FelonE

Doing PCA comp in Birmingham in 9 weeks

20 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FelonE said:

Prep starts tomorrow.....boom mofos lol 

Will follow with interest. Good luck mate, although looking at you, you don't need luck.

FelonE likes this

I don't post on UKM often but lurk quite a lot. Huge difference in your physique since you started training. In for Prep coverage :thumb

FelonE likes this

9 minutes ago, GPRIM said:

I don't post on UKM often but lurk quite a lot. Huge difference in your physique since you started training. In for Prep coverage :thumb

Thanks mate 

100g oats with water and a scoop of whey in. Off for shoulders,abs and posing practice soon.

Have a good one fam

22 minutes ago, FelonE said:

Couple of pics.9 weeks out 

IMG_20160820_131520.jpg

IMG_20160820_133126.jpg

looking good mate, get those arms right back behind your back elbows as close to yours ears as you can, and with the rear lat spread dont scrunch your back up. its  lat spread so spread those wings, elbows up to, dont tense your biceps into your ears like a boxer at a weigh in, elbows just above ears mate, but great start

FelonE likes this

2 hours ago, Chelsea said:

What category you doing and what suddenly made you wanna compete mate?

Athletic Bodybuilding mate. Not really just decided,been thinking about it for a while but not felt ready....feel more confident now 

40 minutes ago, FelonE said:

Athletic Bodybuilding mate. Not really just decided,been thinking about it for a while but not felt ready....feel more confident now 

You look lean in the pics mate so you're in a good place. I imagine thats similar to the regular Classic bodybuilding right?

Heard a lot of good things about PCA so will be interesting to hear what you think mate.

FelonE likes this

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

You look lean in the pics mate so you're in a good place. I imagine thats similar to the regular Classic bodybuilding right?

Heard a lot of good things about PCA so will be interesting to hear what you think mate.

Thanks mate,that's why I thought f**k it 9 weeks should be long enough. Lots of people saying it's a good fed. Yeah it's the same as Classic