Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DRED

olympia 2007 pre judging

16 posts in this topic

Vic should win this year, he looks the best imo...obviously though they wont give it to him :gun:

Im v impressed with dennis wolf aswell, great physique.

Ronnie looks terrible, that waist is unreal! Even his back has lost all its detail, (not even sure how that is biologically possible?).

I used to really like Victor, but this year he does not look as good IMO, he seems to have lost his aesthetics, and even though he is probably bigger, I think it makes him seem smaller.

Jay is looking pretty good, I think he'll take it again.

not this year mate!

"GUTTED I WISH I WAS!"

Oh well done on being the new mod by the way.

Cheers mate.

Wolfe does look very good indeed in those pictures.

So there we have it...jay first (as predicted vic was shafted), everything else went exactly as it should have really.

Another mockery of an olympia in my opinion. If jay cant lose when he comes in off condition at prejudging and victor looks totally bang on (infact i rekon jay was even ahead after pre judging, the judges would have just given him first place then when he really was off)...so vic shafted...if you look you can see he knows he had the best physique on stage when hes standing side by side with jay waiting for the winner to be announced...vic looks all confident and is v happy, because in my opinion he knew he looked the best, but he also knew that jay would be given it so he wasnt shocked with the outcome...on the other hand jay looks totally nervous and anxious, not confident at all, because in my opinion he knew victor looked amazing and he was off.Vic is now doomed to second place now no matter how good he will look im afraid.