Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

reaching max natural limit

19 posts in this topic

Posted

how big can you get before you become reliant to on gear to keep youre size? im 222lb roughly 14percent bodyfat and 6ft3 how far off would you say i was?

Posted

Impossible to guage

Posted

I agree with ah24 there.

Although i'm just over 6ft 2 and 240lbs, i dont think i've reached my full natural limit. Although i reckon yours gains slow down when your close. You just dont make the gains than when you first start out.

Posted

i dont think anyone ever actually reaches there limit due to the way the body is desighned. i no naturally things grow slower but they do still grow with maybe more sticking points,

i have trained natty for years and was still gaining but of course alot slower and ill be honest i turned to steriods late on in life and it wasent cos i stopped growing it was my ego i got sick of seeing new faces in the gym overtake me because in my opinion steriods just help you along that much quicker.

so i think in your case it depends on how you feel and what you want from bb if you think you want to take the next step and take your first cycle then plan it well for your own purpose.

unless i misunderstood your post

Posted

Spot on dusty, good answer.

I thinks thats what stupot meant.

Posted

Every one has a point where catabolism over takes anabolism, now some people have better genetics( especially some people of african descent).

224lb at 14%bf gives you about 190lb lean muscle mass which at 6ft3 is not a ton so i would imagine you have a ways to go:)

Posted

Every one has a point where catabolism over takes anabolism, now some people have better genetics( especially some people of african descent).

224lb at 14%bf gives you about 190lb lean muscle mass which at 6ft3 is not a ton so i would imagine you have a ways to go:)

don't you mean non fat mass mate? lol.

190lb of pure skeletal muscle isn't something you find in a human?

:)

If you're still growing even slowly I wouldnt say you were at your limit. However, I don't know anyone personally who did truly reach their natty limit before using gear and that includes me.

Posted

do you mean how far could you naturaly before you used gear??

Posted

do you mean how far could you naturaly before you used gear??[/quotei

i to was confused whether he meant this or whether he was asking if he had to be dependant on steroids to reach his max..

personally i had a really cut and firm body when training natty and still never reached my max and will never no how close i got if it even exists but got to hand it to steroids really after years of hard natty training with slow gains the growth and shape i achieved from steds amazed me and when i look back on the injuries and pain i went through ( and also my attitude against steds at the time) i wished i was educated more and found this site earlier. so thanks to the mods and other members you have made me a happier bb.........and no am not drunk!!icon7.gif

Posted

a bit tipsy then maybe:rolleyes:

Posted

a bit tipsy then maybe:rolleyes:

no mate carnt drink am on a cycle that d/bol mixed with ale big no no lol

Posted

don't you mean non fat mass mate? lol.

lol yeah fat free mass.

Posted

on this subject iv thought about roids and will be train for at least a yr or 2 and see where i am then but i can see how people get frustated when u putting in all the effort for slow gains and someone on roids puts same effort in and get much better results

Posted

on this subject iv thought about roids and will be train for at least a yr or 2 and see where i am then but i can see how people get frustated when u putting in all the effort for slow gains and someone on roids puts same effort in and get much better results

you can achieve good results natural just takes a longtime, i no i trained for many years natty. i was always the only natty in the gym and the older guys who had been training there for years respected my stance on the issue and never asked me to concider steroids,

my main gripe was the young lads some still in there teens, coming the gym still wet behind the ears you try to help them with honest advice...two months in to training they no it all and are starting there first cycle some clown devised for them.

this was my experience anyhow i am on steroids now but i had to gain alot of experience and mature muscle b4 concidering steds.

plus age is a big factor personally i wouldnt convert to steroids till at least you reached 25 but thats just my opinion.

Posted

plus age is a big factor personally i wouldnt convert to steroids till at least you reached 25 but thats just my opinion.

Doesnt really apply if your a competitor though does it?

I mean by age 25 you should be well on your way to top level status if your competing is your thing.

Posted

I mean by age 25 you should be well on your way to top level status if your competing is your thing.

well if your a pro then its your job and get paid to be at your best i couldnt comment on that,

i train for my own reasons and my views are from my experiences am 32 and am really happy what i achieved throughtout my natty era,

i think to be at a top level bb at 25 your doing extremly well but to be a lee haney etc is a goal 99% of us could never reach.

plus i believe genetics has a huge part to play for me for eg my arms just love to grow were as my legs grow really slow and i put it down to my genetics

Posted

not really mate yes some do start young but most need time for their muscle to mature and develop i am 37 and my success has really only been over the last 5yrs.....

In my opinion 21 is young enough to go into steroids obviously the longer you train naturally the better your results will be when you start using gear as most teens who use steroids have no clue about what to have for breakfast never mind what gear to use.

Natural limit is just that what you could achieve without steroids and the only people who could comment on this are the life long natty's as soon as you use steroids you can not comment on how far you think you could of gone well you could but you would be just guessing.

When you use steroids the natural limit argument does not apply because you are now enhanced and no longer natural.

Posted

I think like has been said, you can still get to a good size natty but the gains will be gradual and at times, frustrating. However the sense of achievement after 15 years having the body you want must be good. Also I think most gear users take gear to make up for a crap diet and lifestyle and think "hey i'm at my limit now" - well yes sure your body can't grow any more o that diet of pizza and crisps - chuck in steroids to fix it :)

Posted

what sort of doses would you run the pizza and chips at :-)