arcticfox

10 months to my 1st show. "Terrified"

225 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Shoulder session yesterday was VERY GOOD, Lovely contractions and a great pump.

What i don't understand is why that i'm now clean of any gear i'm starting to look even better ???? Maybe i was way to desensitized ??? due to 9 months of B/C ???

@Dark sim @FelonE @A1243R @QuadFather94 @swole troll @Chelsea 

i've heard of this before 

id say your oestrogen was out of range and it was smoothing you over 

now youve come off its dropping back within range and youre looking sharper but this will be short lived as your test will begin to drop either once the half life is spent or your serm therapy has finished (which ever stage of 'coming off' youre at) 

and then you will start to soften up again as you lose that excessive glycogen retention and you start to hold a little more body fat whilst losing some lbm (decompositioning) 

GameofThrones likes this

On 09/12/2016 at 9:14 AM, swole troll said:

i've heard of this before 

id say your oestrogen was out of range and it was smoothing you over 

now youve come off its dropping back within range and youre looking sharper but this will be short lived as your test will begin to drop either once the half life is spent or your serm therapy has finished (which ever stage of 'coming off' youre at) 

and then you will start to soften up again as you lose that excessive glycogen retention and you start to hold a little more body fat whilst losing some lbm (decompositioning) 

Sounds about right, Might have to run a bit more adex next time but i was running 0.5 EOD HHMMMM

Had a good leg session yesterday, Did my usual routine but upped the weight on a few things.

Single leg squat on smith machine - 12 x 20 kg a side - 12 x 25 kg a side - 12 x 25 kg a side, Did 20/20/20 last 2 times

Leg press machine 15 x 50 kg a side - 15 x 75 kg a side - 8 x 100 kg a side, Did 25/50/75 last time

Leg extensions were usual 40/60/80 kg x 12

Hamstring curls 35/45/60 x 12

Then did a calf blast on leg press machine then calf raise machine.

I would usual do either cardio or Abs but seeing as i'm baby sitting some bloody dogs i have to get home to walk then before i pick up the kids.

Today i think is gonna be arms, Once again i'm hoping i can up the weight a little. Also i weighed myself yesterday so currently sitting at 201lb so down 6lb since coming off everything, Nuts feel fuller again, Gonna try and get some bloods done at beginning of Jan so i know were i stand

Well i did arms yesterday and was again another brill session, Really felt it and some good lifts,

Today was scrapped as had to look after daughter, Then change shift at work because of it so not gonna finish work till 10pm tonight.

Tomorrow will be back day ;)

Had a very good back session yesterday, Once again some good lifts and upped the weight on a few movements so happy.

Today is going to be shoulders and maybe if i have time ill throw some abs in.

I have also booked myself in for some blood work to be done on 30th Jan. So a nice break before i re evaluate what i want to from there.

Typical, I  ow have the stouch bug ffs, Not as bad as i've had before but still not allowing me to eat.

Been feeling off for past few days but just kept eating through but got me now LOL. 

Did shoulders yesterday and another great session.

Well trained today, Chest and Abs. Not a very good session TBH.

Felt sluggish and heavy and a lot of lifts felt laboured, Prob still reeling from illness as not eaten properly over weekend.

Been a crazy week so not updated, Son's been in hospital 2 x this week due to operation that he needed, That's all done now just after care, His B Day is today so had a party for him yesterday as he was meant to be having op today not Wednesday but hay ho. 

I have done a leg session and arms this week as well as thye chest and abs on Monday, Today is gonna be shoulders ;)

Food has been pretty good TBH, Need to keep that up and not eat to much crap over the festive period, Especially seeing as i'm off after today till the 3rd "1st time since i was serving" so gonna feel weird.

Going to weigh myself today as last time i was 91kg/200.5lb other week, Feel i'm around the same

Strength is starting to go back up after illness but feel a little weak is some areas.

Well back in gym after Christmas/NYE and 2 bouts off illness, Did a good chest and abs session yesterday and today is gonna be legs.

Diet is now back on point and clean, Currently aiming at 2700cal a day but may increase to 3k depending on how i respond as this is just under maintenance so if i can lean out ever so slightly before my bulk id be very happy.

Chest is sore today from Monday Jesus Christ, Legs are gonna be killing me later or tomorrow.

Today is gonna be shoulders 

Yesterday i did shoulders was another good session and today i did arms, Diet is still on point WOOP WOOP.

Body is getting sore now as recovery has slowed due to being clean LOL

Had a really good arm session last night, All i can say is gym was RAMMED and all the newbies need to naff off LOL

Chest yesterday was very good, Feeling at all ready so tonight i'll be in bits.

Food still going down well which is nice, End of this week im gonna reduce my cals to around 2500 for a little bit of a cut before my holiday in Feb, This along with extra cardio should see we well.

Today i'm thing back or shoulders

Very strange one, Weighed myself and put on 3lb over the week LOL, Meant to be losing a few pounds ready for my holiday in feb not putting it on, Clean diet at around 3k is building me LOL

Training still going very well, Really liking my progress, got stronger in a few lift so thats good.

Diet is still very good ;)

Wow not updates in a few weeks LOL

Training till going very well, Had a few niggles play up, One being my right wrist that needs the op seems to be hating me right now as been killing me. Also back is not right still after i hurt myself sparring with my Muay Thai lads, And then pulled my lower back last week FFS.

Diet still going VERY well, Last weigh in last week was 90.6kg so down 3 kg with a 2500ish cal diet.

Starting to like the look as becoming more shapely but defo feel smaller LOL

2 hours ago, Frandeman said:

hi mate :thumb

how long left?

what you look like ?

Look like shit as always LOL will try and get some pics if i can, May competition not gonna happen now due to circumstances with home life, Coach has said maybe aim for later in year as there is the British finals 4 weeks after that she is competing is so the aim would be to try and place and also go to the finals if that makes sense, Just waiting to confirm dates.

Think its September for show and Oct for British but not sure yet,

Currently been clean from end of Oct now if i'm correct so had a nice break, Currently doing well on cut and actually preferring the leaner look even though i do feel a bit smaller.

Go away with family to my dads penthouse in Spain on 18th so 1st march be back on a nice bulk, Looking at running 300mg test Prop and Dbol for 8 weeks as i seem to fade off after 2 months so be best for me.

As always @Frandeman and help advice ALWAYS welsome

poster_boy and Frandeman like this

59 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Look like shit as always LOL will try and get some pics if i can, May competition not gonna happen now due to circumstances with home life, Coach has said maybe aim for later in year as there is the British finals 4 weeks after that she is competing is so the aim would be to try and place and also go to the finals if that makes sense, Just waiting to confirm dates.

Think its September for show and Oct for British but not sure yet,

Currently been clean from end of Oct now if i'm correct so had a nice break, Currently doing well on cut and actually preferring the leaner look even though i do feel a bit smaller.

Go away with family to my dads penthouse in Spain on 18th so 1st march be back on a nice bulk, Looking at running 300mg test Prop and Dbol for 8 weeks as i seem to fade off after 2 months so be best for me.

As always @Frandeman and help advice ALWAYS welsome

aint having a clue about competing ,,, takes to much discipline for my and I don't like to be told what to do :D

have fun in Spain and enjoy the best food in the world mate :D

but good you have some goals to keep you motivated :thumb

as always I wish you the best :thumb

22 hours ago, Frandeman said:

aint having a clue about competing ,,, takes to much discipline for my and I don't like to be told what to do :D

have fun in Spain and enjoy the best food in the world mate :D

but good you have some goals to keep you motivated :thumb

as always I wish you the best :thumb

HAHAHAHA thanks brother, Yeah looking forward to some nice food and wine, Then back on to my clean "Ish" bulk

Gonna weigh myself today as defo feel under 200lb now LOL.

Frandeman likes this

Training still going well SO NOTHING TO REPORT THERE.

Few little notes 1 - Did dead lifts for 1st time in about a year, Only up to 25 a side but felt good with no serious pain issues WOOP WOOP. 2 - The wife's a knob, Being doing well on my diet and what does she do Wednesday, Bring rich tea biscuits upstairs while i'm on PC so some biscuits got smashed past 2 nights FFS, Hangs head in shame HAHAHAHA.

Will now be starting my bulk Monday 27th Feb, Going to slowly ramp food and protein up each week by 200cal and 15-20g protein from starting point every week, See if that's helps rather than going fulling into it and being bloated all the time and suppressing appetite.

Cycle will be

100 Test P EOD - 8 weeks

30mg Dbol Week 1-2

40mg Dbol Week 2-4

50mg Dbol Week 5-6

Nice and simple and nothing crazy, Still want to try Tren but don't want to make head issues worse LOL

Training still going really well, Following @Chelsea lead i'm going to going all out weight to try and build a better bases from.

Diet still going well even though a ate a few thousand cals in sweets over the weekend but my weekends are my cheat days, Kinda put me off sugary foods for a bit anyways.

Yesterday was shoulders so today had to be arms i be think, Wed will be back and Thursday chest, Friday will be a mental circuit that Ria Ward is putting together for me "NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT" hahahaha

Then sat its off on my jolly's but might try and get a sneaky session in before i fly.

Just great, Never trained yesterday same as today and wont be tomorrow either, Got this fecking stomach bug. Still trying to eat but finding it hard so just eating what my body is craving even if its crap ;(

Well my local source paid me a visit yesterday ;) Not much info on these but heard good things locally so thought i might as well give a try as he gave me a little bit of a deal.

20170215_191548.thumb.jpg.16512289c0b674e2f77f10d598f8be3f.jpg