Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fakenatty3

How do you like to take your creatine?

14 posts in this topic

Which ways do you prefer to take creatine? Pills, 100% pure powder, , post workout blend, or flavored creatine like cellucor CN3.

If you want to get big the best way is to sniff it! Make sure its 100% tho that 99.9% stuff is rubbish, the more expensive it is the better also :thumbup1:

Honestly 5g a day anytime of cheap mono.

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 8:34 PM, fakenatty3 said:

Which ways do you prefer to take creatine? Pills, 100% pure powder, , post workout blend, or flavored creatine like cellucor CN3.

I do 5g sub q ED with a slin pin. Near belly button or sometimes IM in my delts if I've got PIP or lumps in my stomach.

3 hours ago, jw390898 said:

suppository  :D

Tried that once and for all the good it did me, I may as well have stuck it up my arse

jw390898 likes this

Drink it with some juice or throw it in with your protein shake! The most important element is to keep taking it on a daily basis to get the full effects. 

On 10/25/2016 at 10:36 AM, ashmo said:

If you want to get big the best way is to sniff it! Make sure its 100% tho that 99.9% stuff is rubbish, the more expensive it is the better also :thumbup1:

Honestly 5g a day anytime of cheap mono.

await the headline in the paper tomorrow..... creatine now banned after a guy sniffed 20 grams of it

ashmo likes this