arcticfox

10 months to my 1st show. "Terrified"

225 posts in this topic

good luck with comp im sure if put in hard work can do it

good shout with posing classes wish this was something I spent liitle money and time on

also keep the bulk clean makes the cut easier

as hard work when so much bodyfat

arcticfox likes this

16 minutes ago, andyebs said:

good luck with comp im sure if put in hard work can do it

good shout with posing classes wish this was something I spent liitle money and time on

also keep the bulk clean makes the cut easier

as hard work when so much bodyfat

Thanks mate

give yourself as much time as possible...id probably do 16-18 week cut....also with the bulk - id try keep it as lean as possible as youll only have to do more cardio or work harder when shredding lol! 

6 WEEKS OUTTTT!

arcticfox likes this

3 hours ago, MjSingh92 said:

give yourself as much time as possible...id probably do 16-18 week cut....also with the bulk - id try keep it as lean as possible as youll only have to do more cardio or work harder when shredding lol! 

6 WEEKS OUTTTT!

Well if i start my 20 week bulk from 22nd Aug it gives me 16 weeks till the 1st may so that's the min i would need

3 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Well if i start my 20 week bulk from 22nd Aug it gives me 16 weeks till the 1st may so that's the min i would need

I'd say 12 week bulk, cruise (controlling calories to bulk for say 4-8 more on cruise dosage, then begin cut on cruise dose).

36 weeks on high dosages would be quite wreck less in my opinion. Also no need for 20 week bulk in my opinion, I think you'd fare well with 12 on bulking compounds then cruising as above.

I think you need to focus a lot on conditioning and the factors already highlighted previously.

With commitment, effort and will power, you'll do well. Just don't bulk too much and leave yourself loads to do.

Look at @BoomTime he has nailed it by being basically contest ready weeks in advance, meaning he doesn't have to do anything excessively drastic last minute. 

Devil and arcticfox like this

16 minutes ago, RedStar said:

I'd say 12 week bulk, cruise (controlling calories to bulk for say 4-8 more on cruise dosage, then begin cut on cruise dose).

36 weeks on high dosages would be quite wreck less in my opinion. Also no need for 20 week bulk in my opinion, I think you'd fare well with 12 on bulking compounds then cruising as above.

I think you need to focus a lot on conditioning and the factors already highlighted previously.

With commitment, effort and will power, you'll do well. Just don't bulk too much and leave yourself loads to do.

Look at @BoomTime he has nailed it by being basically contest ready weeks in advance, meaning he doesn't have to do anything excessively drastic last minute. 

I would cut on a cruise dose myself no extra compounds, I have cut weigh MANY times for fights so know the hardship involved but may take up what you said.

5 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

I would cut on a cruise dose myself no extra compounds, I have cut weigh MANY times for fights so know the hardship involved but may take up what you said.

I was assuming you'd be wanting to throw the usual suspects of winstrol, mast, tren etc pre contest. 

A1243R and MjSingh92 like this

15 hours ago, RedStar said:

I was assuming you'd be wanting to throw the usual suspects of winstrol, mast, tren etc pre contest. 

If i can get away with it no, Don't like running stuff if i don't need to.

1 hour ago, arcticfox said:

If you're just going to be running low dose you may as well be natty :lol: 

Have a listen to @Dark sim.... Bulking doesnt require lot and lots of differend compounds etc as the food is what make you anabolic but when you cut calories you need to drugs to keep you anabolic therefore I think his contest prep is normally higher drugs / more compounds then his off season. 

Devil, RedStar and arcticfox like this

7 minutes ago, A1243R said:

If you're just going to be running low dose you may as well be natty :lol: 

Have a listen to @Dark sim.... Bulking doesnt require lot and lots of differend compounds etc as the food is what make you anabolic but when you cut calories you need to drugs to keep you anabolic therefore I think his contest prep is normally higher drugs / more compounds then his off season. 

Yeah i vaguely remember reading something about this, Dark sim has helped me before when i was 1st starting out so anything he has to say i would listen to open mindly

Just now, arcticfox said:

Yeah i vaguely remember reading something about this, Dark sim has helped me before when i was 1st starting out so anything he has to say i would listen to open mindly

If i was just doing a normal cut I would so smiliar to what you have in the past.... low does PEDs. Contest prep for me is a dfifferent ball game completely

arcticfox likes this

Just now, A1243R said:

If i was just doing a normal cut I would so smiliar to what you have in the past.... low does PEDs. Contest prep for me is a dfifferent ball game completely

Well for my bulk i think i'm gonna keep it simple no messing around, 500-600mg test PW and a 4-6 weeks Dbol as it works. Prep I HAVE NO IDEA

3 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Well for my bulk i think i'm gonna keep it simple no messing around, 500-600mg test PW and a 4-6 weeks Dbol as it works. Prep I HAVE NO IDEA

Test, Dbol and Food will make you grow. 

Could throw NPP in to if you'd like, its a nice drug. 

Contest Prep...

Rough Idea of What I see a lot of people doing: 

18/16 - 8 = test only (maybe Deca or NPP to keep strength up) 

8 - 1 = TTM Short Esters.... Winny/Var

7 minutes ago, A1243R said:

Test, Dbol and Food will make you grow. 

Could throw NPP in to if you'd like, its a nice drug. 

Contest Prep...

Rough Idea of What I see a lot of people doing: 

18/16 - 8 = test only (maybe Deca or NPP to keep strength up) 

8 - 1 = TTM Short Esters.... Winny/Var

How much test are we thinking here mate, Would it really be need for Physique cat.

On 2 August 2016 at 8:29 AM, arcticfox said:

How much test are we thinking here mate, Would it really be need for Physique cat.

Check out a lad who does physique

You'd be surpirsed how much the majority of these guys run at Physique.... Talking 2/3g plus..... granted he is top 3 level in uk but still a lot of people in physique will be on that

Regarding Test for start of prep.... Id persoanlly do what @RedStar said in terms of timescales

12 Week Blast - 500mg Test, 200/250mg NPP, 40mg DBol PreWO (Bulk)

6/8 week - Cruise - 200mg test e5/7d (Hold weight and stablisie your maintenance)

16/18 weeks Blast:

18-10/8 weeks - 400mg test

10/8-1 weeks - 400mg Test, 200/300mg Tren, 400mg Mast.... Winny 50mg ED, Var 50mg PreWO

I dont have perosnal expereincae with this but I have been reading a lot about it as may do a comp next year or year after.... 

RedStar likes this

27 minutes ago, A1243R said:

Check out a lad who does physique.... @alexmossfitness on FB / Insta...

You'd be surpirsed how much the majority of these guys run at Physique.... Talking 2/3g plus..... granted he is top 3 level in uk but still a lot of people in physique will be on that

23 minutes ago, A1243R said:

Regarding Test for start of prep.... Id persoanlly do what @RedStar said in terms of timescales

12 Week Blast - 500mg Test, 200/250mg NPP, 40mg DBol PreWO (Bulk)

6/8 week - Cruise - 200mg test e5/7d (Hold weight and stablisie your maintenance)

16/18 weeks Blast:

18-10/8 weeks - 400mg test

10/8-1 weeks - 400mg Test, 200/300mg Tren, 400mg Mast.... Winny 50mg ED, Var 50mg PreWO

I dont have perosnal expereincae with this but I have been reading a lot about it as may do a comp next year or year after.... 

JESUS CHRIST that's a lot of gear, Never been over 1g all in never mind 2/3g FECK

8 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

JESUS CHRIST that's a lot of gear, Never been over 1g all in never mind 2/3g FECK

He looks good though :lol: Hes doing a transformation now as ell into BB'ing... he will do well. 

Proabbly got on ethe best backs you will see for symetry 

3 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Not meaning to sound harsh I think you need to do some research fella. To come in looking hard and full, you'll need more than a bit of test.

Lool at the contest prep protocols of others on here, most are using test, tren, mast, winny, var, Clen, t3/4 etc etc. 

The protocol @A1243R suggests is def worth looking into. 

A1243R and Devil like this

6 minutes ago, RedStar said:

Not meaning to sound harsh I think you need to do some research fella. To come in looking hard and full, you'll need more than a bit of test.

Lool at the contest prep protocols of others on here, most are using test, tren, mast, winny, var, Clen, t3/4 etc etc. 

Not even mentioned fat burners :lol: 

6 minutes ago, RedStar said:

Not even mentioned fat burners :lol: 

10 minutes ago, RedStar said:

Oh don't get me wrong i know what guys put into them self to get into great shape BUT i was not aware of Physique guys pushing the enverlope that far, I usually just associate with the big boys. 

Well more info to look into, Defo not putting me off.