0161M

MT2 supplier reviews

26 posts in this topic

Be good to keep this updated so people know which sites arent scams and which have the best products

If you have ordered recently, share your experience

3 parcels from UK-Melanotan ordered 5-6 vials at a time even tried their nasal spray found it not as effective as needles but partners likes it as it's easy to take.

it's not next day delivery waited around 3-4 days but it is send tracked and signed however the Royal mail site only shows when it was sent and signature it doesn't show you if the parcel is out for delivery etc 

On 01/07/2016 at 1:05 PM, Ivan85 said:

3 parcels from UK-Melanotan ordered 5-6 vials at a time even tried their nasal spray found it not as effective as needles but partners likes it as it's easy to take.

it's not next day delivery waited around 3-4 days but it is send tracked and signed however the Royal mail site only shows when it was sent and signature it doesn't show you if the parcel is out for delivery etc 

hey mate my nasal just arrived i have mixed 1ml into each vial and the transferred it to nasal spray -was gonna do 2 sprays a day - do u think i should add more water ?

2 minutes ago, lukeyybrown1 said:

hey mate my nasal just arrived i have mixed 1ml into each vial and the transferred it to nasal spray -was gonna do 2 sprays a day - do u think i should add more water ?

Does the nasal spray make you feel ill like the jabs? 

Just now, sneeky_dave said:

Does the nasal spray make you feel ill like the jabs? 

it arrived today mate - so eager to spray it now but scared as still got remaining of my day to go and dont want sides so gonna wait till bed tonight - will report though 

sneeky_dave likes this

37 minutes ago, lukeyybrown1 said:

it arrived today mate - so eager to spray it now but scared as still got remaining of my day to go and dont want sides so gonna wait till bed tonight - will report though 

The jabs felt like codeine to me. 

Not terrible but not something I'd want early on in the day 

Does the nasel spray work then ? Read in the past that it was a waste of time. 

Check back with updates please as interested in if it works as would order myself if so.:thumbup1:

I can recommend golden glo

next day delivery and it is working just as well as previous stuff i had from a different supplier

17 hours ago, sneeky_dave said:

The jabs where horrendous for me.

So did two sprays last night and not a single side effect except you can taste it a tiny bit at the back of your throat.

Now i am not sure how effective these are going to be as i am yet to use a sunbed etc.... Normally though i wake up pretty brown even off one tanning injections but as of yet no sign of color change.

17 hours ago, bossdog said:

Does the nasel spray work then ? Read in the past that it was a waste of time. 

Check back with updates please as interested in if it works as would order myself if so.:thumbup1:

So did two sprays last night and not a single side effect except you can taste it a tiny bit at the back of your throat.

Now i am not sure how effective these are going to be as i am yet to use a sunbed etc.... Normally though i wake up pretty brown even off one tanning injections but as of yet no sign of color change.

will keep updated

26 minutes ago, lukeyybrown1 said:

Thanks for your reply. 

Something I'll look into. Really dontdon't fancy jabbing it again 

22 hours ago, lukeyybrown1 said:

will keep updated

where did you order from ? i used 3 sprays on a morning and 3 before bed no side effects just slight flush.. you can taste it as you said this is why its not as effective as needle as some 30% goes to waste lol but no negative sides 

if you don't get sides off the needles then just stick with them 

On 3 July 2016 at 0:25 PM, lukeyybrown1 said:

will keep updated

Any updates ?

On 7/4/2016 at 11:05 AM, Ivan85 said:

where did you order from ? i used 3 sprays on a morning and 3 before bed no side effects just slight flush.. you can taste it as you said this is why its not as effective as needle as some 30% goes to waste lol but no negative sides 

if you don't get sides off the needles then just stick with them 

Hi mate have used the nasal spray three times so far and two sunbeds. Zero side effects

HOWEVER

I am more tanned but i don't think they are as effective as the injections which is what i expected tbh.

I will continue to use th erest of this bottle and use more sunbeds and see how i turn out in the end

On 03/07/2016 at 0:39 PM, Bignath4607 said:

I use pure peptides uk always fast delivery and products are bang on

I just ordered some from there thanks for the rec.

Cheeky f**kers are charging VAT on it, might ask them for the VAT receipt!

I have used uk-peptides in the past. They had to take MT2 off the site for legal reasons but if you email him he still ships it out. Quality stuff and next day delivery. I have emailed him a couple times this week and got no reply though, maybe he is on holiday or something, 

On 9/26/2016 at 4:13 AM, Whixxkid said:

Golden Glo was a good source for me also. Ordered twice from them with no issues. 

Does anyone else have problems with their website? For me, every page takes ages to load.

On 7/2/2016 at 6:57 PM, sneeky_dave said:

Jesus, why aren't you doing it before you go to bed? Thats what you're supposed to do..

On 9/26/2016 at 4:13 AM, Whixxkid said:

Golden Glo was a good source for me also. Ordered twice from them with no issues. 

Second this, 

On 9/27/2016 at 7:49 PM, LJA said:

Does anyone else have problems with their website? For me, every page takes ages to load.

No, perhaps try ordering from your phone if you have issues as there stuff is amazing.

25 minutes ago, GameofThrones said:

Second this, 

No, perhaps try ordering from your phone if you have issues as there stuff is amazing.

I've ordered elsewhere now. Couldn't ever get their site to load. 

I ordered from uk-melanotan.com on the  27th September and haven't got anything yet and they are ignoring my emails. I had used them once before and didn't have any problems but seems like I might have lost my money.

I put in an order with Golden Glo a couple of days ago and already had it delivered. I still have big problems with their website loading but I'll use them from now on.

On 10/8/2016 at 4:12 PM, LJA said:

I ordered from uk-melanotan.com on the  27th September and haven't got anything yet and they are ignoring my emails. I had used them once before and didn't have any problems but seems like I might have lost my money.

I put in an order with Golden Glo a couple of days ago and already had it delivered. I still have big problems with their website loading but I'll use them from now on.

goldenglo are deaf g2g. Very impressed with delivery, communication and product

On 10/8/2016 at 4:12 PM, LJA said:

You sure it wasnt from another site ive seen a few set up similar to uk-melanotan like melanotanuk & ukmelanotan appartly they are apart of megatan.ws who are taken orders who dont hold stock and take payment via a cosmetic buisness ? 

the guys at uk-melanotan.com seem to answer me fairly quickly and have the goods within 3 days ive emailed them for next day and i paid £3 on top seem good quality too good firm puks that.

if it was them email them via their facebook LJ 

but yeah 100% i use them all the time and have just got an order from them this week 

On 06/01/2017 at 4:12 PM, Ivan85 said:

You sure it wasnt from another site ive seen a few set up similar to uk-melanotan like melanotanuk & ukmelanotan appartly they are apart of megatan.ws who are taken orders who dont hold stock and take payment via a cosmetic buisness ? 

the guys at uk-melanotan.com seem to answer me fairly quickly and have the goods within 3 days ive emailed them for next day and i paid £3 on top seem good quality too good firm puks that.

if it was them email them via their facebook LJ 

but yeah 100% i use them all the time and have just got an order from them this week 

Yes it was uk-melanotan.com. I finally got my money (well most of it) after I threatened to leave bad reviews all over the internet. They didn't even know how much I spent despite me giving them the order number. They still refunded me the wrong amount despite me telling them how much it was. 

They had no intention of replying to me and giving me a refund until I started leaving bad reviews and suddenly they wanted to give me a refund.