Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LJA

UPDATE uk-melanotan.com

7 posts in this topic

I mentioned before that I was scammed by uk-melanotan.com. I put in an £56 order and it wasn't ever sent out and they were ignoring my emails. 

I sent another email telling them I was leaving bad reviews telling people what happened. Funny enough, they responded to this one and said they would give me a refund if I deleted all my bad reviews. I did and I was finally refunded £51. The idiot couldn't even get that right despite asking me how much my order was (he had no idea depite me giving him my order number) but losing £5 is much better than £56. He only refunded me as i told him I was going to post on as many sites as I could.

I would still wouldn't advise  anyone uses them!

i use UK-Melanotan.com with no problems one of the legit sites out there sounds like you had a bad experience, what site are you using now? 

i buy in bulk especially in the summer i might even start my own 

i know ones to avoid

meagtan
ukmelantoan2.com
easytan

Ordered from uk-melanotan couple days ago. Came next day delivery.

My first time using them but decided to take the risk since Ivan85 had no probs. 

Prob use em again. 

I had used them once before without any problems. Wouldn't use them again. It wasn't like they made one mistake and put it right straight away. They tried to ignore me for ages. 

I used  goldenglo last time.

http://www.peptidesuk.com/ are good, used them a few times and send to china. You need to ask for P -141 or something though as they don't advertise MT2 directly

Watch though, there is a verys similar sounding name like UK Peptites, they'are  b#lox

Recommended them to a few people on here and all received packages as far as I aware