Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LRB

minimizing tren shutdown

7 posts in this topic

As the title suggests im interested in your views on whats the best way to reduce the time shut down post tren cycle. I can deal with the sides on cycle thats not my concern but the 1 time i did tren it was 500mg test 400 tren for 12 weeks, followed by test only (500mg) for another 6 weeks. I was shut down hard for 6 months after PCT, eventually came right but it was slow and i lost most of the gains. From test only cycles i recover  quickly.

I would definitely never touch Tren again if thats what it does to me but im hoping there are other ways i can take it to reduce this effect. Do you guys think one of the following would make much of a difference in terms of shutdown?

High test (750mg) only for first 5 weeks then add 200mg tren for the last 5 weeks.

Short 6 week cycle of high test (750mg) low tren (<200mg)

Short cycle of high tren (400mg) low test (150mg)

I know sides are generally less with high tren low test but its recovery i want to optimise while still having Tren in the cycle. 

Do a proper PCT to help recovery instead of a poorly planned one:

The week following your last shot of Test E:

Week 1 - 2: HCg 2000IU E3D

Week 2-5: Clomid: 100mg per day

Week 1 - 5: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD.

22 minutes ago, Colin said:

Do a proper PCT to help recovery instead of a poorly planned one:

The week following your last shot of Test E:

Week 1 - 2: HCg 2000IU E3D

Week 2-5: Clomid: 100mg per day

Week 1 - 5: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD.

yes, thanks, i did all that except ran out of HCG a little early. Sure it made a difference but im not sure it was the reason for the 6 month shut down.

Assuming PCT is spot on id still be interested to know if the alternative protocols i mentioned would make much difference for recovery or is it more a case of once you put it in your system it wont make much difference on shut down how its used ?

41 minutes ago, Matt2 said:

Did you run HCG during your cycle?

on and off but i could have done with some more in the last two weeks leading upto PCT, however my nuts were ok sized during PCT but then shrunk back down after. I got bloods done 2 months after PCT and my LH and FSH was almost non existent which would explain why my nuts shrunk after PCT. I guess the PCT meds did the job and created some level of LH during PCT which kept the nuts ok (and sex drive) but when i stopped PCT i was not running on my own steam yet

7 minutes ago, LRB said:

yes, thanks, i did all that except ran out of HCG a little early. Sure it made a difference but im not sure it was the reason for the 6 month shut down.

Assuming PCT is spot on id still be interested to know if the alternative protocols i mentioned would make much difference for recovery or is it more a case of once you put it in your system it wont make much difference on shut down how its used ?

If trenbolone itself is causing you to shut down and make PCT even worse, then the simple solution would be to cut it out. Or you can use a low dose which I wouldn't do as you could use more of another compound and get better results.

There are other choices you can use including Deca, NPP, EQ

2 hours ago, Colin said:

If trenbolone itself is causing you to shut down and make PCT even worse, then the simple solution would be to cut it out. Or you can use a low dose which I wouldn't do as you could use more of another compound and get better results.

There are other choices you can use including Deca, NPP, EQ

thanks. Yea i was sort of hoping that i was so shut down because i may have maintained the tren shutdown for the additional 6 weeks while i did the test only, so really it was no different to been on Tren for 18 weeks in terms of recovery. But i could be wrong. I cant say if it was the tren its self that shut me down or the way i used it. Wondering if it would be better to blast it at the end of cycle rather than the beginning. Thats for other choices, I am considering deca but have heard its just as bad as tren for recovery