nbfootball65

Thoughts on APS Mesomorph?

33 posts in this topic

Smells like toothpaste, but tastes great...just like some waterish ice cream (hope my English is understandable). Took only 1/2 scoop and added my own Beta-alanine, which I'm pretty accustomed to so no tingling. I ate some fats pre-wk, so the onset took about 45-60 mins for it to work. Everything went really smooth, I paired everything I can into supersets and I felt like I'm not leaving the gym today. It got me really pumped up and I enjoyed the ride. It really reminds me of good ol jack3d. Looking forward to another dose :-D. Best stim-based pre. Period.

Tried this for the first time today and was quite disappointed. I've been using Bulk Powders Elevate for the last year or so, but haven't had anything for the last couple of weeks so I was expecting to feel it quite strong.

Went straight for the 1 scoop and although I could feel something, it definitely wasn't all that. Will try 1.5x scoops next time.

Ordered from Strong Supplements so should be a legit batch.

Do people take the 8-10 week break off this stuff as recommended?

faipdeooiad likes this

On 16 September 2016 at 11:41 PM, chasinggains said:

Tried this for the first time today and was quite disappointed. I've been using Bulk Powders Elevate for the last year or so, but haven't had anything for the last couple of weeks so I was expecting to feel it quite strong.

Went straight for the 1 scoop and although I could feel something, it definitely wasn't all that. Will try 1.5x scoops next time.

Ordered from Strong Supplements so should be a legit batch.

Do people take the 8-10 week break off this stuff as recommended?

what flavour did you order? how did you get on with 1.5 scoops?

It was the Rocket Pop flavour I ordered. 1.5 scoops was weird, I didn't really feel anything during my workout again but a couple of hours later, I felt really alert and conscious of everything around me. It wasn't a jittery feeling like when you overdo the caffeine, just a really intense state of awareness if that makes sense.

Been on the 1 scoop since lol.

I tried the tutti frutti flavor, it taste awesome and works great! But have anyone experience a rough calm down from it?

1 hour ago, fakenatty3 said:

I tried the tutti frutti flavor, it taste awesome and works great! But have anyone experience a rough calm down from it?

If I take it and train early-ish I feel kind of demotivated and lazy for the rest of the day once it wears off.

Luckily I usually train later on in the day so by the time it wears off I'm usually in bed and by the time i wake up I'm all good. I've got a big stim tolerance though (stim junkie) think it could keep some people awake if taking it too late.