faipdeooiad

Hard boiled eggs

18 posts in this topic

What sort of shelf life do your hard boiled eggs have? I'm looking to buy a few boxes but not if they're going to go off in a week's time before i've had chance to eat them

I've never tried this, but presumably you could boil them as soon as you get them and then freeze them to eat when you want?

Unless you eat loads of eggs though I just get them from a supermarket.

10 hours ago, MuscleFood said:

Hello, 

Thank you for your question - the eggs have a minimum shelf life of 5 days :)

May I ask what happends if I am not home and the delivery guy misses me?  

I have thought about ordering from you guys but I work from 9 to 5:30 and not home around those hours, what happens then?  Can the delivery be set for saturday?  Or after 5:30?  

11 hours ago, SimpleLimit said:

I have thought about ordering from you guys but I work from 9 to 5:30 and not home around those hours, what happens then?  Can the delivery be set for saturday?  Or after 5:30?  

They leave the box at your house. It's temperature controlled (insulated) so the food's fine.

just make sure you can somewhere covered to leave it else the box gets destroyed if it rains

SimpleLimit likes this

On 04/10/2016 at 8:27 PM, SimpleLimit said:

Hello,

We have recently moved couriers to DPD to improve our service - what improvements has that lead to ?

-> 7 Days A Week Delivery now available (extra cost for customers for Sat - same as Sun) So you can order on weekends if you wish

-> Specify leave safe instructions which will be followed (photo of where product is left safe will be provided) our packaging keeps the food safe for up to 48 hours after it has been dispatched - meaning you can get your order delivered to work and place it in the boot of your car. leave it in a safe place OR have your hamper delivered at your neighbours

-> 1 hour delivery slot at start of the day, then a final 15 minute delivery window. Can track online or via the app on where the driver is (shows on Google Maps) and at what point they will deliver to you (e.g on delivery 44 you are 51).

-> Change leave safe location or deliver to neighbour at any point - so if you have to pop out you can update the instructions. 

-> Better deliverability

-> Products in cold chain for longer due to chilled pick up vehicles going to the hub - won't leave cold chain until 10-11pm at night and will arrive with customer next day.

Hope that has covered any question you may have had :)

SimpleLimit likes this

On 10/6/2016 at 8:38 AM, MuscleFood said:

Hello,

We have recently moved couriers to DPD to improve our service - what improvements has that lead to ?

Hey sorry,

Something I forgot to ask, can these eggs be stored in the freezer by any chance or should they be kept in the fridge and consumed within 5 days ?

Are people so fckn lazy that they won't boil their own eggs? Jeezus whats this world coming to takes all of 3 mins to boil 20 eggs.

Bring on WWIII this planet needs to be culled of the morons asap

Let the fittest survive as God intended

On 10/16/2016 at 2:56 PM, SickCurrent said:

Are people so fckn lazy that they won't boil their own eggs? Jeezus whats this world coming to takes all of 3 mins to boil 20 eggs.

Bring on WWIII this planet needs to be culled of the morons asap

Let the fittest survive as God intended

Too busy getting gainz my friend!

billy76 likes this

On 01/10/2016 at 10:59 AM, Mingster said:

Raw eggs in their shell last 4-5 weeks past the pack date if kept refrigerated. No need to boil.

They last fine for me this long outside the fridge also.