FelonE

PCA British Finals for me in June

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MjSingh92 said:

dumb questions - whats sigma Rip?

Sigma is the lab and Rip is a mix of test/tren/masteron

12 hours ago, TITO said:

Awesome job mate!!! 

Cheers mate. Was a great experience getting on stage. Would definitely recommend it at least once. Met some cool people there too

TITO likes this

3 hours ago, Eddias said:

well done fella, good luck with the next step, was that your first time on stage?

Thanks mate. Yeah first time and with only a 9 week prep cos I decided to do it on impulse lol

TITO and Eddias like this

11 minutes ago, FelonE said:

Thanks mate. Yeah first time and with only a 9 week prep cos I decided to do it on impulse lol

What's the plans now mate? 

FelonE likes this

8 hours ago, TITO said:

What's the plans now mate? 

Bulk for 4 months and then a 15 week prep for the finals mate 

On 25/10/2016 at 9:26 AM, FelonE said:

You get what you earn mate

Not being a cvnt, but speaking of earning, do you work?

Never heard you talk about it.

3 hours ago, Smitch said:

Not being a cvnt, but speaking of earning, do you work?

Never heard you talk about it.

I  don't talk about it which is why you haven't heard me talk about it lol

GameofThrones, superpube and Jboy67 like this

Phenomenal shape. How were you feeling backstage and when they called your name out for a top 3 placing?

Best of luck in your next contests. 3rd place finish in your first contest shows a lot of potential and proves you've "got it". 

FelonE likes this

20 hours ago, FelonE said:

Bulk for 4 months and then a 15 week prep for the finals mate 

You gonna keep blasting or u cruising yet mate? 

11 hours ago, Kitson said:

Phenomenal shape. How were you feeling backstage and when they called your name out for a top 3 placing?

Best of luck in your next contests. 3rd place finish in your first contest shows a lot of potential and proves you've "got it". 

Felt good getting pumped up but when I was stood at the side of the stage I was sh1tting myself lol.

When they called my name out for third I genuinely felt choked up and overwhelmed . prep was so hard but that made it all worth it . 

Just shows mate first show or not if you put the work in you will get what you deserve 

I'mNotAPervert! and Kitson like this

6 hours ago, FelonE said:

Felt good getting pumped up but when I was stood at the side of the stage I was sh1tting myself lol.

When they called my name out for third I genuinely felt choked up and overwhelmed . prep was so hard but that made it all worth it . 

Just shows mate first show or not if you put the work in you will get what you deserve 

Like I said on instagram, bet you'd have placed higher if you smiled! 

FelonE likes this

1 hour ago, sen said:

Like I said on instagram, bet you'd have placed higher if you smiled! 

Lol nah. First and second were in better shape

4 hours ago, Mildo said:

Very well done indeed ;) 

Great condition for sure! 

Thanks . Need to come in a lot better for the Finals though 

Mildo likes this

On 03/11/2016 at 8:25 PM, Oli1988 said:

Safe to say that sigma gear is legit then despite some negative reports. Well done pal

I'll let you be the judge of that lol. I'm cruising on their test now and eating 6000 cals staying pretty lean and increasing weights every session atm. Will be using Sigma for my Finals prep too......Wouldn't be doing that if I felt it wasn't legit believe me. I want a trophy . 

Oli1988 and TELBOR like this

5 hours ago, FelonE said:

I'll let you be the judge of that lol. I'm cruising on their test now and eating 6000 cals staying pretty lean and increasing weights every session atm. Will be using Sigma for my Finals prep too......Wouldn't be doing that if I felt it wasn't legit believe me. I want a trophy . 

Yeah right mate ive been using sigma since june and thought its good stuff but the comments had me doubting whether the dosage was correct. But then i saw the pics you posted on the other thread looking more ripped than ever and that got rid of any doubts! Looking really good in those stage pics bet your well happy you got 3rd really impressive for your first time on stage good luck for the finals mate

FelonE likes this

1 hour ago, Oli1988 said:

Yeah right mate ive been using sigma since june and thought its good stuff but the comments had me doubting whether the dosage was correct. But then i saw the pics you posted on the other thread looking more ripped than ever and that got rid of any doubts! Looking really good in those stage pics bet your well happy you got 3rd really impressive for your first time on stage good luck for the finals mate

At the end of the day mate fvck what people say on here.  A lot of people have agendas and lab bash. If it works for you  then use it. 

I did a 9 week prep and came third on my first comp.....says a lot. Off to the British Finals in June......says a lot,know what I'm saying. 

Too many talkers and so called experts on here but what do they look like and what have they achieved?

Take it all with a pinch of salt brother