fastfu

Beginner with supplement problems

7 posts in this topic

I'm pretty new to all of this and need some help

I've been supplementing for about 4 months now, I use N.O.explode pre work out and cellmass post workout.

The problem is that the longer i take this (and i think it's solely the N.O. explode) the worse my sleep is getting, on my gym days i lay there wide awake and only get 5-6 hours sleep on my off days it slightly improves.

Can anyone give me any advice ? is this something i've got to live with or is there something else that would suit me better ?

On 9/21/2016 at 1:33 PM, fastfu said:

I'm pretty new to all of this and need some help

I've been supplementing for about 4 months now, I use N.O.explode pre work out and cellmass post workout.

The problem is that the longer i take this (and i think it's solely the N.O. explode) the worse my sleep is getting, on my gym days i lay there wide awake and only get 5-6 hours sleep on my off days it slightly improves.

Can anyone give me any advice ? is this something i've got to live with or is there something else that would suit me better ?

PWO isn't a necessity at all to train, you could look at a stim free pwo then buy some cheap caffeine pills or powder to add a little kick. I make my own, so I can control the amount of stims and dose the other ingredients at an adequate dose. 

Sleep is much more important than any very marginal benefit from a pre-workout supplement, so just stop using them.

I personally wouldn't spend money on something expensive like NO Xplode even if it wasn't interfering with sleep. When I train first thing in the morning I just have whey and a strong black coffee beforehand. The creatine monohydrate also in NO Xplode you can buy very cheaply separately from somewhere like Bulk Powders or My Protein, and that can be taken any time of day (and personally I would choose not to have it pre workout due to the water consumption you want with it).