swole troll

Swole Troll's double competition prep (strongman and powerlifting)

256 posts in this topic

Just now, superpube said:

If you're getting a gyno op already, why the need to minimise gyno growth now?

Or is that a retarded question? It feels like it might be.

i dont even 'need' the op

its more to save money and health from using a ton of AI's and SERM's 

this is the state of my gyno when lean 

2i0yzxu.jpg

that was taken at the start of this year and ive had no glandular growth issues since and as you can see its not even visible but the fact i can feel it if i feel about (no homo) is enough to warrant getting it removed plus once you have gyno, even a 1/4 almond sized gland will grow at any opportunity like a slip in oestrogen management or rebound 

besides it is now of my opinion since speaking to a few people and coming to some of my own conclusions that if you are serious about long term AAS use and titrating up over the years as needed that you should get your glands removed if they are susceptible to growth IE if you have glands in the first place 

dave palumbo also shares the same view and was partly why i came to this conclusion also after he said it was an early on necessity in his career to have his glands removed and that most if not all IFBB competitors who have gyno get it removed as not only is it unaesthetic but also it will be a constant battle to subdue any further growth 

RobPianaLad and superpube like this

@superpube also to answer your question just because i am getting it removed in the end be it 3-6 or 9 months time i dont want to just forgo all oestrogen management knowing that i will eventually get the whole glands removed as not only would that be unhealthy but also i dont want a pair of pubertal teenage cones growing under my tank top

superpube likes this

2 minutes ago, swole troll said:

@superpube also to answer your question just because i am getting it removed in the end be it 3-6 or 9 months time i dont want to just forgo all oestrogen management knowing that i will eventually get the whole glands removed as not only would that be unhealthy but also i dont want a pair of pubertal teenage cones growing under my tank top

Free boobs though dude, boobs.

BEEEWWWWWWWWWBS!

swole troll likes this

40 minutes ago, swole troll said:

@Jakemaguire i wont go near it again

i must have used it for 3 sessions total before working out that it was destroying my knees and that was about 16 weeks ago as i said above 

ever since ive suffered pain on and off to the point of not even being able to walk up and down stairs without being in agonising pain 

in fact i wont be using quad machines ever again period, leg press is a ball ache to load all the plates on, leg extensions cause a ton of sheering force on the knee and the leg press machines fix you in a weird position 

from now on its just squats, deads and some hamstring machines for me, just like it always was before i started doing leg days and using multiple bits of equipment and knackering up my knees 

Hack Squats have the same effect on me. The only way I will do them is with my feet really high on the footplate so that it becomes predominantly a hamstring exercise.

Squats and ham work only for me.

3 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Hack Squats have the same effect on me. The only way I will do them is with my feet really high on the footplate so that it becomes predominantly a hamstring exercise.

Squats and ham work only for me.

i tried all diff foot placement and rep ranges during those 3 sessions that i used the hack squat and every one aggravated my knees, i do have exceptionally temperamental joints though but fortunately for me theyre only aggravated by machines for the most part 

being 6'3 i think its the taller guys that suffer on hack squats due to the femur length (this is where you completely rubbish my theory and tell me youre just over 5 foot)  

Mingster likes this

4 minutes ago, swole troll said:

i tried all diff foot placement and rep ranges during those 3 sessions that i used the hack squat and every one aggravated my knees, i do have exceptionally temperamental joints though but fortunately for me theyre only aggravated by machines for the most part 

being 6'3 i think its the taller guys that suffer on hack squats due to the femur length (this is where you completely rubbish my theory and tell me youre just over 5 foot)  

I'm 5' 11":)

Yes, I think you're right. The taller you are the worse off you are using any leg machine. I'm not a fan of any of them unless you're carrying an injury and are using super light weights for reps.

swole troll likes this

start monday on a positive... 

SH1TE session today, went in with the intention of not squatting due to knee problem so decided to try and skip straight to bench press but of course there is the shoulder issue so meant to be ramping up to 130kg but shoulder is giving me jip at 80kg so thought f it and tried incline bench, same shoulder pain but took longer to kick in, worked up to 100kg for a set of 10 but then AC joint (shoulder injury) was burning like crazy so threw the towel in 

i then moved onto dumbbell bench to see how that was and fortunately it didnt cause any pain but whole day was just a balls up so lost motivation and decided to make it a chest and tri day so i can focus on back which isnt causing me issues and weirdly shoulders later in the week 

even though the shoulder is whats hurting (AC joint) i can still do all delt exercises, its chest stuff that aggravates it 

so the mess of today's workout was as follows:

Incline bench

100kg 1x10 (shoulder started hurting and i knew continuing would just knacker it up even more) 

Flat dumbbell bench

45kg x11 
50kg x7

i then tried some cable cross overs but they killed my AC joint even further so went onto 

Tricep rope extensions: 

32kg 3x20 

Pec dec:

20kg 2x20 (shoulder killing at this point) 

walked out the gym defeated and deflated

im going to take next week off from training

ill go in a couple more days this week and hit back and shoulders but not squatting or flat pressing for at least a week now

i have too much inflammation in my patella tendons and right AC joint and its making training depressing as well as the rest of the day when im just aching non stop

i'll knock the slin as of next week also since i wont be training 

really hope when i come back on oct 3rd that everything is smooth and injury free but we will see 

update later in the week :thumbup1:

monkeybiker and RobPianaLad like this

second training day of the week had its positives 

had to train after work today which im not a fan of but money comes first obviously so swallowed a couple hundred mgs of caffeine and away i went 

still laying off the squats this week due to patella tendinitis STILL troubling me 

so a VERY short and sweet session (30 mins total) 

Axle clean and press:

70kg x5
72.5kg x3
82.5kg AMRAP

went a little conservative on the AMRAP as i misgrooved the 3rd rep and it went much slower than it should have 

i then decided to try my hand at 100kg again, i had 2 attempts today, both the AMRAP set and two attempts at 100kg are shown in vid

Close grip lat pulldown:

150kg 3x10 

and that was it 

was suppose to be some squatting in there but wanting to give knees a rest as mentioned above because im recovering from an ongoing bout of tendinitis that is driving me mad! 

even today my knees are hurting just after the leg drive with the clean and press.

call me crazy after all the issues ive had with it but i actually started up MK 677 again today even after the issues i suspect it was responsible for before 

i have come to the conclusion that it was a combination of drugs that caused a rapid increase in GH on top of the slin i was using as well as deca, dbol and high dose test all of which contributed to my excessive water retention and subsequent oedema 

either way im playing it cautious and only using 10mg pre bed as this has been shown in studies to cause a 19% gh increase 

" After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline)."

and on top of all of the above im prepared this time so any sign of excessive water retention and ill drop the mk in a heart beat 

there is two reasons ive decided to chuck it back in and that is first for its GH properties which should help with my tendinitis especially with boldenone in the mix causing a nice type 1 and 3 collagen synthesis synergy

and then secondly for my appetite as today i decided to have a 'cheat day' where i eat what ever i want, whenever i want much like when you are cutting only i am bulking to an insane degree food wise, the result was it is now 1718 and ive been up since 0900 and ive eaten an apple and a cheese sandwich and have no desire to eat anything else yet

so i definitely need some appetite stimulation  

as always ill keep you all updated on anything significant

next session is friday and it calls for deads, front squats and OHP

i will NOT be squatting on this session, i will try to squat again monday.

4 hours ago, swole troll said:

2nd update for today, not taking that god awful mk677

just reread my old journal and remembered that edema and i cant chance that sh1t again 

Good idea, thought you lost it slightly there lol

7 hours ago, Quackerz said:

Good idea, thought you lost it slightly there lol

i was toying with the idea of 10mg ED and just really keeping an eye on things but yes i cant chance it, that took ages to fix also the lethargy was rough

only reason was i NEED to fix these knees up without a long training hiatus due to the upcoming comps

now thinking GH but as always the price is crazy for the benefits it offers IMO 

also if it didnt help with my patella tendinitis id be well pissed 

Quackerz likes this

1 hour ago, herc said:

have you looked into TB500 or BPC157 again buddy??

BPC only seemed to offer relief whilst i was using it 

thinking about TB500 

or conservative dose GH monday to friday say 4iu per day 

ive heard of guys using as little as 3iu for recovery after surgery 

my main concern with it all is cost as ive been in contact with the noa clinic in poland trying to sort out dates for surgery and thats going to set me back 2k so its juggling frivolous expenses and i put GH in that category 

6 minutes ago, swole troll said:

BPC only seemed to offer relief whilst i was using it 

thinking about TB500 

or conservative dose GH monday to friday say 4iu per day 

ive heard of guys using as little as 3iu for recovery after surgery 

my main concern with it all is cost as ive been in contact with the noa clinic in poland trying to sort out dates for surgery and thats going to set me back 2k so its juggling frivolous expenses and i put GH in that category 

I am currently running Ansomone 8iu EOD. I purchase direct which is not bad pricing. Roughly a 1/3 of the cost online suppliers are charging..

TB500 I ran before - I quite liked the pep

3 minutes ago, herc said:

I am currently running Ansomone 8iu EOD. I purchase direct which is not bad pricing. Roughly a 1/3 of the cost online suppliers are charging..

TB500 I ran before - I quite liked the pep

im getting pretty desperate tbh mate

thing is usually id just wait it out but since i have 2 comps coming up i cant afford to not be squatting 

and even push pressing is aggravating my knees to an extent 

i throw the dice with TB500 over GH as its similar pricing (mods, if these references to price without mentioning numbers is not allowed then please say and ill edit post)

last day of the training week

still no major improvement on joint issues 

Deadlift:

150kg x5 
170kg x3
190kg x3

these went ok considering i needed a sh1t and just didnt have my head in the game overall
was busy worrying about my knees and shoulder and the upcoming comp 

Press:

90kg 2x5
90kg 1x6 

these felt ok but then shoulder started hurting 

suppose to be followed by front squats but as mentioned im taking a week off squats so instead just did some back squats with the empty bar and knees werent too pleased with it

again no the best session by a country mile but we do what we can

looking into joint care and was toying with idea of GH but still undecided on that 

ive heard ostarine can be of benefit to joints but never ran the stuff myself, found a cheap source for a gram of the powder, can anyone attest to its joint healing properties? 

basically im all ears atm in regard to quick joint relief so anyone reading this please feel free to chip in, there is no stupid suggestions :thumb 

will try squatting again monday so look out for that either very positive or very negative update 

until then....

forgot to mention in the last update that i can no longer increase food 

8000 is my max without drugs like GHRP 6 or MK 677

i literally cant eat anymore or drink any more oily pints of full fat milk full of weight gainer powder 

so instead ive just completely stopped tracking all macros and calories and just trying to cram as much food in as possible at all times 

i eat protein fats and carbs every meal, i eat plenty of fibre, i eat at least 5 veggies per day and usually a couple fruits and i eat about 60% 'clean' foods and 40% 'dirty' for want of a better word 

i usually work through food that is easily consumed so i may have a giant bowl of oats with full fat milk, then follow up with a banana, then a weight gain shake, then a bowl of regular sugary cereal like frosted shreddies or cocopops 

most of my meals follow this order whereby it starts clean and then moves on to complete junk 

as we all know there is a separate belly for sweet stuff... :rolleyes:
how many times have you been to a restaurant or all you can eat or even a family dinner and ate yourself stupid on a roast meal to the point you feel like youll explode yet you can still always manage to squeeze in a bit of viennetta or apple crumble

so defeated by the thing i always prided myself on... eating loads of food! 8000 really is my upper cap, i hit 20 stone this morning and im pinning half a gram of trenbolone tomorrow morning 

i freaking love (and hate) tren and i havnt touched the stuff whilst bulking for over a year so expecting something special if my body holds together 

catch you all monday, enjoy your weekend 

Quackerz, herc and RS86 like this

On 24/09/2016 at 10:03 PM, swole troll said:

forgot to mention in the last update that i can no longer increase food 

8000 is my max without drugs like GHRP 6 or MK 677

i literally cant eat anymore or drink any more oily pints of full fat milk full of weight gainer powder 

so instead ive just completely stopped tracking all macros and calories and just trying to cram as much food in as possible at all times 

i eat protein fats and carbs every meal, i eat plenty of fibre, i eat at least 5 veggies per day and usually a couple fruits and i eat about 60% 'clean' foods and 40% 'dirty' for want of a better word 

i usually work through food that is easily consumed so i may have a giant bowl of oats with full fat milk, then follow up with a banana, then a weight gain shake, then a bowl of regular sugary cereal like frosted shreddies or cocopops 

most of my meals follow this order whereby it starts clean and then moves on to complete junk 

as we all know there is a separate belly for sweet stuff... :rolleyes:
how many times have you been to a restaurant or all you can eat or even a family dinner and ate yourself stupid on a roast meal to the point you feel like youll explode yet you can still always manage to squeeze in a bit of viennetta or apple crumble

so defeated by the thing i always prided myself on... eating loads of food! 8000 really is my upper cap, i hit 20 stone this morning and im pinning half a gram of trenbolone tomorrow morning 

i freaking love (and hate) tren and i havnt touched the stuff whilst bulking for over a year so expecting something special if my body holds together 

catch you all monday, enjoy your weekend 

f**k the lifting videos, I want videos of you eating now. :lol: 

Jakemaguire likes this

28 minutes ago, swole troll said:

i'll make it it happen soon (the food vids not me sh1tting in my mums biking  top) 

You should see if you can get close to juan morals 20000 calorie cheat day

4 hours ago, Quackerz said:

f**k the lifting videos, I want videos of you eating now. :lol: 

here you go mate, a couple highlights of my competitive eating days 

i did about 20 comps in total

havnt done any challenges in 4 years now but i held every record and topped every restaurant scoreboard that i attempted 
will likely be entering a mince pie eating competition down my gym around decemeber which ill be sure to get on film

@Quackerz @Jakemaguire

today's session went better than planned in some regards, i was able to squat but then dumbbell bench ended up aggravating my AC joint again (cant win)

Squats:

140kg x5
160kg x4
170kg AMRAP (shown below)

havnt squatted properly in about 9 days and have minimal knee discomfort since this session so very pleased about that, strength will bounce back in no time after so little of a hiatus 

dumbbell bench:

40kg x8
45kg x6
55kg AMRAP (shown below)

these felt ok ish but still getting some shoulder discomfort, far less than barbell bench but an annoying all day pain nonetheless 

barbell row:

82.5kg 3x8

still more in the tank on these but going conservative for time being as body English is quite often a factor in the progression of rows 

food still sh1te, just trying to do the palumbo approach of meal, shake, meal, shake ect all day but even the shakes are hard to get down and making me gag 

its the dbol that is killing my appetite but also the prolonged over eating isnt helping either (ive been in a large surplus for over 20 weeks now)

strength is alright considering injuries and appetite and ive still got the drugs to kick that up a notch soon (started tren on sat) also the EQ should start to bump up my appetite soon which will help 

aside from that its just same old, eat, sleep and nap, drink much as pos and try not to knacker up my joints 

update on weds, cheers 

Given your level of knowledge I feel vastly under qualified to speak on the matter, but anyway..

I do a lot of MMA/grappling. My shoulders and knees take a massive beating all the time, and recently I badly sprained my left LCL and tore my right MCL. I have had a right shoulder injury (impingement) for about 12 months.

I tried everything.

Then I used BPC-157 for 2 weeks (right knee, and right shoulder) along with TB500 for 4 weeks and got a full range of motion everywhere, pain free.

It has stayed pain free, too.

I also use Lilly Humatrope at 2IU ED (though will be swapping that to 4IUEOD as I am concerned that staying on HGH for an extended period may cause insulin resistance.)

Hope this is of some use to you, bud.

swole troll likes this