Baggy

BLACKSTONE LABS GLYCOLOG ???

7 posts in this topic

Been told about this product today and now curious - found this link (please advise if links not allowed and i will remove)

https://www.musclerage.co.uk/blackstone-labs-glycolog

the Glycolog is some kind of insulin replica and  im told is excellent for bulking 

i was told these give AAS/GH type results with absolutely zero side effects

can anyone in the know please give me some genuine info on this product. Im not interested in anything with any sides after a bad experience last year!!

Ive watched a few youtube vids but not many reviews online. Is this stuff actually any good?

thanks a lot

7 hours ago, Baggy said:

Been told about this product today and now curious - found this link (please advise if links not allowed and i will remove)

https://www.musclerage.co.uk/blackstone-labs-glycolog

the Glycolog is some kind of insulin replica and  im told is excellent for bulking 

i was told these give AAS/GH type results with absolutely zero side effects

can anyone in the know please give me some genuine info on this product. Im not interested in anything with any sides after a bad experience last year!!

Ive watched a few youtube vids but not many reviews online. Is this stuff actually any good?

thanks a lot

Anything claiming to give aas type gains that aren't aas is a load of s**t. I'd save your cash you'll get fvck all from that and buy some test.

Baggy likes this

57 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

Anything claiming to give aas type gains that aren't aas is a load of s**t. I'd save your cash you'll get fvck all from that and buy some test.

47 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

I hate these types of products, they allways promise a lot and deliver nothing. Absolute waste of money.

Thanks. Is that the sams for Sarms?

could you recommend any supplements that give some good bulk gains and also supplements that help recovery and niggly injuries and aches please

6 hours ago, Baggy said:

Thanks. Is that the sams for Sarms?

could you recommend any supplements that give some good bulk gains and also supplements that help recovery and niggly injuries and aches please

prohormones work, sarms ive never used.

Baggy likes this

On 07/11/2016 at 1:47 PM, ILLBehaviour said:

prohormones work, sarms ive never used.

Thanks mate. Prohormones are effectively like AAS though right? Was trying to avoid that for time being - may add in peptides in few months though

Stop looking for supplements to waste your money on. Watch the following series of videos if you've got time to kill, to give you a sense of priorities: