UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Super high oestradiol.

901 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  DLTBB 
#1 ·
Hi guys I was wandering if you could help me out been cruising on 250mg since may. Got labs done just before I go back on and it seems my oestradiol is high it's at 451 pmol/L I am currently taking 0.5 mg of adex eod should I increase the dose or run tamoxifen with it at 20mg a day?

View attachment IMG_4666.PNG

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I got gyno by just looking at this Chart lol.

Dude get some Pharma adex.

Or go for letrozole, at 250mgs with 0.5 real adex EOD your E2 shouldnt be that high.

Since how many weeks uve been injecting the 250mg Test? And what was your previous Blast before this Cruise?

If u were on 1.5gr of Test per week and came Off Last week, that would explain your high E2 Levels at your current cruising Dose, because the Test E needs about 4 weeks to decline.

My Suggestion for you is, get some letrozole and Dose it properly.

And also have an eye on ur cholesterol, your ldl is way too high while your hdl is too Low.

You are either a very unhealthy Person with a Bad diet, or some Old tard who have been unhealthy all his Life.

Also your thyroid stimulating homrone TSH is way too high.

Have u ran any T3 before?

So many things are wrong here......

#7 ·

Or go for letrozole, at 250mgs with 0.5 real adex EOD your E2 shouldnt be that high.

Since how many weeks uve been injecting the 250mg Test? And what was your previous Blast before this Cruise?

If u were on 1.5gr of Test per week and came Off Last week, that would explain your high E2 Levels at your current cruising Dose, because the Test E needs about 4 weeks to decline.

And also have an eye on ur cholesterol, your ldl is way too high while your hdl is too Low.

You are either a very unhealthy Person with a Bad diet, or some Old tard who have been unhealthy all his Life.

I am currently running 25mcgs just now. As I said above.

#9 ·

#11 ·
Your tsh is in range but it is way up high and that also Shows because of your Overall Thyroxin Output is on the Low End. But nevermind that, if you don't have problems with lethargy or excessive weight gain.

I was just wondering cuz those thyroid Levels are typicall for people who came of a hard cutting cycle that often includes T3.

And you didnt mention your previous cycle, how much time has passed by since you came Off the Blast?

Meaning the Last Injection of your Blast dosage.

If you are on 0.25mg Arimidex es right now your E2 shouldnt be that high.

The only reason can be, your Adex is bunk or either your Last Blast Injection with XXX amounts of Test are just about a week ago and you dropped your AI Dose to quickly while still having high amounts of Long esthered Testosterone in your System.

Your e2 are so much Off the Chart, it wont do you No harm to bump the dosage to 0.5mg ED or even higher.

Im also Prone to aromatisation and i need 0.25mg adex for 150mgs Test E to get in perfect mid range.

But even if you Take 250 Test and aromatizing a Lot more, your e2 can't be that high.

What i mean by this is that i doubt that even 250mgs of Test E WITHOUT ANY AI, would ever bring someone E2 Levels to this point!

#13 ·
Your tsh is in range but it is way up high and that also Shows because of your Overall Thyroxin Output is on the Low End. But nevermind that, if you don't have problems with lethargy or excessive weight gain.

I was just wondering cuz those thyroid Levels are typicall for people who came of a hard cutting cycle that often includes T3.

And you didnt mention your previous cycle, how much time has passed by since you came Off the Blast?

The only reason can be, your Adex is bunk or either your Last Blast Injection with XXX amounts of Test are just about a week ago and you dropped your AI Dose to quickly while still having high amounts of Long esthered Testosterone in your System.

Your e2 are so much Off the Chart, it wont do you No harm to bump the dosage to 0.5mg ED or even higher.

Im also Prone to aromatisation and i need 0.25mg adex for 150mgs Test E to get in perfect mid range.

But even if you Take 250 Test and aromatizing a Lot more, your e2 can't be that high.

What i mean by this is that i doubt that even 250mgs of Test E WITHOUT ANY AI, would ever bring someone E2 Levels to this point!
In his opening post it says he has been cruising since May. Sounds like bunk Adex to me.

#15 ·
Hi yeah I should of explained I have just started a Tren cycle two weeks prior to the lab work, 200 mg prop 400 mg Tren a, I am running taylor made with both, I am also running 25mcg of alpha pharma t3 so could this be why my thyroxine output is not optimal? I now think my adex is total bunk being running it at 0.5 eod. Any other help will be a apricated thanks.

Ps just purchased some diffrent adex also letro and also Aromasin. Plan is too drop estrogen way down either with adex at 1mg eod or maybe use letro at a small dose then, switch over too Aromasin so my cholesterol doesn't take any more beating. What do use think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.