Big_Me

Jelfa omnadren & organon sust & DHR check

12 posts in this topic

I would not trust anything with the name organon unless it comes from pharmacy. it is too famous for fakes

I have not seen Omnadren fakes so far

Thanks for the replies lads, the organon came direct from Turkish pharmacy although he had told me it was going to be Jelfa which I'm told is the new organon branding. Nobody seems to have heard of this dynamic Hormone Replacement labs on this whole board. Not sure if a good or bad thing! 

Iv been taking dhr dbol and test prop for around 3/4 weeks and I'm loving the gains. Strength up and feel really full all the time 

Not sure on the brown sust as most ive had in the last few yrs have been fakes brown vials 

Omandren could well be legit polish ect , 

6 hours ago, Goranchero said:

DSC_0294.JPGDSC_0295.JPGDSC_0296.JPGDSC_0298.JPGDSC_0297.JPG

This is PharmaSwiss Omnadren, Jelfa no longer makes Omnadren, but their subsidiary Pharmaswiss in Czechia does. Jelfa Omnadren is either fake or very old.

Jelfa still make Omnadren, in fact if you go onto theyre official website it tells you what Countries its produced in, sure is made in 12 different places.

Goranchero likes this

On 24/01/2016 at 6:17 PM, white said:

I would not trust anything with the name organon unless it comes from pharmacy. it is too famous for fakes

I have not seen Omnadren fakes so far

theres loads of fakes out, i got stung with Polish Omandrens. Perfect copies,  got zero PIP and didnt notice any libido increase from EOD jabs, so tried 750mg ED for 4 days straight, so 3000mg..... no morning semi in sight. Sent them all back.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor