Mr-modster

DURE PHARMA

18 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Mr-modster said:

Has anyone used this brand? Looks pretty good from what can see can't find much on it though.

Seen several sources stocking it, looks very pricey to me. 

Yeah it does seem expensive. But there saying it's pharmacy grade quality made it Switzerland. I Dunno about all that though.

40 minutes ago, Mr-modster said:

Yeah it does seem expensive. But there saying it's pharmacy grade quality made it Switzerland. I Dunno about all that though.

I haven't looked into them but any one saying they are pharma grade that makes tren sets alarm bells off for me. 

More like an attempt at being a posh ugl like alpha. 

Guy At Our Gym Is Using The Eq They Produce. Looks In Good Nick To Be Fair, Ill See Him Later & Enquire How He Is Getting On.

12 minutes ago, RedStar said:

I haven't looked into them but any one saying they are pharma grade that makes tren sets alarm bells off for me. 

More like an attempt at being a posh ugl like alpha. 

For anyone wanting to check pharmaceutical brands check the link. You will see Alpha and Unigen are registered pharma.

http://anabolic.org/testosterone-enanthate/

If you wanted to check another compound, click 'anabolic steroids' then the compound you want to check for -

http://anabolic.org/dianabol-methandrostenolone/

http://anabolic.org/winstrol-stanozolol/

and so on...

Hi people, I tried the Dure Pharma Test E. Its really painful.   First injection on left quad 0,5ml and had pip for 8 days, 3 days limping, second week 1ml but on right quad the same pip. 3rd,4th,5th 1ml injection 2 days of limping and 5 days of pip. The oil is so thick that almost 5min is needed to inject even having it heated.  I'm not buying this brand again. Also on the 4 week I even had fever and a lump on my right quad. But increased libido and energy, no gains so far.

2 hours ago, shitzen said:

Hi people, I tried the Dure Pharma Test E. Its really painful.   First injection on left quad 0,5ml and had pip for 8 days, 3 days limping, second week 1ml but on right quad the same pip. 3rd,4th,5th 1ml injection 2 days of limping and 5 days of pip. The oil is so thick that almost 5min is needed to inject even having it heated.  I'm not buying this brand again. Also on the 4 week I even had fever and a lump on my right quad. But increased libido and energy, no gains so far.

weird , i'm using their test E and no pain at all and easy to inject. same for test C

I don't even heat it

12 minutes ago, Baka said:

weird , i'm using their test E and no pain at all and easy to inject. same for test C

I don't even heat it

Baka, how do you rate the lab?

A certain well known UK source seat out dure pharma test bold mix as a thank you to loyal customers,  200mg test 200mg Eq per ml,  I haven't bothered to try it as dure is very shady. 

Their site never actually went live so I figured d it hard to belief they are even Posh ugl ffs

I have some of their test e and noticed more of a pip compared to pharmacom or AP that seems to last. Not that it means much but I'm not sure about them.

Been running Dure pharma's test E for the last 8 weeks also kick started with sis labs dbol. Comes in 300mg/ml, jabbing a ml twice a week made decent gains but the pip can be terrible. Also spoke to a guy in my gym who has had the same problem with it. 

Now that i think about it , yes i have small PIP but it's 2 days after injection. it's not red like i used to have with some other labs but when i touch the jab zone there s a lump and some pain so yea it s some kind of pip but it works , i think it's well dosed