UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Pep vs HGH

681 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  3752 
#1 ·
Hi

I have been looking into trying either of the above and although there are loads of information out there it is quite confusing. Any help from hands on approach would help me decide which route to go.

Im 50 years old with a few cycles under the belt. Been training for years and built up what i think for my age a decent body with roughly 13% BF.

I have the usual aches and pains with the years of lifting (elbows, knees).

My sleep is terrible and has been for some time only getting 4hrs straight through (doc has tried me on various pills but dosnt seem to help).

I take the odd melatonin which helps knock me out but 4hrs later wide awake which effects me during the day.

I have stubborn fat at the bottom of my back, not alot but its there (seems watery as springs back when pinched).

Basically looking for a better life improvement.

So Q is what in your opinion would be the best Pep or HGH to improve things without pinning more than twice a day.

By the way im on a cruse dose test E every 10 days.

Many thanks and hope you can make an ageing guy feel better.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
HGH if you have the cash. Peptides like ghrp-2 + mod grf 1-29 (also called cjc 1295 no dac). HGH for health benefits 2-3iu per day before bed or split dosage 1x post workout 1x before bed. Same goes for peptides but instead of iu, you would do 100mg of ghrp-2 and 100mg mod grf 1-29 1-2x per day, post workout and before bed or just before bed if only doing once per day. On either of these, your sleep will dramatically improve. I'm sure Pscarb would be best to ask though.

#4 ·
Thanks for replies and advice

I train 6.30 am mon - fri and although im looking for a better lifestyle i like the idea of reduced BF and some muscle mass.

The peptide world amazes me with all the different compounds. I was trying to narrow down the ones that would best fit.

I will look further into ghrp-2 + mod grf 1-29 .

I have managed to get enough cash together for 5 x 100iu Ansomone( cannot find any 40iu) but was weighing up what would be better for the price peptides or HGH

cheers

#5 ·
you have a few issues and to be fair neither GH or peptides will solve them all....

So for your aching joints etc take 400mg of Curcumin AM & PM

for the sleep issues then you can use IPAM a GHRP peptide that doesn't have side effects like GHRP-2 and 6 but 10mg of MK677 (SARM) is amazing for sleep.

the lower back fat sounds like not a huge issue something that can help with that (on top of a decent diet and training plan) would be 2iu of GH or saturation dose of GHRP/GHRH peptide taken one before the bed and/or first thing in the morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.