Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serc.

Adding Anavar to high Test Cylce - Lean Mass

13 posts in this topic

Sup fit lads, 

Im going on almost a Gram of Test only, by sunday for roughly 20-22weeks.

And i have found 2 bottles of anavar 50mgs 60 Pills per Box laying around and thought about using then up.

I dont need them as a kickstart because im frontloading the Test.

My Goal is it to adding plenty of mass but fairly lean, No watery gains or Heavy excess of Fat.

Have you Guys ever added anavar to your cycles in Order to increase mass gains?

Or wont the var do much at this Large Dose of Testosterone.

I only want to add it to get more Protein synthesis/anabolism which is equal more gains. Not for a dry, veiny look or strenght gains at all, just lean muscle mass increase.

How lean your gains are will be dependent on how big of a surplus you're in ultimately. If you've got the Anavar there anyway then go for it. It's mild but it'll contribute something.

JuiceyjayV2 and Serc. like this

2 hours ago, Matt2 said:

Save it for the bridge between your last jab and PCT. A test dose that high could take 3-4 weeks to clear (depending on the ester).

I dont cycle, sorry my fault.

I Blast and cruise.

It's a nice Suggestion that you have me i appreciate that but it's Not an Option for me so Far :thumb

2 hours ago, DLTBB said:

How lean your gains are will be dependent on how big of a surplus you're in ultimately. If you've got the Anavar there anyway then go for it. It's mild but it'll contribute something.

3 hours ago, Russian_88 said:

Stick it in son, won't do no harm. Extra gains 

What Kind of dosage and cycle lenght for the var would you Guys suggest?

And at what point should i add it?

I thought about 50-75mgs for 8 weeks

Maybe towards the End, at week 12-20 when the gains Start to slow down a Bit.

Btw, also found 2 vials of Mast E and 1 tren E Haha :thumb

But i dont feel like running running them.

19 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

Just do 60 days of 50mg IMO.

I got 2x boxes of 60 pills 50mg each.

I could do either 120 Days at once.

Or 60 Days, then go Off for XX Days and go on for another 60 days throughout my 20 weeks.

Or 90 Days 75mg.

Or 60 Days 100 mgs 

:thumb

I've had var lying around unopened for ages.

I took the tren and mast option instead.

If you want lean muscle gains then swap with a mate for tbol 60mg x 40 days.

Just now, AncientOldBloke said:

I've had var lying around unopened for ages.

I took the tren and mast option instead.

Haha Love ya mate, No homo.

Just Made my Day.

You are the perfect example for those that underestimate the strenght of var, and call it a Lady Steroid.

I dont wanna add 200 tren for 10 weeks. It's just Overkill with 1 Gram of test. Tren is going to use up the androgen receptors, leaving much more Test to float around and Cause sides, on top of the horrible tren sides.

Correct me if im wrong!

And masteron is just giving me a Sharp Look, i Love it but i dont need it right now, so why should i Run Mast then. Wont get any gains from 400 Mast @10wks.

Ive heard 100mgs of var is equally anabolic as 500mgs Test e, if Not more!

Can't disagree with anything you said.

But diff people react diff to the same mg.

Just 500 test for me makes me a water balloon. 300 test plus 400 tren is my sweet spot (exc the pip I'm moaning about in another thread).

Reason for the 800 mast is hardness and horn plus it seems to amplify the test and tren for some reason.

Also I got a Dec 25th holiday coming so I may even down 5 or 6x10mg x 30 days of either winnie or var depending on the mirror. So I'm not against var.

Hell if EQ was faster acting I'd jab 800 of that too.

Horses for courses, not Lady Roids. 

Not saying don't do it.

1 minute ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Can't disagree with anything you said.

But diff people react diff.

Just 500 test for me makes me a water balloon. 300 test plus 400 tren is my sweet spot (exc the pip I'm moaning about in another thread).

Reason for the mast is hardness and horn plus it seems to amplify the test and tren for some reason.

Also I got a Dec 25th holiday coming so I may even down  6x10 x 30 days of var depending on the mirror.

Hell if EQ was faster acting I'd jab 800 of that too.

Horses for courses, not Lady Roids. 

Not saying don't do it. Saying 60 tbol may give you more lean gains than 50 var.

I dont get any Visual bloat from 600 Test even if E2 is up high.

But my BP raises meaning i retain water somewhere internal.

But dosing AI right Fixed that.

Are u still bloated when using proper AI Dose to bring it in mid range(bloodwork)?

Because the bloat should fade if you are in mid range of E2, regardless of how high your Test Dose is.

And for the EQ, i know it takes roughly 5-6 weeks to Kick, more like 7.

But a single Fron load can fix that too.

That's how i Bypass the 4 weeks loading Phase of Test E.

Single shot of 2x the cycle dosage and by the next week you have the desired dosage peaking in ur System.

I dont get any Visual bloat from 600 Test even if E2 is up high.

Nice. But I’m only a lil fella. 500 plus will make me look like a fat lil fella.

If I keep my water down, then the waist appears smaller and the torso less lumberjack-blocky.

But my BP raises meaning i retain water somewhere internal.

Mine too. And 4 of my dad’s 5 brothers died of BP.

That's why no Dbol or Halo for me.

That's how I know 300 test plus 400 tren plus 800 mast is enough to make changes but not so much as to make me a casualty.

I am now at peace with myself knowing that I will never totally come off til I die. 

But dosing AI right Fixed that.

Good man!

12.5 Aromasin every 3 days was increased to EoD

1mg Caber on Sundays plus 1mg Caber on Thursdays (ie jab days)

2x 25mg Proviron ed.

(These above three are fkin bankrupting me; that's why you always see me on threads where someone asks where to get some on holiday in the third world.)  

The above supports fixed all sorts of things. Moobs went down and dick went up. Stopped telling my wife that I love her and stopped following her around the house like a sick puppy in the hope of a hug.

Are u still bloated when using proper AI Dose to bring it in mid range(bloodwork)?

See above.

Because the bloat should fade if you are in mid range of E2, regardless of how high your Test Dose is.

Maybe, but my whole family (both parents’ side have muscles and moobs. Hence 300 test is enough for me). That’s why I said ‘horses for courses’ in my previous post.

And for the EQ, i know it takes roughly 5-6 weeks to Kick, more like 7.

Disagree bud. 14-16 weeks for me. But life gets in the way so cycles that long aren't doable for me.

But a single front load can fix that too.

This year, I’ve learned to front load short oils like NPP, test prop/ mast prop, tren a  - not orals cos I’m scared shiteless of family BP (mine is 90/120, btw and I do 30 mins 130bpm cardio after my morning coffee and dump).

That's how i Bypass the 4 weeks loading Phase of Test E.

Yep. It’s all about estrogen control. Think of it this way. No HPTA means no automatic gearbox. So you drive stick shift (Aromasin - E2) and clutch (Caber - prolactin) and keep monitoring.

Single shot of 2x the cycle dosage and by the next week you have the desired dosage peaking in ur System.

Can also be done with test prop and NPP and tren A and mast prop.