UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

2016 Prep Log!

47K views 438 replies 61 participants last post by  ellis.ben 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, it's that time of year again. Competition season is fast approaching and tomorrow is day 1 of my 2016 prep. Got to be honest though after 5month's off this isn't going to be a walk in the park.. In fact i may even have to pull out halfway through as it might not even be possible.. I've lost everything i'd built over the last few year's and i'm currently in the worst shape of my life. But all i've ever needed is that outside chance. The rest is just sheer will, diet, the right pharmaceuticals and relentless HARD WORK! I've done some transformations in my time but if I pull this off then this one's going to take the lot!

Looking for that top spot this year.

Wish me luck!

(It's taken a lot for me to upload these pics as i've always prided myself on my body and my physique. But it's important that people realize and can see just how far i've got to go and how much of a challenge i've got in front of me over the next fourteen week's)

2md2q0j.jpg
2vm9hm0.jpg
16jr5tw.jpg

See less See more
#18 ·
Update:

1 week in and improvements are being made already. Been on Alliance Healthcare sustanon the last two week's wich I rate highly. Strength and fullness is slowly creeping up. Started Alliance deca last week and have just added some British Dispensary Androlic so I'm expecting to make some serious gains in the next few week's.

Doing 30mins cardio before breakfast every morning and doing 30min after every session. Diet is very clean atm, will go into more detail other the next few week's.

#20 ·
Update:

1 week in and improvements are being made already. Been on Alliance Healthcare sustanon the last two week's wich I rate highly. Strength and fullness is slowly creeping up. Started Alliance deca last week and have just added some British Dispensary Androlic so I'm expecting to make some serious gains in the next few week's.

Doing 30mins cardio before breakfast every morning and doing 30min after every session. Diet is very clean atm, will go into more detail other the next few week's.
Whats your current stats and macros? Very interested in this transformation.

#21 ·
Update: 2weeks in and strength is up loads! Alliance sus, deca and Androlics doing what they're supposed to. Been on sus and deca for two weeks and British dispensary androlic one week. Squat up from 80kg for 12 to 120kg for 12. Bench up from 85kg for 10 to 110kg for 10. Gone up 20-30kg on almost all exercises. Memory muscle well and truly kicking in!

First progress picture will be posted some time this week.

Any questions guy's I'm more than willing to answer when I have time.

#24 ·
Update: 2weeks in and strength is up loads! Alliance sus, deca and Androlics doing what they're supposed to. Been on sus and deca for two weeks and British dispensary androlic one week. Squat up from 80kg for 12 to 120kg for 12. Bench up from 85kg for 10 to 110kg for 10. Gone up 20-30kg on almost all exercises. Memory muscle well and truly kicking in!

First progress picture will be posted some time this week.

Any questions guy's I'm more than willing to answer when I have time.
That's insane progress in 2 weeks!

Interested to see updated pic too

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
First progress pics: (2week's in)

Forgive the t-shirt but there really isn't much point taking it off as I'm packing on the weight and water daily! I'm not looking for abs, veins or definition I'm literally just packing on as much size as possible as quickly as possible using clean calories only. Weighed myself today for the first time. Last time I weighed in was a few days before i started my prep and I was some where around 17.5 - 17.6. Today I weighed in at 17.12 so that's half a stone in two week's! All water obviously but definitely looking bigger and fuller. Once I drop these oxys the test and deca should be in full effect then I can start stripping down week by week then start adding some hardeners.

aaajyf.jpg
w7eah3.jpg
r86xac.jpg
i1g19z.jpg

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
How long are you going to run the deca and oxy? Are you planning to switch to fast esters and adding in t3 or clen or winny/var anything like that?

Good progress in 2 weeks
Running deca for 8 weeks then swapping it for tren then letting the deca taper out of my system for another few week's. Running oxys for 6 week's as my gut tends to struggle any longer than that. No i'll be sticking to long esters mate, never really noticed much difference in water retention between long and short esters tbh.. I ran long esters for last year's prep and looked nice and dry. Would of looked even drier if i'd used diuretics! But yeah switching to shorts really isn't worth the extra jabs and hassle imo. Always look a lot fuller too using longs.

Yeah definitely mate standard! Var, winstrol, halo, mast, test, tren, clen, t3 the work's!

Standard prep.

(Minus dnp because I'm not a complete moron!)

#44 ·
fair enough. very interested in your progress.

Whats a rough diet look like each day and what your training split?
Same diet as last year mate minus the

clen, ephedrine and t3 as I haven't reached that stage yet.

Training split:

Mon: Quads, calves, abs

Tues: Back & tris

Wed: Off

Thurs: Chest & hamstrings

Fri: Shoulders & biceps

Sat: Off

Sun: Off

28s8r60.jpg

#35 ·
Hey buddy did you stop training ?

Fair play to you.. you will be back in no time!
I did for a bit mate yeah.. Pushed it real hard last year and thing's started declining at home. Something had to give and I wasn't willing to loose the people closest to me. Trying to approach thing's with a different mind set this year. It ain't the end of the world if I miss a meal, miss a training session or miss a jab. Trying to find that happy medium and balance.

Moderation is key this year.

#36 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mate it must be devastating losing a physique like that! I feel like punching myself in the face when I see pics of me from this time last year! Obviously nothing close to how you looked but by far the best I've ever looked.

Good luck with this! Already crazy improvements!
Yeah was a bit of a mind f**k mate if I'm honest.. Crashed out hard and was severely hormonal/suicidal for month's on end. Been on TRT blasting and cruising since early 2012 so really suffered mate. Finally got back to myself about a month ago so starting to focus on the upcoming season! Might be to late for me this year though.. Fallen to far and not enough time to get back to where I was. Will give it a good f**king go though!

Cheers mate am going to need it!

#38 ·
good luck mate, ive never had to go through the stress of competing but in the last year I have certainly become less obsessed with progress and the whole numbers game per say. I still train 4/5 per week, train hard, eat right but don't take the whole thing too seriously anymore - try and keep it light hearted if you get me? Helps not become too stressed over it and ruin other aspects of your life and mainly keeping happy :)

#51 ·
Not gonna to lie my body feels like it's in f**king overdrive at the moment mate lol. I can literally feel the muscles sucking the nutrients in like a sponge post workouts! Even I'm suprised at how fast my body is responding. Seeing improvements almost daily!

So far so good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.