Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoGutsNoGloryy

melanotan with sterile water?

18 posts in this topic

As title says, can i add sterile water to it? Already have sterile water, don't fancy buying any bac water for another £5 on top 

24 minutes ago, NoGutsNoGloryy said:

As title says, can i add sterile water to it? Already have sterile water, don't fancy buying any bac water for another £5 on top 

5£ will ruin you ?? :D

15 hours ago, Golden_balls said:

5£ will ruin you ?? :D

No but I already have like 10 vials of sterile water from my HCG so may aswell use that if it's possible

Golden_balls likes this

On 5/20/2016 at 5:48 PM, aqualung said:

same as HCG , load up your pins and freeze the ones you are not using right away.

this, freezing has no issues, I have some sterile water and some bac, both work.

Tip: defrost them first :D

Well no actually, bacteriostatic water is best. Hence why, I don't know.. it exists? hahaha

MT2 is a resilient peptide for sure but if you want the extra longevity required for the use of mt2 over months (assuming you're not pinning .1mg every day) then it is the only option. While pHD's logic may be almost correct, I speak from common sense and from experience. So to correct what pHD is saying, yes it is fine with sterile water (short term) in the fridge but anything longer than a couple of weeks and you will notice a degradation in quality of your peptide. I mean man, you'd find the price of a multi dose bac water vial down the side of your couch, why skimp out?

The makers of Bacteria Static water do not know what the water will be used for, they add alcohol to keep the water sterile not the substance it is being mixed with alive.

Bacteria is far more resilient than a protein and can multiply, if alcohol can kill a bacteria cell it will kill a protein cell.

Bacteria Static water is not licensed anywhere in the world, Sterile water is licensed as a ,medicine in a lot of countries around the world.

Bacteria Static stare is a cheap way of buying water for injection.

Why wouldn't it kill a protein cell? Its far more delicate than a bacteria cell.

Not sure macrobiology is common sense lol You use have gone to a good school!

Whilst low levels of alcohol dissolve bacteria cells it WILL also dissolve protein cells my friends, think about it.

This is a quote from the page drugs.com where it states any solutions need to be mixed promptly when the water solution contains benzyl alcohol:

Drug Interactions

Some drugs for injection may be incompatible in a given vehicle, or when combined in the same vehicle or in a vehicle containing benzyl alcohol. Consult with pharmacist, if available.

Use aseptic technique for single or multiple entry and withdrawal from all containers.

When diluting or dissolving drugs, mix thoroughly and use promptly.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/bacteriostatic-water-for-injection.html

This is a discussion not an argument guys ok, I will delete anything I write that might cause an argument, love a healthy debate, not here to argue my friends. 

I would love to see the data that points towards to bacterio static being better than sterile water for storage, not joking i would like to know why everyone thinks this is true ? 

And for the topic relevance, MT-2 very resilient peptide, basic in structure so hard to kill, tap water would be fine refrigerated for the peptide, but for you, you need to sterilise or you could bet sores and possibly an abscess from the impurities in water. The MT-2 will be fine refrigerated in tap water for probably the best part of a year.

Did you know MT-2 is best taken intra muscular? It takes a very small amount of the peptide to cause the body to produce melanin, and your body can only make so much per minute,  hence we burn in the sun right, SC injections allow a fairly fast uptake of MT-2 and it is neutralised quite quickly by the liver, so it only works for x amount of course depending on the dose you used because of the half life.

So, if you inject before bed intra muscular the uptake of the peptide will be a lot slower and the amount being lifted from the muscle is enough to work, so instead of maybe 3 hours of tanning, you can get possibly 12 hours and less side affects. Not much less though lol

The catch? It hurts like hell, you will wake up in the morning with a tint and no sun beds will be needed to activate the release of melanin, but it hurts!

You need to inject very very slowly or it will feel like someone is pulling hair out of you very slowly.

Mate haha.

The idea of bacteriostatic water is to keep the coliform level at a static state. I will explain the difference between your logic and mine. If you have a very small quantity of bacteria in a solution that does not have a preservative agent in it's vehicle, the bacteria will propagate over time. The bacteria will digest and degrade the peptides in said solution as a means of nourishment for growth. If you have a preservative introduced into your solution the shelf life for your peptides are prolonged as the bacteria or coliform limit is kept static. There is nothing digesting or degrading your peptide at a speed anything close to a solution without a preservative. People have been using benzyl alcohol for peptide preservation for many years and if you had the most rudimentary chemistry knowlege you would know that benzyl alcohol does not impede or affect the efficacy of the vast, vast amount of peptides including melanotan 1 and 2. The introduction of a low temperature to your peptides will have a preservative effect, but only for a couple of weeks, as with any product in existence without a chemical preservative.

The flaw in your logic is the assumption that bacteria are not resilient enough to survive at such temperatures found in refrigerators. A refrigerators sole design is to retard the growth of bacteria thus staving off the degradation of our food. Now, please find me any food or pharmaceutical product in the world that that does not have a preservative in its excipients that can survive at the temperature in a fridge for months on end. You wont, because no such thing, no matter how aseptic its container exists. So to assume there is no need for the bacteriostatic agent is simply a flawed argument built on the assumption of bacteria's inability to propagate at low-ish temperatures. They don't for a while, and then grow exponentially, hence the rapid spoiling of food and the degradation and waste of your hard-payed for peptides. 

And another thing, you need to do a lot more research on the half life of mt2. It is literally more than 10  times longer than 3 hours you have mistakenly assumed.(Between 24-48h). It is not broken down quickly as it is a non selective MCR agonist. It does not resemble a-msh in any way, hence why the body does not rapidly eliminate it. A peptide I'm going to assume your confusing it with is mt1 or afamelanotide. This has a half life like you misquoted (1.5-3h), and is eliminated less quickly than a-msh but still no where near as close as mt2. this is due to it's chemical similarity to a-msh. With mt2, if you inject it at 8 in the morning you could tan 100% successfully (albeit not as effectively) at 8 in the evening. There is a plethora of Mt2 articles on PUBmed.com. I suggest you read them over before misquoting and spreading your misunderstandings online.

Food spoiling is different, it can be accelerated highly by yeasts and sugars. This is why fruit spoils so quickly.

When did I say MT-2 had a 3 hour half life? I said 3 hours of tanning, that is not the same, just because the half life is x amount of hours does not mean that is all it works for, if you took 1mg with 1 hour half life then in 1 hour you still have 500mcg left, then another hour 250mcg left, this means the drug is still working. MT-2 does not have a 33 hour half life, its approx. 75minutes depending on the metabolism of the person using it, so if you took 10mg in 1 go then the affects would last probably for  36 hours, but that because the initial dose is so high, and a I said only a small amount of MT-2 is needed to do the job, tiny amount will cause all the side affects you feel.

If you don't believe me try it, next time you finish an MT-2  cycle, keep the endless for 3 days, the suck a little water in and inject it, you will get th flushing to the face and the stomach turning form that timay amount in the dead space of the needle.

If taken intramuscular then the MT-2 peptide will be absorbed slowly allowing that small trickle for a much longer period of time as oppose to subcutaneous  where the peptide will be broken down by 50% every 75  minutes, you WILL get a small constant steady dose but bigger enough to tan for approx.8 hours. Thats an educated guess of course.

This is Wikipedia's article on Melanotan, where it states clearly the half life is 48 - 102 minutes, the only place you will read 33 hours is on a from where someone guessed. And before you say thats MT-1 not MT-2, the only difference between the 2 is that MT-2 is more basic in structure which makes it more resilient, some modifications were made so that it acts different but a lot less is needed compared to MT-1 and there fore cheaper to use. I have never read anywhere the the half life was extended on MT-2 and would like to see where on pub.med you read that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afamelanotide

I also had a quick look over the articles on pub.med, its a good source for information. They also stated that a slow controlled release is better but they used an implant subcutaneous " It is administered subcutaneously as a biodegradable, controlled-release implant containing 16 mg of afamelanotide" but please send me the link for pub.med where they say MT-2 has a 30 hour half life, i genuinely want to see that.

When did i say bacteria is killed by the cold? I said it becomes dormant, it cannot cultivate, you basically agreed with me when you said" A refrigerators sole design is to retard the growth of bacteria thus staving off the degradation of our food." 

Benzyl Alcohol as a preservative, you are misunderstanding what you have read, yes if you place an apple in vinegar, cordial or alcohol, I am pretty sure it will preserve the object, it does this by killing bacteria which is responsible for degradation of cells, but, it will also kill every living cell in the object. So whilst being a preservative in 1 way, its a poison in another. Alcohol kills peptides, the only place you here that bacterio static water is better is on forums and peptide sites. Why isn't it used in the health care industry then? Its not licensed anywhere in the world as a medicine. Your not even allowed to buy over 2ml of sterile water without a prescription so it wont be long before you can't get the stuff anyway. 

Please post the link for pub.med i would like to read it.

I think I understand the bacteriostatic argument now, you think its a preservative, and it is, because it says on the bottle yes? Hospice for example make bacterio static water, it comes in a 30ml bottle, unlikely it will be used in 1 go, and as it is basically sterile water for injection, they need to keep it that way, so they add a "preservative" called Benzyl Alcohol, this preservative is added to the water to preserve their product, not the substance you mix it with, thats why its not used in medicine anywhere. The alcohol is there to keep the water which is not alive in the bottle sterile. Benzyl Alcohol will kill a human, it will take grease off an engine and is highly flammable, excellent for killing bacteria, but it will also kill protein cells.

If you go to a timber merchant, you can buy a wood preservative, this is great for preserving the wood, which is dead already, but if you get it on plant life the plant life will die as it is only a preservative to certain types of degradation from macrobiotics in the air.

Different preservatives are used for different substances, the preservatives in eye drops for example will cause you a massive upset if you drink a bottle, yet in your eye in small doses, no problems, whilst BA is great for keeping water and worktops sterile, it is not good for keeping a peptide alive, it will kill protein cells.

On 25/09/2016 at 1:35 PM, footsandwich said:

And another thing, you need to do a lot more research on the half life of mt2. It is literally more than 10  times longer than 3 hours you have mistakenly assumed.(Between 24-48h). It is not broken down quickly as it is a non selective MCR agonist. It does not resemble a-msh in any way, hence why the body does not rapidly eliminate it. A peptide I'm going to assume your confusing it with is mt1 or afamelanotide. This has a half life like you misquoted (1.5-3h), and is eliminated less quickly than a-msh but still no where near as close as mt2. this is due to it's chemical similarity to a-msh. With mt2, if you inject it at 8 in the morning you could tan 100% successfully (albeit not as effectively) at 8 in the evening. There is a plethora of Mt2 articles on PUBmed.com. I suggest you read them over before misquoting and spreading your misunderstandings online.

Non  selective means it binds to more than 1 receptor, it does not mean it lasts longer so stop quoting text you dont understand and drop the attitude my friend this is a friendly debate.

There are 5 recpetors that MT-2 binds to, no 1 is the tan, no 3 and 4 are the receptors that cause arousal, no 4 the illness and flushing,.

Melanotan is not selective, meaning it has other affects as well as tanning, it has a good binding affinity on the receptor 1, 3 and 4, we dont actually know how long for exactly, so how do you know ?

Tthe arousal affects at the right dose can last 72 hours, we now this because of PT-141 which has been isolated and developed for sexual arousal disorders. But MT-2, we dont know exactly, we do know 3 hours abd the face flushes stop. we also know it is a full agonist, only a very small amount is needed to causes saturation of the reaction, any extra is a waste as your body can only make so much melanin per second, ectra large doses will make no extra tan, but of course the sodes, thats different, they could be up to 72 hours.

Please read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

Now again show me the proof of this 30 hour half life, scientific proof, not another forum with someone else spreading factoids.

And sterile water, here is an article for you to read, it shows clearly that alcohol disrupts hydrogen bonds so peptides fall apart and then like the alcohol they will be dissolved, long term, if you use Bac water and use the solution immediately, then there will be no issues. Apart form Folli and ACE, that could be differnet as they contain a virus, we dont know the affect on the virus from alcohol. folli and ace both need to be taken immediately after dissolving to allow the virus to delivery the peptide to the part of he bdy that is protected from the imune system allowing folli and ace to work for ever!

Please read:

https://www.facebook.com/NucleusResearchUK/posts/576924829179376:0