Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frost_uk

Thoughts on mix for Pump

10 posts in this topic

Would like just ingredients to help with achieving a decent pump, not interested in stimulants for energy, anybody have any input to the below proposed mixture to aid me in this?

2grams Creatine Nitrate

4grams AAKG

7grams Citrulline Malate 2:1

6grams Beta Alanine

3grams Creatine Mono

Would mix this with some cordial and 200ml water

On 14/10/2016 at 1:13 PM, Frost_uk said:

Would like just ingredients to help with achieving a decent pump, not interested in stimulants for energy, anybody have any input to the below proposed mixture to aid me in this?

2grams Creatine Nitrate

4grams AAKG

7grams Citrulline Malate 2:1

6grams Beta Alanine

3grams Creatine Mono

Would mix this with some cordial and 200ml water

Creatine nitrate is a good addition 2g is around 600mg nitrates which is toward the top end of what you should supplement with.

AAKG does provide a pump but it has no performance benefits so up to you with that.

Citrulline Malate id dose at 8g pre workout. I rate it highly. 

Beta alanine doesn't need to be taking pwo and won't provide a pump anyway. 3.2-4g a day is the studied dose.

Creatine mono doesn't need to be taking pwo either just daily to saturate muscles.

Frost_uk likes this

11 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

Creatine nitrate is a good addition 2g is around 600mg nitrates which is toward the top end of what you should supplement with.

AAKG does provide a pump but it has no performance benefits so up to you with that.

Citrulline Malate id dose at 8g pre workout. I rate it highly. 

Beta alanine doesn't need to be taking pwo and won't provide a pump anyway. 3.2-4g a day is the studied dose.

Creatine mono doesn't need to be taking pwo either just daily to saturate muscles.

Excellent much appreciated!

I will try out -

2grams Creatine Nitrate

4grams AAKG

8grams Citrulline Malate 2:1

And scrap the other two, mainly looking for a good pump as not keen on training on stimulants such as high caffeine and such. Anything else you would recommend to add to the mix?

Would only be using this twice a week for Shoulder sessions and Chest + Arm day

7 hours ago, Frost_uk said:

Excellent much appreciated!

I will try out -

2grams Creatine Nitrate

4grams AAKG

8grams Citrulline Malate 2:1

And scrap the other two, mainly looking for a good pump as not keen on training on stimulants such as high caffeine and such. Anything else you would recommend to add to the mix?

Would only be using this twice a week for Shoulder sessions and Chest + Arm day

Part of my stack for pump is:

8g citrulline Malate 

1g arginine nitrate 

1g agmatine sulphate

the rest is energy/focus etc

Frost_uk likes this

6 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

Part of my stack for pump is:

8g citrulline Malate

1g arginine nitrate

1g agmatine sulphate

the rest is energy/focus etc

Thanks will have a look at these and do some trial and error

Ross1991 likes this

17 hours ago, Frost_uk said:

Thanks will have a look at these and do some trial and error

Them 3 I consider best and stack well together arginine nitrate has about the same nitrate content as creatine though so can use either really.

if you're just wanting a pump without performance benefits look at glycerol monostearate bulk powders sell it and that will give you nasty pumps especially on top of what you've got.

6 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

Them 3 I consider best and stack well together arginine nitrate has about the same nitrate content as creatine though so can use either really.

if you're just wanting a pump without performance benefits look at glycerol monostearate bulk powders sell it and that will give you nasty pumps especially on top of what you've got.

I am interested in this glycerol monostearate, but says to mix 5grams with 1litre of water, don't really fancy drinking that much before a workout? I usually neck a pump mix with 200ml's water just before head into gym, I take 1.5 litres into gym with me to sip while training and to use for my pwo shake.

6 minutes ago, Frost_uk said:

I am interested in this glycerol monostearate, but says to mix 5grams with 1litre of water, don't really fancy drinking that much before a workout? I usually neck a pump mix with 200ml's water just before head into gym, I take 1.5 litres into gym with me to sip while training and to use for my pwo shake.

It won't mix in water mate it's really gritty best way is chuck 5g in your mouth and swig some water then keep well hydrated during and after workout. 

3 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

It won't mix in water mate it's really gritty best way is chuck 5g in your mouth and swig some water then keep well hydrated during and after workout.

ok thanks, will buy a 100gr pouch and have a go

Ross1991 likes this