UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Anybody going Bodypower Expo 2015

8K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  EXTREME 
#1 ·
Anybody going to Bodypower Expo 2015 in may????

#7 ·
it has been really busy every year i've been, to the point its all elbows and shoulder barging to get anywhere.

surrounded by self absorbed 'made in chelsea' guidos weighing all of 9 stone yet wearing stringer vests...not my idea of fun but its a great way to meet up with friends and fellow competitors.

I worked the 'beyond failure' stand one year with Paul.g and Tan.g and that was a good laugh, the muscle talk stand a year or two.

#8 ·
I coudnt believe the number of folks waiting in a big line to get there picture wiv 2 fannies from the program the Valleys. Its embarrasin when you walk round, i'm 45 and am quite big, 6 foot and ova 17 stone in devent shape. I was werin a regular long sleeve tee n a pair of jeans and was getin dirty looks from pee wee herman lukin 20 year olds tryin to grow full beard an wearing long shorts and a vest - WTF????

there was birds wandrin round in bikinis but wiv no tan wich i thought was strange but found out they was on a bikini stand so makes sens. they were milk bottle white but in contest shape and were really hot but there heads were stuck firmly up there own arses. they were hot and they knew it but if i had a stand i wud want folks on it to be happy lukin and easy for folks to talk to or get a picture wiv.

#9 ·
I will be there in shape representing Extreme Nutrition and who knows you might see me doing something different next year that people have been talking about me doing for last couple of years???????????????????????????????

Only Douglas from Extreme knows the answer and trust me he ain't telling no one, so dont try asking him!!!!!!!Just visit our massive stand!!

#12 ·
AChappell said:
I went last year and although I agree with the transporter and incredible it was still good fun to meet up again with all the fellow extremist. This time I won't be on a diet either so I can happily indulge in all Bodypower has to offer.
you mean 1" x 1" cubes of protein bar samples, over cooked baked potatos from the cafe bars and all you can sip protein shake testers? :D

#13 ·
That's an easy one Bulk, don't take the freebies.

You'd be amazed at how many young guys spend the weekend going round and round collecting as much free stuff as they can get then they nip out to the car, ditch their bags and come back in to do the same thing again!

I've seen them change or swap shirts so they don't get recognised when they revisit the same booth time and again for free stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.