Afh13

Sis test e 300

42 posts in this topic


2 hours ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Got two vials of sis myself and running it after xmas. 

 

How you running your course and pct?

15 weeks of 500mg per week, arimidex throughout, then nolva pct.

juicehead7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Afh13 said:

15 weeks of 500mg per week, arimidex throughout, then nolva pct.

Awesome. That's what I'm planning to do! When are you starting? Do you think I will have enough with 2 vials? 

 

Im going to use clomid as well as nolvadex! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2016 at 3:34 PM, Afh13 said:

Merry Christmas.  G2g? Anyone else running this? 

20161118_152510.jpg

Not yet but will be mid December. Got same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2016 at 2:12 AM, Alphawolf86 said:

Got two vials of sis myself and running it after xmas. 

 

How you running your course and pct?

I'm gonna run 1.4ml a week with .25 anastrozole EOD & see how it goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gymbot said:

Same brand mate ✔️

Cool you had them before? Do you just split the tablet up. Sounds silly I know but not had them before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2016 at 8:11 AM, Alphawolf86 said:

Cool you had them before? Do you just split the tablet up. Sounds silly I know but not had them before

dunoo but that wat im gonna do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AJourneybegins said:

Any update on the SIS products?

Starting my cycle first week in Feb mate gunna loose some Xmas calories before I start!! U?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Starting my cycle first week in Feb mate gunna loose some Xmas calories before I start!! U?

Im one week into my first cycle - test e feeling great 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJourneybegins said:

Im one week into my first cycle - test e feeling great 

 

How you running your course mate? How many mg per week and how many weeks? Ai? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

How you running your course mate? How many mg per week and how many weeks? Ai? 

10 weeks. 600mg a week, 2x1ml 300mg injections a week. Started aromasin yesterday 5mg ED might bump to 10mg as I'm already bloating and keep fat in chest area normally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AJourneybegins said:

10 weeks. 600mg a week, 2x1ml 300mg injections a week. Started aromasin yesterday 5mg ED might bump to 10mg as I'm already bloating and keep fat in chest area normally 

What brand Ai have you got mate? U doing any cardio whilst on cycle? How u getting on? Feeling stronger and bigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alphawolf86 said:

What brand Ai have you got mate? U doing any cardio whilst on cycle? How u getting on? Feeling stronger and bigger

Gentech, can't comment on effectiveness yet. For PCT I have gentech nolvadex.

I normally do swimming for cardio, but had some problems with the pool so starting cardio today will do 20 mins.

Good thanks, I f**ked up with needles for my first injection, I had the ones without a screw top, got a little bit of test everywhere bought the screw lock ones after with next day delivery lol. I read loads about people shaking and feeling sick I thought they must just be pussys. However, I was shaking like a shitting dog and thought I was going to be sick after my first injection. 

Im only one week in but up 2 & 3/4lbs.

did legs last night added over 20kg to squat, everything was a PR, I felt like a Viking warrior madman. 

Probably just a placebo effect and water weight but I'm feeling good, I can tell nipples are slightly more sensitive probably just because I keep poking them checking they're okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor