UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

whats the difference

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Truewarrior1 
#1 ·
Test Enanthate

Test Cypionnate

Test Propionate

are they an ok substitue for sust in a sust deca cycle?

#2 ·
They are just testosterone with different esters attached.

The ester determines how long a substance takes to be released from the inj site.

Cyp and Enanthate are pretty much identical, only 1 carbon difference, which in the real world will mean next to nothing.

Prop is much shorter, and needs to be inj more frequently, ED or EOD.

Either Cyp or Enth would be a perfectly fine substitute for sust.

#6 ·
sus doesnt contain enan or cyp

i think he was trying to use enan say like decanote and so on down to the prop 4 esters hitting different times like sustanon but as someone said cyp is basically enanthate, imo there virtualy the same

that combo would work to an extent i think miami likes enan with prop

#8 ·
Nytol said:
There is no need to complicate things, if he took 500mg of sust, or 500mg of enth or cyp every week for 10 weeks, at the end of it, the gains would be virtually identical.
with the four different test in sus some long esters and some short would the gains be the same with the same length cycle on say just test eth

#9 ·
yes.

its funny the almost mythical rep Sust has, and its even funnier the amount of pure nonsense that was written about it in the past by people who should have had the common sense to know better.

Its no better or worse mg for mg than any other test product, assuming whatever you compare it to is genuine and taken correctly. Once the ester is cleaved of, test is test is test

Nytol said it all 2nd post in.

#10 ·
Not a big fan of Sust. I thought that Test prop actually was a bit stronger than most of the other Tests. Again, I thought 1mg of Prop was stronger than 1mg of Sust or 1mg of Cyp.

I prefer prop, because I hate water and having to take stuff to keep it off. With prop, i get zero water retention.

#11 ·
tempbrit said:
Not a big fan of Sust. I thought that Test prop actually was a bit stronger than most of the other Tests. Again, I thought 1mg of Prop was stronger than 1mg of Sust or 1mg of Cyp.

I prefer prop, because I hate water and having to take stuff to keep it off. With prop, i get zero water retention.
The ester on prop is smaller than on enth or cyp so per 100mg of compound you do get slightly more active test.

I myself get better gains from long esters shot once per week, but individuals do seem to vary.

#12 ·
sorry i though he was listing the three esters in comparison to the 4 esters in sus

your totaly right 250mg of test is just that no matter how it arrives really

i myself after this last cycle prefer sus its awsome i hold less water than enan im sure and im stronger mg for mg

#13 ·
jjb1 said:
sorry i though he was listing the three esters in comparison to the 4 esters in sus

your totaly right 250mg of test is just that no matter how it arrives really

i myself after this last cycle prefer sus its awsome i hold less water than enan im sure and im stronger mg for mg
I love sust I dont know why but i get better streanth from sust and feel better when on..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.