Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigD29

Best Test Booster?

14 posts in this topic

Looking for a good Test Booster, I seen Test Freak for sale but not sure. Just looking to increase my natural Test Levels without harming my own production.. Any Advice please?

1 minute ago, DappaDonDave said:

Best natty test booster is a danger wank.

This.

Do it on the tube at 6pm for bonus points. 

Yes likes this

Best test booster is testosterone. What you buy in the shops won't do s**t. 

Quackerz likes this

Short answer is they are all a rip off.

If your staying natty just stick to whey and creatine maybe fish oils and multi-vits almost all other supps are bollocks.

If you don't want to jump on steroids the only things I'd consider worthwhile in the middle ground are peptides and possibly SARMS but even SARMS are pretty s**t.

Anything that claims to boost test naturally is either lying or has such minimal effect that it will do litteraly nothing worthwhile.

Why do you not want to take steroids?

cboyer likes this

Testofuel is a product that seems to actually work in this regard. But probably only if you are older like me. If young these test boosters will have no effect. They are UK based and have to order through them.

Kings blood from olympus labs might be good, I was looking for some mild AI coz I cant use adex on 200-250 mg of test pw and I also wanted something with ldopa so I found this and I must say I was happy I noticed much better libido and generally felt better definitely will use for pct If I come off 1 day...

ZMA,

Make sure to buy the correct dosed:  30 mg of zinc, 450 mg of magnesium, and 10-11 mg of B6