swole troll

Swole Troll's double competition prep (strongman and powerlifting)

256 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GPRIM said:

8000 calories!!!

Makes me miss my Strongman days :-)

I miss my cutting days...

Literally sick at the sight of food 

I sometimes think 'I've got 3000 calories left this evening to hit my target, I can eat anything I want' and still I can't think of anything I can stomach 

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

wide competition style pad as im use to benching off regular commercial gym benches for the past 5 or so years

I find I can bench considerably more using a competition style bench than the regular gym benches. I also find that I can bench more with competition plates lol, but I'm pretty sure that's psychological.

2 minutes ago, Mingster said:

I find I can bench considerably more using a competition style bench than the regular gym benches. I also find that I can bench more with competition plates lol, but I'm pretty sure that's psychological.

I'm wondering if it's just coincidental that I injured my shoulder as I made the switch 

There's no reason that a wider pad should be hurting just one shoulder, if it were a bench issue then both shoulders would be aching.

Never used those comp style ivankos, 25kg a piece and real thin, they make it look like theres much less on the bar then when using those chunky gym 20kg plates.

I looked into pricing at one point on pullum to get a power rack, comp bench and full ivanko set of calibrated plates and it was around 8 grand iirc, id lower my deadlifts like a feather at that price 

Mingster likes this

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

I'm wondering if it's just coincidental that I injured my shoulder as I made the switch 

There's no reason that a wider pad should be hurting just one shoulder, if it were a bench issue then both shoulders would be aching.

Never used those comp style ivankos, 25kg a piece and real thin, they make it look like theres much less on the bar then when using those chunky gym 20kg plates.

I looked into pricing at one point on pullum to get a power rack, comp bench and full ivanko set of calibrated plates and it was around 8 grand iirc, id lower my deadlifts like a feather at that price 

Yes, they're not cheap. I use the equipment at my local powerlifting club when time allows. They don't have a lot of stuff but they have enough, and what they do have is competition quality.

swole troll likes this

Pull day today

Deadlifts 

140kg x5
150kg x5
170kg AMRAP

all lifts felt ok in terms of set up and form but just felt weak overall, no idea why, i was trying out a new belt, i ordered one of those rehband powerline belts mainly for the under neoprene belt that you can wrap a regular powerlifting belt around which is a favourite in strongman, great for all carry events, clean and press, log, stones ect 

and i thought since it comes with the additional velcro belt id give it a blast today and it wasnt bad but still not as good as my inzer 
but since im too big for my inzer now and strongman allows for the double belt i thought id grab myself a second hand giants pro lever belt and the rehband neoprene under belt for the extra support 

you can see where the belt separates and allows for another belt in this picture, in the video i am wearing just the over belt if that makes sense

29dacs7.png

so with all the belt bollocks aside here is my last set of deadlifts for today, 170kg AMRAP

i then went onto barbell rows

102.5kg 3x5 

again nice and steady progression on these, easing myself back into the movement as ive neglected it for almost a year even though imo is one of the best deadlift assistance lifts aside from squats, also excellent for bench and of course just overall back development 

here's the first set from today

Close grip lat pull downs

150kg 3x10

Lying leg curl

110kg 2x10 
110kg 1x8 (suppose to be 3x10 but couldnt squeeze anymore than 8 on the last set)

Dumbbell curls

10kg 3x15 

One arm concentration curl

7.5kg for very slow and controlled burn out set, didnt count reps, just stopped when i physically couldnt curl my arm up anymore

and that was all she wrote

came home and did my usual novorapid 10iu shot followed by 100g dextrose, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine and 5g bcaa 

hour later a huge bowl of all bran with raisins, whey protein and skimmed milk, trying to avoid excessive fat around the slin active life until i up the gear

speaking of upping the gear, after much consideration and talk with others and reflection on my absolutely stellar blood work i originally decided to simply up the test a little but since my appetite is what is lacking more than anything else i am going to bung in the EQ early and start it up this weekend

the heavy androgens and orals will still be put off until the original date planned (october 9th) as that is what id really like to take a break from but something mild like eq with my already sound bloods shouldnt pose any cause for concern even though ill be the first to admit that the off time has been ridiculous this year

my justification is not only clean bloods and competition prep but also that i am going to have a very mild 4-6 months at the start of next year when i will book in for my op but also ill be shedding body fat prior to the op from a very high body fat percentage starting point where muscle loss isnt of great concern so i can comfortably cut for a prolonged period of time whilst maintaining my strength without the need to blast 

basically until i am getting considerably lean i dont see a great need to blast in order to simply shed body fat from a body with excessive adipose stores, a 150 - 200mg per week cruise should be more than enough to hold onto lbm for the current bf% i am at 

so with all that said this log should start getting a bit juicier soon as the calories really start to skyrocket again up round the 8 - 9k mark as my appetite gets a needed nos boost to what usually already pretty ferocious when im feeling 100%  

currently around 8 weeks out from first strongman comp and no major injuries to speak of and feeling good overall 

that's me done for training this week as getting some more work done on my arm tomorrow then taking a mini deload between now and monday

ciao for now

21 hours ago, swole troll said:

I miss my cutting days...

Literally sick at the sight of food 

I sometimes think 'I've got 3000 calories left this evening to hit my target, I can eat anything I want' and still I can't think of anything I can stomach 

I found it easy but being a massive chocolate fan I could eat about 2k cals in just that. Not surprising I got fat tbh.

50 minutes ago, GPRIM said:

I found it easy but being a massive chocolate fan I could eat about 2k cals in just that. Not surprising I got fat tbh.

lol im usually a massive foodie but my appetite just dies after a few months of 7000+ 

my perfect zone for calories is 5000

another quick update for today, I cant continue the PPL split anymore, once per week frequency goes against the vast majority of data ive seen and its sapping my motivation having it in the back of my mind 

the only lift i need to wait an entire week before performing again is heavy deads and even then with an adjustment in intensity i could likely hit it twice 

now before anyone says i know that X person built an amazing physique on a bro split or X person got insanely strong with once per week frequency

that's fine, there are people who can achieve amazing results on once per week frequency however i believe one of the biggest factors to achieving your goals outside of diet, rest, consistency and progression is motivation and if hitting a body part once per week gets you out of the bed week after week motivated to smash one body part with a ton of volume then more power to you

but for myself based on the data ive seen and the results ive achieved from all styles of training, 2-3 times per week frequency is what i believe to be optimal and subsequently enjoy the most / have the most motivation toward

so with that said, do what works for you and ill do what works for me and that is as follows 

Monday

Squat 5/3/1 (knee wraps)
Bench press 5/3/1
Barbell Row 3x8

Wednesday

Axle clean and press 5/3/1 (i will switch this to log press for the second comp) 
Squat 3x5 (knee sleeves)
Lat Pull down 3x8

Friday

Deadlift 5/3/1
Military press 3x5
front squat 3x8

optional assistance will be added on each day depending on time and energy levels 
likely just additional hamstring work, maybe some core and or arm work 

i made this program in prep for  the second comp but im plenty recovered and raring to go now so back to my 3 times per week frequency hitting a push, pull and leg movement each workout 

of course the program will need to be ran for a month or so before making any tweaks but i may sub out military press for log press as i need some time with this lift before three 1RM's on it in the december strongman powerlifting meet

my only concern with ditching military press is that im not really getting any strict pressing from the upper chest

clean and press uses leg drive and log press starts you at a much higher position

as i say i spent a bit of time putting it together a few months back but its still a work in progress until ive ran a month or two to assess.

Jakemaguire likes this

As promised i'd update on any significant changes regarding training, food or drugs and after much thought ive decided to add in a low dose of dbol (20mg per day) 10mg AM and 10mg PM on non training days and then 25mg pinned pre workout on training days, the reason for increase on training days is i only have so much injectable dbol and its dosed at 50mg per ml

ill be running it 3 weeks on followed by 3 weeks off and then hitting it at 30 - 40mg per day for a following 3 weeks that will lead me into the first comp 

i find shorter time on dbol at a lower dose helps my strength whilst keeping sides like appetite suppression and gyno to a minimum 

started tamoxifen yesterday to help protect against gyno but also for its positive impact on lipid profile 

i've also come to the conclussion through the data and personal anecdote ive seen that drugs like dianabol and anadrol are best ran at the start of a cycle if wanting to minimise side effects, the reason being is that although these orals are strong in their effects they actually have a weak binding affinity to the androgen receptor and drugs like test, tren and nandrolone will all bind to the receptor faster than these slower binding orals, leaving them floating about the system longer causing side effects

so if youre a fan of sides then run a prolonged high dose tren cycle and throw in a 4 week anadrol finisher.

still somewhat struggling with food on days that im busy but days like today where im sat on my ass doing fa its easy to get the kcals in

it is 1530 and this is what ive eaten so far (meals covering fast acting slin's initial spike are not counted, for instance today ive had a load of dextrose and supps plus an extra 500ml of OJ but 10g of carbs per iu of slin is not counted, ive had 15iu of slin today in two shots so there is 150g extra carbs not in that meal diary that wont be counted) 

Your Food Diary For:

Friday, September 9, 2016 
  Calories
kcal
Carbs
g
Fat
g
Protein
g
Sodium
mg

Meal 1 Calories
kcal
Carbs
g
Fat
g
Protein
g
Sodium
mg
Watson's - Whole Milk, 550 ml 358 26 20 19 0  
Bananas - Raw, 100 g 89 23 0 1 1  
Tesco Value - Porridge Oats, 50 g 317 50 7 9 0  
Sainsbury's - Tropical Granola, 150 g 654 95 22 14 0  
Myprotein - Impact Whey - Cookies and Cream, 50 g 191 3 3 40 0  
Add Food  1,609 197 52 83 1  
Meal 2
Spaghetti, Cooked, 2.5 cup, cooked 550 107 3 20 3  
Tesco - Carrot Cauliflower & Broccoli (Microwave Bag), 300 g 123 15 2 7 0  
John West - Tuna Chunks Brine, 160 g, (112g Drained) 127 0 1 30 400  
Condiments - Helmans - Light Mayo, 2 table spoon (14 g) 70 2 7 0 250  
Sainsburys - Vanilla Custard Dougnut, 1 Doughnut 218 27 11 4 0  
Sainsbury's Basics - Orange Juice From Concentrate, 500 ml 210 46 1 3 60  
Add Food  1,298 197 25 64 713  
Meal 3
Burgen - Bread, 3 slice 372 36 13 21 0  
Tesco - Crunchy Peanut Butter, 3 tbsp 285 7 22 11 0  
Egg, whole, cooked, poached, 4 large 286 1 19 25 594  
Add Food  943 44 54 57 594  
Meal 4
Add Food             
Meal 5
Add Food             
Meal 6
Add Food             

Totals 3,850 438 131 204 1,308  
Your Daily Goal 6,250 938 139 313 2,500  
Remaining 2,400 500 8 109 1,192  
When you're finished logging all foods and exercise for this day, click here: 

little weekend and first session update

started up 500mg EQ on saturday, dropped the test to 200mg and added in 20mg dbol split 10mg AM and 10mg PM with a shot of injectable dbol sub q preworkout

woke up, pinned my dbol, sank my coffee and weight gain shake plus another pint of water then headed down the gym

Squats:

147.5kg x3
167.5kg x3
190kg AMRAP (shown below) 

apologies for the sh1t quality, you see the camera focus on the ground right in front of it as i set the cam

Bench:

100kg x3
112.5kg x3
122.5kg AMRAP (shown below)

again these are feeling strong but right shoulder still nagging me, really hoping its not something to do with the competition wide pad and that it is pure coincidence that it started to hurt as soon as i switched to a comp style bench

Barbell rows:

80kg 3x8 

i could obviously go heavier but feel that rows are an exercise that regularly needs an ego check so today i went conservative and really squeezed the contraction, all sets were good even though i was completely spent at this point

whole workout took about 80 mins and im glad to be back doing full body again

novorapid shot when i got in followed up by usual post shot shake, got some humalog 50 mix arriving this week and will be starting that up at 20iu AM on off days from gym 

aside from that it's just business as usual, cramming food all day long and sinking at least a gallon of liquids 

weighed in at 119kg yesterday morning (this time with no edema skewing readings) 

and yes feeling good overall, i think this will be a much better prep than the last one

next update is Wednesday, Cheers

Mingster and RS86 like this

midweek update 

EQ pip finally subsided, 500mg per ml usually isnt an issue with EQ but this was the first time in ages ive had one of those knots that feels the size of a golf ball in my glute
but its finally passed 

still running the 20mg dbol per day split dose oral on off days and injectable sub q 20mg pre workout on training days and today was the first day ive had real signs of its effects, when i was squatting my back was crazy pumped then during a 10 rep set at the end it was one of those sets where you feel like youre going to need to rack it simply because of the pumps rather than muscle fatigue but i ploughed through and managed to stop just one rep short of failure 

so with talk of today's workout here is what it consisted of:

Axle clean and press:

60kg x3
70kg x3
80kg x3 (these moved like sh1t and felt like first time id ever done this lift all over again)

really rough lift, hard on the joints and just generally uncomfortable and tiring 

god knows how it will pan out with 105kg on comp day, hopefully the drugs and food can save the day as im training my ass off trying to bring them up but i just dont have the experience of the lift to get maximal force into it which is why im hoping i can just muscle them up on the day 

Squats (knee sleeves): 

140kg 2x5
140kg 1x10 (low back pumps were ungodly on this set) 

Wide grip lat pulldown:

150kg 3x8 

and i was done

these high frequency workouts dont need to be over 45 - 60 mins which is about what theyre taking me what with warm ups and rest times

in, hit the heavy compounds and stimulate all major muscle groups and out

its not to everyone's taste and some feel under worked by them but i assure you that high frequency low volume is very effective in getting brutally strong 

even stan efferding (worlds strongest pro bodybuilder and world record holding powerlifter) trains just 30 -45 minutes per session on a push pull legs 3 times per week and his numbers or physique are nothing to be sniffed at

but as always, find what works for you and that you enjoy and run with it.

appetite still not where it needs to be, hitting 6 - 7k at best when really i want to be up around 8000 but ill get there as the boldenone kicks in
also got a litre and a half of coconut oil arriving today that im going to mix into a couple weight gain shakes per day

i have a myprotein weight gain powder which is about 30g protein and 60g complex carbs (mainly powdered oats) which equats to around 400 calories per serving so im going to drop 50g of coconut oil in with it and will bump it to 900 per shake 

i think on the tail end of this comp prep i want to be drinking about 2-3 of them a day on top of 3-4 large meals

i can definitely manage this even now let alone when the equipoise works its magic  so that should be an easy jump to 8000 even 10,000 calories if needs be 

friday is next and last session of the week, speak then.

Jakemaguire and RS86 like this

4dapzuW.jpg?1

gona need to get a pencil case for these soon....

Just pinned 30iu of humalog 50 mix which is a mix of fast and medium acting insulin (order was a balls up and meant to get regular humalog) 

so you treat it as 15iu of fast acting slin and take 150g of high GI carbs immediately post shot but then youre left with this lingering variable peak medium acting insulin which lasts for 16 hours so basically going to have to cram food for the entire day which i have to anyway so thats not an issue, what is an issue is i cant risk going to sleep between time of shot (0800) and time of clearance (0000) 

i usually like a nap during the day but with a variable peak its not worth the risk 

ill be sticking exclusively to fast like novorapid and long acting basal slins like lantus in future 

still only got 300iu in the humalog pen so thats 10 days total 

day 6 of dbol now and even if it is low dose, combined with the slin should start seeing some early on gains soon

if all works to plan then everything will overlap nicely with the dbol and slin kicking things off then the EQ kicking in and then i stop the eq after 3 weeks of tren so given the half life about  the time the EQ leaves my system the tren should be taking off 

this is a nice theory but im sure everything wont fit together so nicely, either way im expecting some decent results with my commitment to hitting my calories no matter what

Jakemaguire likes this

Last training day this week and two takeaways are: i need to take a week off squatting as my knees are just fuct for 2 days every time i squat, patellas become badly inflamed to the point that walking up or down stairs is agony 

and secondly after around 6 years total lifting i have decided after reincorporating them into my program that front squats are the most disgustingly uncomfortable exercise of them all 

so on to today's session 

Deadlifts 

140kg x3
160kg x3
180kg AMRAP (misgrooved on the last rep and it turned into a bit of a grinder which sapped the energy out of me for any further reps) 

All sets shown in vid

Press

75kg 3x5 (elbows hurt on these but hit all the reps and they feel fine now) 

first set shown in vid

Front squats

100kg x5 (suppose to be 8 but just sh1te at these) 
90kg 1x8
90kg 1x6 (was going to faint from bar pressing too much on wind pipe) 

first set shown

god i hate front squats and theyre a painfully weak lift for me, I can bench far more than i can front squat

shot of novo when i got in, usual shake, now to scoff 7000 kcal between now and bed

nothing yet to report on the PED's aside from some low back pumps which is likely a combo of the slin and dbol 

weekend off from work thankfully so just going to relax and contemplate what i will do next week with regard to taking a full deload or just not squatting at all and still hitting all my other lifts 

also need to decide whether to swap ohp for log press or not since the second  comp has me performing three 1RM's with it and ive lifted a log maybe 3 times in my life 

what ever happens ill update when a decision is made

Regarding the Insulin - I have a pre-loaded 300iu novorapid pen in the fridge I start on Monday. Do I keep this cool at all times? Ill have to keep this in my car as I train on my lunch break so would I be best storing it in tuplewear with freezer bags or is normal temp okay? 

I ordered those tips you suggested and watched vids online-  they said stick thenew  tip on and set it to 2iu and hit the trigger this clears any air inside the pen. I am right in saying I do this just once yes? Ill be replacing the pin after every shot as well. 

going to start at 6iu and work my way up from there..

34 minutes ago, herc said:

Regarding the Insulin - I have a pre-loaded 300iu novorapid pen in the fridge I start on Monday. Do I keep this cool at all times? Ill have to keep this in my car as I train on my lunch break so would I be best storing it in tuplewear with freezer bags or is normal temp okay? 

I ordered those tips you suggested and watched vids online-  they said stick thenew  tip on and set it to 2iu and hit the trigger this clears any air inside the pen. I am right in saying I do this just once yes? Ill be replacing the pin after every shot as well. 

going to start at 6iu and work my way up from there..

no just keep the slin out of the sunlight and it will be fine

use it within one month 

dont bother getting rid of first 2iu (i havnt bothered with about 9 slin pens and it caused me no issues) 

yes you swab the top of the pen, screw on the needle, remove the first cap, turn the dial to desired dose, swab belly, pull off second needle lid and inject

then drink your PRE MADE slin shake, dont fvck about and start making it after your shot, if you spend 5 mins making the shake then spill it youre in trouble 

also its worth having some of these on you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glucotabs-Glucose-Raspberry-200g-PACK-DELIVERY/dp/B00MA6GZ9M/ref=sr_1_sc_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474026825&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=gluctoabs

taste nasty but they saved my skin when i started having a lantus hypo in work

herc likes this

19 minutes ago, swole troll said:

no just keep the slin out of the sunlight and it will be fine

use it within one month 

dont bother getting rid of first 2iu (i havnt bothered with about 9 slin pens and it caused me no issues) 

yes you swab the top of the pen, screw on the needle, remove the first cap, turn the dial to desired dose, swab belly, pull off second needle lid and inject

then drink your PRE MADE slin shake, dont fvck about and start making it after your shot, if you spend 5 mins making the shake then spill it youre in trouble 

also its worth having some of these on you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glucotabs-Glucose-Raspberry-200g-PACK-DELIVERY/dp/B00MA6GZ9M/ref=sr_1_sc_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474026825&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=gluctoabs

taste nasty but they saved my skin when i started having a lantus hypo in work

Yes got hbcd , eaa , glutamine and creatine all stocked up. Will make the drink before I inject. 

Appreciste tue advise buddy 

swole troll likes this

Just read your post about use within 30days. I ordered the slin on 26th Aug and just kept it in fridge - does that mean it's dead and can't use it next week then?

Just read your post about use within 30days. I ordered the slin on 26th Aug and just kept it in fridge - does that mean it's dead and can't use it next week then?

Lol this forum is driving me nuts -constantly crashes and duplicates posts! 

Ah great to hear - thought I was gonna have to bin this one and buy a new one lol

swole troll likes this

was suppose to be gymming today but knees are still completely wrecked

ill never hack squat again for the rest of my days

must have been a solid 16 weeks since i used that machine and i only used it for 2-3 sessions and even now my patella tendons are badly inflamed and easily aggravated even just by squatting apparently so taking a week off from squatting

ill go in tomorrow and just hit bench and rows then thursday ill got in for axle clean and jerk and lat pull downs and then friday ill go in for deadlifts and potentially some light squatting 

anyone whos followed me from my last log knows how long this knee issue has gone on, i got a little bit of relief from bpc 157 but the continued leg work outs were just further troubling my tendons 

fingers, toes and balls crossed that no leg work this week heals them up, if not ill assess and move forward accordingly next week 

should have put my user name as 'swollen troll' with the amount of tendinitis and strains i suffer from....

hopefully when the boldenone starts to take effect it lives up to its collagen synthesis promoting properties and i can limber up 

707vjp.gif

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

was suppose to be gymming today but knees are still completely wrecked

ill never hack squat again for the rest of my days

must have been a solid 16 weeks since i used that machine and i only used it for 2-3 sessions and even now my patella tendons are badly inflamed and easily aggravated by even just squatting apparently so taking a week off from squatting

ill go in tomorrow and just hit bench and rows then thursday ill got in for axle clean and jerk and lat pull downs and then friday ill go in for deadlifts and potentially some light squatting 

anyone whos followed me from my last log knows how long this knee issue has gone on, i got a little bit of relief from bpc 157 but the continued leg work outs were just further troubling my tendons 

fingers, toes and balls crossed that no leg work this week heals them up, if not ill assess and move forward accordingly next week 

should have put my user name as 'swollen troll' with the amount of tendinitis and strains i suffer from....

hopefully when the boldenone starts to take effect it lives up to its collagen synthesis promoting properties and i can limber up 

707vjp.gif

Lol I told you the hack squat is bad

swole troll likes this

On 09/09/2016 at 3:35 PM, swole troll said:

As promised i'd update on any significant changes regarding training, food or drugs and after much thought ive decided to add in a low dose of dbol (20mg per day) 10mg AM and 10mg PM on non training days and then 25mg pinned pre workout on training days, the reason for increase on training days is i only have so much injectable dbol and its dosed at 50mg per ml

ill be running it 3 weeks on followed by 3 weeks off and then hitting it at 30 - 40mg per day for a following 3 weeks that will lead me into the first comp 

i find shorter time on dbol at a lower dose helps my strength whilst keeping sides like appetite suppression and gyno to a minimum 

started tamoxifen yesterday to help protect against gyno but also for its positive impact on lipid profile 

i've also come to the conclussion through the data and personal anecdote ive seen that drugs like dianabol and anadrol are best ran at the start of a cycle if wanting to minimise side effects, the reason being is that although these orals are strong in their effects they actually have a weak binding affinity to the androgen receptor and drugs like test, tren and nandrolone will all bind to the receptor faster than these slower binding orals, leaving them floating about the system longer causing side effects

so if youre a fan of sides then run a prolonged high dose tren cycle and throw in a 4 week anadrol finisher.

still somewhat struggling with food on days that im busy but days like today where im sat on my ass doing fa its easy to get the kcals in

it is 1530 and this is what ive eaten so far (meals covering fast acting slin's initial spike are not counted, for instance today ive had a load of dextrose and supps plus an extra 500ml of OJ but 10g of carbs per iu of slin is not counted, ive had 15iu of slin today in two shots so there is 150g extra carbs not in that meal diary that wont be counted) 

Your Food Diary For:

Friday, September 9, 2016 
  Calories
kcal
Carbs
g
Fat
g
Protein
g
Sodium
mg

Meal 1 Calories
kcal
Carbs
g
Fat
g
Protein
g
Sodium
mg
Watson's - Whole Milk, 550 ml 358 26 20 19 0  
Bananas - Raw, 100 g 89 23 0 1 1  
Tesco Value - Porridge Oats, 50 g 317 50 7 9 0  
Sainsbury's - Tropical Granola, 150 g 654 95 22 14 0  
Myprotein - Impact Whey - Cookies and Cream, 50 g 191 3 3 40 0  
Add Food  1,609 197 52 83 1  
Meal 2
Spaghetti, Cooked, 2.5 cup, cooked 550 107 3 20 3  
Tesco - Carrot Cauliflower & Broccoli (Microwave Bag), 300 g 123 15 2 7 0  
John West - Tuna Chunks Brine, 160 g, (112g Drained) 127 0 1 30 400  
Condiments - Helmans - Light Mayo, 2 table spoon (14 g) 70 2 7 0 250  
Sainsburys - Vanilla Custard Dougnut, 1 Doughnut 218 27 11 4 0  
Sainsbury's Basics - Orange Juice From Concentrate, 500 ml 210 46 1 3 60  
Add Food  1,298 197 25 64 713  
Meal 3
Burgen - Bread, 3 slice 372 36 13 21 0  
Tesco - Crunchy Peanut Butter, 3 tbsp 285 7 22 11 0  
Egg, whole, cooked, poached, 4 large 286 1 19 25 594  
Add Food  943 44 54 57 594  
Meal 4
Add Food             
Meal 5
Add Food             
Meal 6
Add Food             

Totals 3,850 438 131 204 1,308  
Your Daily Goal 6,250 938 139 313 2,500  
Remaining 2,400 500 8 109 1,192  
When you're finished logging all foods and exercise for this day, click here: 

If you're getting a gyno op already, why the need to minimise gyno growth now?

Or is that a retarded question? It feels like it might be.

@Jakemaguire i wont go near it again

i must have used it for 3 sessions total before working out that it was destroying my knees and that was about 16 weeks ago as i said above 

ever since ive suffered pain on and off to the point of not even being able to walk up and down stairs without being in agonising pain 

in fact i wont be using quad machines ever again period, leg press is a ball ache to load all the plates on, leg extensions cause a ton of sheering force on the knee and the leg press machines fix you in a weird position 

from now on its just squats, deads and some hamstring machines for me, just like it always was before i started doing leg days and using multiple bits of equipment and knackering up my knees