Chelsea

Roelly looking ridiculous 7 weeks out from the Olympia

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Dark sim said:

I've always found that his individual pics and even in person, very impressive, but on stage it doesn't translate. 

Agree, he has a funny looking physique but even at bodypower i thought he looked big! He used to have a lot more striations in his triceps, but he doesnt now, apparently its due to SEO use.

3 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Is O2 the new Mecca of BB?. 

Looks like it, they've had wins with Roelly, Nathan and Victor now!

Just now, Chelsea said:

Agree, he has a funny looking physique but even at bodypower i thought he looked big! He used to have a lot more striations in his triceps, but he doesnt now, apparently its due to SEO use.

He does have some of the freakiest arms around though

1 minute ago, Chelsea said:

Looks like it, they've had wins with Roelly, Nathan and Victor now!

What are your opinions on it? Some different gear or food or training methods?

2 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Not different, just the best available, some very high doses, but some will disagree, food and training no different to the norm imo. You would just live and breath bodybuilding for the period of time there. Your life wold be consumed with food, injections and training.

Jatin Bhatia, Magsimus and Adz like this

7 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Kinda what Dark Sim said, im sure some are smashing doses but i think what it comes down to out there is that there are zero distractions, you literally live the most Pro Bodybuilder life ever. I remember Nathan saying how little help bodybuilders in the UK get then after he moved out to Kuwait he had a food sponsor within the first 2 weeks!

Jatin Bhatia likes this

2 minutes ago, Dark sim said:

Not different, just the best available, some very high doses, but some will disagree, food and training no different to the norm imo. You would just live and breath bodybuilding for the period of time there. Your life wold be consumed with food, injections and training.

Not a bad idea for bber doing a prep over there then. Some great changes in roelley, victor and sadik from last year.

Chelsea likes this

2 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Not a bad idea for bber doing a prep over there then. Some great changes in roelley, victor and sadik from last year.

Yea mate, i think Victor will benefit most as apparently he is easily distracted, poor bloke has had the unluckiest and saddest life!

Sebbek and arcticfox like this

I agree with all above, but I still believe the whole Olympia thing to generally be  decided before they step on stage. I think it would take a totally unbelievable physique to dislodge and American especially by an athlete who has prepped in the middle east. ... conspiracy theory over !! lol

5 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

As a pro yes, as a nobody no.

Jatin Bhatia likes this

6 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Yea mate, i think Victor will benefit most as apparently he is easily distracted, poor bloke has had the unluckiest and saddest life!

Agree. The guy had the most promising physique after Ronnie got retired. But then life is under no obligation to give us what we want.

Chelsea likes this

27 minutes ago, Mayzini said:

I agree with all above, but I still believe the whole Olympia thing to generally be  decided before they step on stage. I think it would take a totally unbelievable physique to dislodge and American especially by an athlete who has prepped in the middle east. ... conspiracy theory over !! lol

To be fair you're right in a way, it is already decided......Phil will win again, no one is anywhere near his physique.

Mayzini likes this

Just now, Chelsea said:

To be fair you're right in a way, it is already decided......Phil will win again, no one is anywhere near his physique.

I must admit the guy is a genetic Freak !!  I also think there is some encouragement from the powers that be to not go for the all out mass monsters which appear to be a growing trend, the likes of Phil and Dexter have a better all round symmetry

1 minute ago, Mayzini said:

I must admit the guy is a genetic Freak !!  I also think there is some encouragement from the powers that be to not go for the all out mass monsters which appear to be a growing trend, the likes of Phil and Dexter have a better all round symmetry

Hmmm i just think the all out mass monsters like Ramy never come in condition plus their symmetry is way off, be interesting what Chris Aceto brings with Ramy this year but it would not surprise me at all if it was a Phil, Dexter 1 and 2 again.

Mayzini likes this

5 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Hmmm i just think the all out mass monsters like Ramy never come in condition plus their symmetry is way off, be interesting what Chris Aceto brings with Ramy this year but it would not surprise me at all if it was a Phil, Dexter 1 and 2 again.

yes I agree, I do like Joshua Lenatowicz the Australian for a top 10 and it will be interesting as he is a man mountain but has a better overall shape to his frame.  I also think I like him because I have been watching his prep whilst doing my LISS cardio in the Gym ! lol

Chelsea likes this

3 minutes ago, Mayzini said:

I also like the guy due to his transformation from 2013 - 2015 in the second picture !!!

Is that Josh? Fck! He'll easily place top ten especially if he brings what he did to the Arnold, cant wait to see how Natha De Asha does and obviously will be so interesting to see Levrone back up there.

Mayzini likes this