gsxr

Straps not arrived after 9 days

19 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from zulugloves recently, I've now been waiting 9 days for my order and no reply to 2 emails, there is no phone number on there website, I only ordered from them to give British companies a chance on the big named branded stuff, and it's not looking good atm.

Cheers 

2 hours ago, halfinked said:

gloves from sports direct would be just as beneficial. but then again gloves aren't worth it in the first place imo

Gloves have no place in training, end of discussion. 

Well it's looking like I'll have to put this one down to experience, still no delivery or email reply, I'd advise people not to order from zuluglove.com ?

7 minutes ago, gsxr said:

Well it's looking like I'll have to put this one down to experience, still no delivery or email reply, I'd advise people not to order from zuluglove.com ?

Did you pay with a credit card? Phone your credit card company if you did and you should be able to get your money back.

45 minutes ago, sneeky_dave said:

Does anyone know if op has bought gloves as mentioned or straps as the title suggests? 

From his avi looks like he got a motorbike....... 

gsxr likes this

58 minutes ago, sneeky_dave said:

Does anyone know if op has bought gloves as mentioned or straps as the title suggests? 

i think he opted for the zulustraps in the end 

Unfortunately I paid with my debit card so I can't get the cc company to issue a charge back, straps by the way not gloves, maybe some confusion with the Web address. 

51 minutes ago, gsxr said:

Unfortunately I paid with my debit card so I can't get the cc company to issue a charge back, straps by the way not gloves, maybe some confusion with the Web address. 

Charge backs also work on debit cards. Go into your branch and ask to start one. 

gsxr likes this

Well, bit of a result this evening, emails received this evening:

Hi Jason

We will just send another pair in the morning no problem.

-----Original 
To: admin@zuluglove.com
Date: 20/07/2016 06:46
Subject: Re: Your Order at zuluglove.com

Hi
I still haven't received my order or a reply to my last email, I've checked my bank today and zulu took £14.98 out on the 12th, could you either send the item or refund me the total, just going to have a quick look on the forums to see if anyone else is having issues, regards jason

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/07/2016 14:52 (GMT+00:00)
To: jason
Subject: Your Order at zuluglove.com

Dear Jason,

Thank you for choosing zuluglove.com. We want to let you know that your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.

Your Order Number is: 1918/110716/16

Your Order Details...

Description Item Price Qty Total
  Weight Lifting Wrist Straps : Zulu Defcon 2.25 Kevlar. £ 11.99
(+Delivery: £ 2.99)
1 £ 14.98

Sub Total: £ 11.99
Delivery(UK Mainland): £ 2.99
Total: £ 14.98

If you have any questions about your order, send an email to admin@zuluglove.com or simply reply to this message.

Thank you and visit us again soon at: http://

zuluglove.com

Dear Jason,

We want to let you know that your order 1918/110716/16 status has been updated to...

DISPATCHED

If you have any questions about your order, send an email to admin@zuluglove.com or simply reply to this message.

zuluglove.com
www.zuluglove.com

Just a bit mythed they say we will send you another pair, they never sent the 1st pair!

I'll be happy if they turn up.

On Tuesday, August 09, 2016 at 7:48 PM, gsxr said:

Well, bit of a result this evening, emails received this evening:

Hi Jason

We will just send another pair in the morning no problem.

-----Original 
To: admin@zuluglove.com
Date: 20/07/2016 06:46
Subject: Re: Your Order at zuluglove.com

Hi
I still haven't received my order or a reply to my last email, I've checked my bank today and zulu took £14.98 out on the 12th, could you either send the item or refund me the total, just going to have a quick look on the forums to see if anyone else is having issues, regards jason

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/07/2016 14:52 (GMT+00:00)
To: jason
Subject: Your Order at zuluglove.com

Dear Jason,

Thank you for choosing zuluglove.com. We want to let you know that your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.

Your Order Number is: 1918/110716/16

Your Order Details...

Description Item Price Qty Total
  Weight Lifting Wrist Straps : Zulu Defcon 2.25 Kevlar. £ 11.99
(+Delivery: £ 2.99)
1 £ 14.98

Sub Total: £ 11.99
Delivery(UK Mainland): £ 2.99
Total: £ 14.98

Thank you and visit us again soon at: http://

zuluglove.com

Dear Jason,

We want to let you know that your order 1918/110716/16 status has been updated to...

DISPATCHED

zuluglove.com
www.zuluglove.com

Just a bit mythed they say we will send you another pair, they never sent the 1st pair!

I'll be happy if they turn up.

Did your straps arrive in ordered a belt over a week ago and haven't heard a word off zuluglove 

31 minutes ago, Jakemaguire said:

Did your straps arrive in ordered a belt over a week ago and haven't heard a word off zuluglove 

Wouldn't order anything from a website that doesn't have contact number and registered address on it tbh. Either conmen or opperating from their mothers bedroom.

Just now, 2004mark said:

Wouldn't order anything from a website that doesn't have contact number and registered address on it tbh. Either conmen or opperating from their mothers bedroom.

Mate zuluglove have been recommended by many powerlifters iv had wrist wraps from them a few times and they are brilliant and never had problems it's a shame because the kit is top notch

19 minutes ago, Jakemaguire said:

Mate zuluglove have been recommended by many powerlifters iv had wrist wraps from them a few times and they are brilliant and never had problems it's a shame because the kit is top notch

Ahh fair enough. Wonder if they just have a very small stock holding and get stuff shipped in from abroad.