourneybegins said:

When did you notice the 'kick' also what's your batch number?. I'm one week into the same cycle and brand 

Strength and libido kicked in at the end of the first week and i'm only on 450mg. I'm also taking 60mg of their Anavar so it's hard to tell where the gains came from but i'm pretty sure waking up with morning wood and the random erections came from their test. Also taking 1mg  Accord anastrozole three days a week but i probably don't need that much. 

First pin last night, 2ml into glute, very smooth, no pip at all today. 

4 hours ago, Afh13 said:

First pin last night, 2ml into glute, very smooth, no pip at all today. 

Nice one mate, first time pinning? U using sis Test e? 

29 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Nice one mate, first time pinning? U using sis Test e? 

Nah second cycle, yeah I'm on their test e, ran cyp first time, so I thought e would be harsher pip, but seems to be ok. 

3 minutes ago, Afh13 said:

Nah second cycle, yeah I'm on their test e, ran cyp first time, so I thought e would be harsher pip, but seems to be ok. 

Nice one what else you running alongside it? Ai? How many weeks you doing and u pinning in the glute?

600mg test e p/w, gonna start on .25mg of arimidex every other day and see how I go. Yeah glute injection, I'm going 2ml once a week, so wouldn't want to try and stick that in my delt. 

On 20/11/2016 at 9:47 AM, Alphawolf86 said:

Awesome. That's what I'm planning to do! When are you starting? Do you think I will have enough with 2 vials? 

Im going to use clomid as well as nolvadex! 

2 vials is 6000mg total, so at 500/week that will last 12 weeks, simple, so nope you need another vial 

5 hours ago, S123 said:

Tired of seeing SIS lol, all it takes is one search bro, you're lazy as fk

My original post was the middle of November, it's hardly a new topic.  

8 hours ago, S123 said:

Tired of seeing SIS lol, all it takes is one search bro, you're lazy as fk

Here's a thought, don't open a topic labelled 'sis X' if you don't want to read about it, no one has a gun to your head bro. 

I was using unipharma testobol test enth for 9 weeks at 600mg and got Bloodwork,  test level was around 1200 but should have been closer to double that so I bought SOME SIS test enth and now I do 250mg unipharma on Monday and 300mg sis test in Thursday.  

I'm getting oily spotty shoulders since and more weight.  It appears to be working fine,  bloods getting taken on Thursday next 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor