Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yeah_buddy

Interpretting testosterone results

12 posts in this topic

So after realising that I have been suffering the symptoms of low test.

I decided to do a blood test online, nice easy finger pr**k test, expecting to have extremely low test.

My results are as follows: 15.53 nmol/L or 448 ng/dl

This is the average testosterone of a male aged 75 -85! and I'm 26.

Is this too high to be considered for TRT on the NHS?

15 nmol is an average reading for anyone, and is the target range for anyone on TRT under the NHS. 

It is too high to be considered for NHS trt and, tbf, is approximately twice my typical trough reading and I'm doing ok.

5 minutes ago, Dute said:

It'd have to be around 5 for them to put you on Trt

Above 12 is considered fine. A reading between 8 and 12 will require further tests.

Below 8 is usually considered for TRT.

Blood tests should be taken at 9 am, and without fasting.

On 9/29/2016 at 8:54 PM, Mingster said:

Above 12 is considered fine. A reading between 8 and 12 will require further tests.

Below 8 is usually considered for TRT.

Blood tests should be taken at 9 am, and without fasting.

Considered maybe, but the nhs isn't always that forthcoming (not to mention most gp's don't really know anything about Trt) which is understandable unless you're suffering symptoms

16 hours ago, Dute said:

Considered maybe, but the nhs isn't always that forthcoming (not to mention most gp's don't really know anything about Trt) which is understandable unless you're suffering symptoms

Well the NHS is bound by these guidelines...http://www.bssm.org.uk/downloads/UK_Guidelines_Androgens_Male_2010.pdf

And if a GP is clueless it's a sensible move to change GP's.

On 29/09/2016 at 6:34 PM, yeah_buddy said:

So after realising that I have been suffering the symptoms of low test.

I decided to do a blood test online, nice easy finger pr**k test, expecting to have extremely low test.

My results are as follows: 15.53 nmol/L or 448 ng/dl

This is the average testosterone of a male aged 75 -85! and I'm 26.

Is this too high to be considered for TRT on the NHS?

Where did you go to get the test done?

well testosterone values can vary from day to day. even throughout the day it just fluctuates.

best time to get it tested its after a good restfull deep sleep, right away in the morning.

if you are looking for TRT prescription, there are a few ways to get it, even if your not under the range.

one method would be, taking anti-baby pill for 3 days straight before the test and about 2 hrs before the test, your testosterone levels going to drop so low its just crazy - but its only for about 48hrs, after you discontinue usage of the pill, your levels will come back to normal rather quick.

if you get tested at your doc with super low test levels for a few times, he MUST put you on TRT, no matter what your age is because if you are BELOW RANGE it is a risk for your health and at this point he is forced to prescribe you TRT

BUT he can choose what kind of TRT he puts you on. He can choose Testosterone Gel or cream, and if none of that helps he will put you on injectable at the end.

Just throw away the cream and gels, and go back to him and say you used it all up and then get tested again - low testosterone, and then you get injectables.

probably starting with 100mg per week, take 1/3rd of it. Go back - get tested again and say u took all 100.

He will surely put you on 150-200, now you take half of it, and go back.

you can repeat that untill you get the maximum dosage prescribed of 250mg per week, according to the FDA.

now you can take about 150mg, have it checked, this should be more than enough for you to reach normal levels or even higher, and save the rest for Cycles or sell them for quite a few bucks!

i know many gym lads here that did that, even a fu**ing heroin junkie in my city is selling pharma Test Amps which he got prescribed by this method - just to afford his shots.

I kid you not! lol

_ __ _ _ _ _

If you dont like to do it, say you have thoughts of commiting suicide, very strong depression and you dont want to live anymore.

He might sends you to a psychologist but at the end you should get your prescription for TRT.

And then you can just do the steps which i mentioned above, if you want to.

21 hours ago, Dute said:

Totally agree bud

https://www.medichecks.com

1 hour ago, Serc. said:

well testosterone values can vary from day to day. even throughout the day it just fluctuates.

best time to get it tested its after a good restfull deep sleep, right away in the morning.

if you are looking for TRT prescription, there are a few ways to get it, even if your not under the range.

one method would be, taking anti-baby pill for 3 days straight before the test and about 2 hrs before the test, your testosterone levels going to drop so low its just crazy - but its only for about 48hrs, after you discontinue usage of the pill, your levels will come back to normal rather quick.

if you get tested at your doc with super low test levels for a few times, he MUST put you on TRT, no matter what your age is because if you are BELOW RANGE it is a risk for your health and at this point he is forced to prescribe you TRT

BUT he can choose what kind of TRT he puts you on. He can choose Testosterone Gel or cream, and if none of that helps he will put you on injectable at the end.

Just throw away the cream and gels, and go back to him and say you used it all up and then get tested again - low testosterone, and then you get injectables.

probably starting with 100mg per week, take 1/3rd of it. Go back - get tested again and say u took all 100.

He will surely put you on 150-200, now you take half of it, and go back.

you can repeat that untill you get the maximum dosage prescribed of 250mg per week, according to the FDA.

now you can take about 150mg, have it checked, this should be more than enough for you to reach normal levels or even higher, and save the rest for Cycles or sell them for quite a few bucks!

i know many gym lads here that did that, even a fu**ing heroin junkie in my city is selling pharma Test Amps which he got prescribed by this method - just to afford his shots.

I kid you not! lol

_ __ _ _ _ _

If you dont like to do it, say you have thoughts of commiting suicide, very strong depression and you dont want to live anymore.

He might sends you to a psychologist but at the end you should get your prescription for TRT.

And then you can just do the steps which i mentioned above, if you want to.

This still applicable with NHS?!

20 hours ago, yeah_buddy said:

https://www.medichecks.com

This still applicable with NHS?!

yes ofcourse !

why shouldnt it be?

You can literally get everything nowadays from the Quaks, you just need to know what you gotta do for it.

And if you cant get what you want, go to the next one.

Thats what we call Doctor Shopping here in germany, bro.