Test-e

Prejudging mr olympia - pics

25 posts in this topic

Phil heath will win again.

Shaun or dexter for second.

William or Roelly for 4th?

Kevin levrone will be lucky if he doesn't finish last.

Opinions?

Based on last night;

1. Phil Heath

2. Shaun Rhoden

3. Dexter Jackson

4/5. Roelly Winklaar- could beat dexter. 

5/4. William Bonac 

6. Cedric mcmillan

7. Nathan deasha

8. Ramy

9. Dallas McCarver 

Unsure of rest

Looks like Phil has it easily to me. Hoped levrone would place well but I doubt it. Still impressed at his age with all that time out and looking like that though. 

Bonac should be 4th, insane conditioning, I really dislike Roelkys physique, his gut his awful. Seems like him and Ramy should get thrown into the mix for their size. Roelky has the worst midsection on stage, to me Bonac Josh n Nathan all liked better. Rhoden looked impressive 

Major Eyeswater likes this

Impressed with Lenartowicz. Less so with Roelly's gut - awful.

Are the judges ever going to mark that sh!t down?

Coverage officially starts at 3am UK time, but by the time the mass monsters get on stage it'll be 4am-ish at least

26 minutes ago, anaboliclove said:

So is the main event tonight then when will we find out Phil has made it 6 with the time zone difference? @Test-e @Jatin Bhatia 

I've got work at 6am on Sunday, gonna have to have an extended toilet break & watch the highlights. :(

Starts at 7pm Las Vegas time, (GMT-7)

Finishes 11pm, Mr. Olympia will be last. 

So tune in around 4am on Sunday to catch the big boys.

Frandeman and anaboliclove like this

Love Cedric's physique over any of them but he's not going to win against these monsters .. Roelly looks insane but i think he's just too big even by IFBB standards , Ramy looks a lot smaller and not as good this year , Dexter , Phil and Shaun all look great like always , Nathan looks insane and Bonac has really impressed !!! looks absolutely insane his best ever version 

Bonac has got great proportion and separation. Noticed signs of synthol in his right bicep though - shouldn't this be marked down too? It's fake after all

3 hours ago, A4RON said:

Bonac has got great proportion and separation. Noticed signs of synthol in his right bicep though - shouldn't this be marked down too? It's fake after all

How many on that stage do NOT have synthol ?

3 hours ago, Wheyman said:

I am surprised we dont talk more about Nathan deasha here more considering hes british

Dallas & Nathan are potential future sandows

1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Apparently pros don't use synthol like people think they do ... but Cedric maybe ? doesn't show any signs of synthol

5 hours ago, Wheyman said:

I am surprised we dont talk more about Nathan deasha here more considering hes british

I guess it might be different if he trained in the UK? I must admit I'd not heard of him before the recent Mr Olympia discussions although I wouldn't say I particularly follow pro-bodybuilding. It's good to see it looks like he's going to put in a good showing though.

1 hour ago, AlexH96 said:

Apparently pros don't use synthol like people think they do ... but Cedric maybe ? doesn't show any signs of synthol

Apparently. 

9 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

You tell me

Synthol and insulin are the devil's juice of modern bodybuilding.

I think Nathan will be a top 4 future Mr O, but not a winner. He doesn't look like he as the genetic body structure and inserts that the greats do