Phil6

Olympus Mass Gh cycle

60 posts in this topic

In my avatar picture I am 79kg. That was taken in July and managed to keep it till about 3 weeks before started mass gh.

I think your the same size, it's just the illusion of your trousers getting shorter and smaller making you look bigger :D

Phil6 likes this

On 02/01/2017 at 4:45 PM, Andrewgenic said:

don't mean to be thick but if it isn't a steroid or a prohormone what is it?

A sarm?

Selective androgen receptor and a growth hormone releasing compound.

jw390898 likes this

Just quick question. How would you take sup3r pct? I take 5 caps in the morning and 5 before bed.

Would 10 caps at bedtime be a better idea? Thanks.

When I used it I did it all in one go - some people get a bit precious about swallowing that many caps though

38 minutes ago, jw390898 said:

When I used it I did it all in one go - some people get a bit precious about swallowing that many caps though

Thanks jw, I am about half way through the bottle and switching to all in one go right before bed.

It's been a week since I switched all in one go at bedtime and it is day and night. I feel much better and happier through the day, joints don't hurt anymore. Only side effect is morning wood- which isn't really side effect. I'll write a little summary when I am done with PCT.

jw390898 and simonboyle like this

Sorry for a late response but I was quite busy lately. So what are my thoughts of Mass Gh ? After 2 bottles I gained 6 kg and ended up at 87kg. Now I am back at 82.5kg.

It wasn't cycle I enjoyed, start was a disaster- felt horrible first few days, then it got better but I was still mess-mood swing, tiredness etc... I was so happy when popped last capsules and jumped into a pct which was Sup3rpct by Olympus and Tamoxifen at 20mg.  Run Tamoxifen only for 2 week because I had sore joints- that started 2 weeks before pct.  Now I am on Clomid as it seemed I was losing muscles every day.

Will I run Mass Gh again? No, but I am glad I did it, because now I  am sure that I will not touch sarms again. It was my second sarm and last one as well. The Pct was the best part of cycle.   

Mass Gh definitely works it just isn't for me.

Big Ian likes this