UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

DURE PHARMA

10K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  Slagface 
#1 ·
Has anyone used this brand? Looks pretty good from what can see can't find much on it though.

#8 ·
Hi people, I tried the Dure Pharma Test E. Its really painful. First injection on left quad 0,5ml and had pip for 8 days, 3 days limping, second week 1ml but on right quad the same pip. 3rd,4th,5th 1ml injection 2 days of limping and 5 days of pip. The oil is so thick that almost 5min is needed to inject even having it heated. I'm not buying this brand again. Also on the 4 week I even had fever and a lump on my right quad. But increased libido and energy, no gains so far.

#12 ·
A certain well known UK source seat out dure pharma test bold mix as a thank you to loyal customers, 200mg test 200mg Eq per ml, I haven't bothered to try it as dure is very shady.

Their site never actually went live so I figured d it hard to belief they are even Posh ugl ffs

#18 ·
Now that i think about it , yes i have small PIP but it's 2 days after injection. it's not red like i used to have with some other labs but when i touch the jab zone there s a lump and some pain so yea it s some kind of pip but it works , i think it's well dosed

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hola,

I can provide ''good'' feedback about DUREPHARMA Test E, vial 10ml, 300mg/ml

today I ve made my 1st auto-pin of my life, 1st cycle as well with DUREPHARMA Test E

pinned in my right quad

0.5cc - 150mg DURE PHARMA Test E

insulin syringe 1cc with Gauge 30g (yep 30g) >>> took a bit less than 1 minute to slowly inject 0.55 - very easy - did not expected..

Insulin syringe has been loaded from the back (with a 2cc syringe 18g gauge)

Moral of the story: felt nothing, zero pain, zero pip, warmed up the vial along with my quad very well. With a nice pre-post massage.

Hope it helps, let me know if you have any question.

picture attached------

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

View attachment IMG_2227.JPG

Attachments

#28 ·
Hola,

I can provide ''good'' feedback about DUREPHARMA Test E, vial 10ml, 300mg/ml

today I ve made my 1st auto-pin of my life, 1st cycle as well with DUREPHARMA Test E

pinned in my right quad

0.5cc - 150mg DURE PHARMA Test E

insulin syringe 1cc with Gauge 30g (yep 30g) >>> took a bit less than 1 minute to slowly inject 0.55 - very easy - did not expected..

Insulin syringe has been loaded from the back (with a 2cc syringe 18g gauge)

Moral of the story: felt nothing, zero pain, zero pip, warmed up the vial along with my quad very well. With a nice pre-post massage.

Hope it helps, let me know if you have any question.

picture attached------

View attachment 140816

View attachment 140817

View attachment 140818

View attachment 140819
That's what people are calling a posh ugl? LOL

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
registered Pharma means f**k all

you can buy a licence easy in less strict countries... india/Thailand/south America...means jack s**t.... and then only the test and deca is licenced the rest isn't..... most don't do it as it means putting your name out there in public as the owner

Unigen and Alpha had the same people behind them anyway.... big difference to having licence and actually being used in a countries healthcare system..... its just marketing..... you can get one by making a vial of decent test and brown enveloping the correct people as long as you put your name on it....

unigen was not sold or used by any healthcare system or privately.... total farce.... but clearly it worked as people actually believe its pharma LOL it was NEVER licenced in Singapore as claimed....Singapore is stricter than the UK.... it would have had to pass FDA testing there (never did - I have actually lived in Singapore) it never went to hospitals either they use Nebido , Testoviron and Andriol....all made by REAL pharma not pseudo pharma..... and getting a licence in Thailand is not hard at all ....just will cost you money under the table....

#26 ·
registered Pharma means f**k all

you can buy a licence easy in less strict countries... india/Thailand/south America...means jack s**t.... and then only the test and deca is licenced the rest isn't..... most don't do it as it means putting your name out there in public as the owner

Unigen and Alpha had the same people behind them anyway.... big difference to having licence and actually being used in a countries healthcare system..... its just marketing..... you can get one by making a vial of decent test and brown enveloping the correct people as long as you put your name on it....

unigen was not sold or used by any healthcare system or privately.... total farce.... but clearly it worked as people actually believe its pharma LOL it was NEVER licenced in Singapore as claimed....Singapore is stricter than the UK.... it would have had to pass FDA testing there (never did - I have actually lived in Singapore) it never went to hospitals either they use Nebido , Testoviron and Andriol....all made by REAL pharma not pseudo pharma..... and getting a licence in Thailand is not hard at all ....just will cost you money under the table....
sure, thanks for the clarification.

but we were talking about post injection pain, I've just said that for me was ok.

then I can' t say right now if will work or not, I guess I will acknowledge in 3-4 weeks.

cheers man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.