arcticfox

10 months to my 1st show. "Terrified"

229 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Oh don't get me wrong i know what guys put into them self to get into great shape BUT i was not aware of Physique guys pushing the enverlope that far, I usually just associate with the big boys. 

Well more info to look into, Defo not putting me off.

Mens physique has become crazy popular and has some really hard, lean and big looking mofos...My mate won recently and ive trained with him, hes big!

A1243R likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really appreciating the input people, I'm defo ready to get then rocking and rolling i'm more concerned of making a total t**t of myself, As i have competed "Obv different type of thing" i under stand the pressure and hard graft needed but i never go to lose and would be devo'ed if i looked like total s**t.

A1243R likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RedStar said:

I'd say 12 week bulk, cruise (controlling calories to bulk for say 4-8 more on cruise dosage, then begin cut on cruise dose).

36 weeks on high dosages would be quite wreck less in my opinion. Also no need for 20 week bulk in my opinion, I think you'd fare well with 12 on bulking compounds then cruising as above.

I think you need to focus a lot on conditioning and the factors already highlighted previously.

With commitment, effort and will power, you'll do well. Just don't bulk too much and leave yourself loads to do.

Look at @BoomTime he has nailed it by being basically contest ready weeks in advance, meaning he doesn't have to do anything excessively drastic last minute. 

Except 8k calorie refeeds lol

BoomTime, RedStar and A1243R like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulk 10-12 weeks - 600mg test, 300mg npp, 30mg dbol last 4-6 weeks

Cruise - 6 weeks - 150-250mg test

Cut 18-16 weeks -

16-9 600mg test, 300mg npp, adex/asin eod, 

8-0 400mg test, 400mg tren, 400mg mast, 50mg winny ed.

With t3, clen, AI, proviron in at different stages.

Not all necessary at all, just an idea of typical prep protocol.

arcticfox, Devil, Frandeman and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dark sim said:

Bulk 10-12 weeks - 600mg test, 300mg npp, 30mg dbol last 4-6 weeks

Cruise - 6 weeks - 150-250mg test

Cut 18-16 weeks -

16-9 600mg test, 300mg npp, adex/asin eod, 

8-0 400mg test, 400mg tren, 400mg mast, 50mg winny ed.

With t3, clen, AI, proviron in at different stages.

Not all necessary at all, just an idea of typical prep protocol.

Just curious why the Dbol at the end and not the beginning? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UK2USA said:

Just curious why the Dbol at the end and not the beginning? 

Can be either either end, but gains generally slow towards the end of a bulk, so dbol can help get things moving again. 

arcticfox and UK2USA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dark sim said:

Bulk 10-12 weeks - 600mg test, 300mg npp, 30mg dbol last 4-6 weeks

Cruise - 6 weeks - 150-250mg test

Cut 18-16 weeks -

16-9 600mg test, 300mg npp, adex/asin eod, 

8-0 400mg test, 400mg tren, 400mg mast, 50mg winny ed.

With t3, clen, AI, proviron in at different stages.

Not all necessary at all, just an idea of typical prep protocol.

Sweet, Bit scared of running that much gear as like 2 x what i have ever run.

I was gonna run Deca for the bulk, Would that be ok or is NPP better.

Had great results with T3 last time so know what there like so nothing new there, Never touched clen on proviron

@Dark sim The cut part 18-16 there is nothing in that section, What would i do and run then or just come off for a few week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Sweet, Bit scared of running that much gear as like 2 x what i have ever run.

I was gonna run Deca for the bulk, Would that be ok or is NPP better.

Had great results with T3 last time so know what there like so nothing new there, Never touched clen on proviron

@Dark sim The cut part 18-16 there is nothing in that section, What would i do and run then or just come off for a few week.

The cut part is detailed, check again. You cruise after your bulk, where it says cruise - 6 weeks.

Deca is fine, doesn't kick in that quick which is why I opt for npp, and I get much better joint lubrication from npp.

A1243R likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dark sim said:

The cut part is detailed, check again. You cruise after your bulk, where it says cruise - 6 weeks.

Deca is fine, doesn't kick in that quick which is why I opt for npp, and I get much better joint lubrication from npp.

Yeah think im gonna try NPP, Hard to find caber though as when i tryed Deca i had "Issues" LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So im thinking

Bulk 12 weeks - 600mg test, 300mg npp, 30mg dbol last 4 weeks

Cruise - 6 weeks - 200mg test

Cut 18-16 weeks - 200mg

16-9 600mg test, 300mg npp, 50mg Prov, adex .5 eod, 

8-0 400mg test, 400mg mast, 50mg winny/T3/Prov ED

Was debating upping Mast ???

This would bring me 1st May if i start on the 22nd Aug for all the above which could leave me with a week or 2 extra in may depending on confirmed show date.

How does this sound @Dark sim @A1243R @BoomTime

 

A1243R likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

So im thinking

Bulk 12 weeks - 600mg test, 300mg npp, 30mg dbol last 4 weeks

Cruise - 6 weeks - 200mg test

Cut 18-16 weeks - 200mg

16-9 600mg test, 300mg npp, 50mg Prov, adex .5 eod, 

8-0 400mg test, 400mg mast, 50mg winny/T3/Prov ED

Was debating upping Mast ???

This would bring me 1st May if i start on the 22nd Aug for all the above which could leave me with a week or 2 extra in may depending on confirmed show date.

How does this sound @Dark sim @A1243R @BoomTime

 

Why don't you try the above and do like a mock prep and see what kinda condition you can get it then think about actually competing maybe even the following year?  f**k tying yourself into doing a competition just because you've said on here and that, then getting on stage and looking like s**t.  Its one thing not placing or even coming last but it's another to get on stage and look like you just do not belong there.

Devil likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sphinkter said:

Why don't you try the above and do like a mock prep and see what kinda condition you can get it then think about actually competing maybe even the following year?  f**k tying yourself into doing a competition just because you've said on here and that, then getting on stage and looking like s**t.  Its one thing not placing or even coming last but it's another to get on stage and look like you just do not belong there.

Got to try something no matter what mate, Might as well go balls out, I have competed for years in Thai so its my nature. No point fecking around when its what i want to do.

I do understand your point and valid one but not something i want to do, I think i will get myself into great condition for a show as i aim to win. as once my head is full engaged that's its, ITS ON

andyboro and Sphinkter like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Got to try something no matter what mate, Might as well go balls out, I have competed for years in Thai so its my nature. No point fecking around when its what i want to do.

I do understand your point and valid one but not something i want to do, I think i will get myself into great condition for a show as i aim to win. as once my head is full engaged that's its, ITS ON

Fair play to you mate I wish you well.

will keep an eye on your log:thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sphinkter said:

Fair play to you mate I wish you well.

will keep an eye on your log:thumbup1:

Thank you mate, Appreciate it.

Defo gonna give this my best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A1243R said:

Looks good to me buddy. 

Keep me updated. 

Next one? Diet? How you going to do it? 

Training? Cardio? 

Been debating this one, Might just go as clean as i can with high protein and add a little naughty if cals low, Prob gonna aim for 3500 to start and see how i respond, I have been a prep diet by someone who competes so gonna follow that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Been debating this one, Might just go as clean as i can with high protein and add a little naughty if cals low, Prob gonna aim for 3500 to start and see how i respond, I have been a prep diet by someone who competes so gonna follow that.

Post it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dark sim said:

Post it up.

BULKING - Starting point

1st - 3 scoops of whey and a scoop of oats - 400 cal

Snack 100g of dried fruit and nuts - 500cal

2nd - 4 pouched eggs, 2 bacon and either some beans or tomatoes - 600cals

3rd - 200g of what meat i pick for the day and 125g rice or i would go sweet potatoes or new - 500-700 cal

Snack 100g of dried fruit and nuts - 500cal

4th - 3 scoops of whey and a scoop of oats - 400 cal

5th - 200g of what meat i pick for the day and 125g rice or i would go sweet potatoes or new - 500-700 cal

Depending on when  train "Usually mid day" depends on when i would have certain meals as i always have a shack post work out.

CUTTING

I would start by reducing the crappy thing out 1st then slowly remove all crap till 12 week then follow this

Meal 1: 16 ounces of liquid egg whites (or scramble them)

with one-half cup of oatmeal (measured dry)

Note: Flavor egg whites with Caffeinated Mio or Low/no fat Greek yogurt (a low sugar one)

OR frozen berries.

Meal 2: chicken with ½ cup jasmine rice (measured cooked)

Meal 3: 5 ounces of lean steak with 8 ounces of sweet potato and 3-5 asparagus stalks

Meal 4: chicken with 7-8 asparagus stalks

Meal 5: chicken with 1 cup broccoli with 2oz avocado

Last Meal – boiled eggs (no yolks) or scrambled egg whites and kale

Note: I used 5 or 6 boiled eggs (No Yolks!!!) With ½ teaspoon of Sriracha Sauce (shake in a tupper ware) as a meat replacement

Post-Workà Isolate Whey (60 grams, that’s 2 scoops) with 8 ounces of white rice. White rice seems weird, just boil a bunch and get s 8 ounce Tupperware.

How does this look at a starting point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, arcticfox said:

So im thinking

Bulk 12 weeks - 600mg test, 300mg npp, 30mg dbol last 4 weeks

Cruise - 6 weeks - 200mg test

Cut 18-16 weeks - 200mg

16-9 600mg test, 300mg npp, 50mg Prov, adex .5 eod, 

8-0 400mg test, 400mg mast, 50mg winny/T3/Prov ED

Was debating upping Mast ???

This would bring me 1st May if i start on the 22nd Aug for all the above which could leave me with a week or 2 extra in may depending on confirmed show date.

How does this sound @Dark sim @A1243R @BoomTime

 

Why no tren?

Personally, I feel a decent dose of tren in this mix would give you far better results than the above, from week 16-0 (if this is too long, maybe 12-0). 

Start at say a small dose of 300-400mg up to 600mg.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devil said:

Why no tren?

Personally, I feel a decent dose of tren in this mix would give you far better results than the above, from week 16-0 (if this is too long, maybe 12-0). 

Start at say a small dose of 300-400mg up to 600mg.

 

I have had issues with bad depression and don't want to try something that could bring it up.

Devil likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arcticfox said:

I have had issues with bad depression and don't want to try something that could bring it up.

Completely understand mate, fair enough,

I have heard high mast + high var brings a similar package, but the layout already drawn up seems reasonable if tren is a no-go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devil said:

Completely understand mate, fair enough,

I have heard high mast + high var brings a similar package, but the layout already drawn up seems reasonable if tren is a no-go.

Thing is it may not raise its ugly head but worrier in case it does, Just been working out cost of all this HAHAHAH not nice for the bank balance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Thing is it may not raise its ugly head but worrier in case it does, Just been working out cost of all this HAHAHAH not nice for the bank balance

What lab will you be going for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devil said:

What lab will you be going for?

No idea yet mate, As hard to find a good source, Local has some but matrix and never used before. Always done well on his stuff though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arcticfox said:

No idea yet mate, As hard to find a good source, Local has some but matrix and never used before. Always done well on his stuff though.

Very easy mate, couple of google clicks, look at a popular review site, have any lab you want.

Don't pay over the odds and go for something repuatable, as you can't afford to mess a prep up because of crap gear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now